If you're a man, what's the optimal age to get married?

If you're a man, what's the optimal age to get married?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPt9AJFSCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 to 5 years older than your wife, who must be no older than 23.

when you've mastered cheating at cribbage & changed at least five flat tires

I figured the limit was more like 26/27

About 30 to a woman no more than half your age.

Da fuck is cribbage

I distinctly remember my friend telling me that his parents almost got divorced over cribbage. I'm wondering now if he wasn't joking...

I'm 20 and my gf is 27. Have I entered redpill territory?

It's actually betting half your shit that the other person will love YOU forever.

>getting married

I shiggy

Older woman, she wants you only for the never ending erection 20 year old men have. You lucky fuck.

ya, you're right.. should say "they'll" instead of "you'll" .. not my meme anyway.

wondering how we'll all manage in a world of 32 pronouns

It's hard to have consecutive babies because breastfeeding prevents pregnancy and some women take longer to become fertile again. So, if you want 4 kids you need to budget maybe 8 years, 6 for 3. Peak fertility is between 21 and 30.

25-30 (30 is also the virgin wizard age)

You usually arent a man before that in modern society due to estrogen plastics and babying culture

Your wife should be 18-25

Why can't people have sex after they are married to the right person?

You do realise, even if you don't get married, but have kids and live with a woman, the courts will still give them 50%, right?

Marriage just means you can get 50% even if you don't have kids. But if you do, you're fucked anyway.

never
Even if I had the super ability to cuck everybody I would never marry.

c'mon guys it can't be that bad

Yea I know. I don't have kids though

For men: there is none
For women: 18-23

roll

You should familiarize yourself with American women.

Not before 30 and you must have known her for at least 2 years.
She CAN NOT be divorced or have more sexual partners than you.

You have villages or village-like entities where you can find women ready to bear children?

You should familiarize yourself with women in general.

I'm sure they're all the same. Just didn't want to generalize because I don't know any foreign women.

the day after your funeral

age varies

Ha. Try German women. They take it to a whole new level.

Marriage is a good thing. It's the cornerstone of Western civilization. It's just that it's been corrupted.

When divorce was difficult/impossible, marriage was a lot better.

Don't be anti-marriage, be anti-divorce.

image should say

betting someone half your shit that they'll love you forever

25-30 for male, 22-27 for female

>27
She is already a Christmas Cake by then

>what is prenuptial contract?

its like you homos know nothing about life or the legal system at all
its a fucking contract that says "if you both divorce, each one takes home their own shit you each earned, none of this 50/50 bullshit"

if the whore wont sign that, dont marry

Cake?

>tfw I'll never know

>if the whore wont sign that, dont marry

sounds like you know nothing about women

SHUT THE FUCK UP POL YOU FAT FUCKS!
LITERALLY HOW SMALL IS ALL OF YOUR PENISES?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPt9AJFSCE

>he couldnt find a 8/10 woman that married signing the prenup, like i did

don't you have a bull to prep leaf? you are the last country here to be allowed to talk about heterosexual relationships just below germany and sweden

Hey bros how do I get over my ex?

Everyone said she was shit for me and in some ways I know that was true

But I can't help miss her every goddamn day. Every time it snows I worry about her driving (she was shit at it). Every holiday I hope she's with friends and family and not sitting at home alone with our pets. I wonder how she manages to survive without someone who knows how to change a tire, unplug a toilet, wire a lightswitch, set up a router, etc.

I just can't forget about her, I can't stop worrying about her. It's been nearly a year (we were together for a decade) and I still feel like I should have stuck it out for her sake. Why won't these feels go away?

Go start a fucking blog, who gives a shit, jesus.

This. Also if you're marrying someone before being together at least 5 years then you're an idiot.

As soon as you find a good woman you'd want to spend your life with.

You never will I'm afraid. Time just dulls the edges.

Depends on your value as a male. If you're still making casual sexual connections regularly, marriage offers nothing over paying a surrogate and a nanny. If you're starting to get rejected by average looking women, it's probably time to wife up.

Despite the common wisdom that money can get you women, you need to be incredibly wealthy to make up for being a fucking fat ogre or decrepitly old.

A good rule of thumb is that for every 100k a year you make, you can marry 1 to 2 points out of your league. Sometimes you can get lucky and score outside this range even if you're broke and ugly, but it's usually because the bitch is cray or easy. This is why so many men believe women are shit...they'll only date the attractive ones when they themselves are low status/ugly, so they get mad when Chad (aka any male that's better) fucks their girlfriend. Stick to your range and the rates of crazy bitch behavior drop off dramatically.

Moral of the story? Don't be broke and ugly. You should be trying to do that anyway for your own sake.

Unless you're banging multiple hot chicks, there's really no point in waiting.
Just do it now.

It's not about age. It's about not being stupid.

Do the following:

-Think for yourself for once. And stop putting her ahead of you. She's gone mate, and it's better that way.

-Tell yourself you're going to be okay. Self reinforcement works.

-Keep yourself busy by picking up a new hobby. Astronomy made me humble and happier than ever.

-Spend more time with your friends and family. It'll get rid of the pain faster.

And when you're ready, try and put yourself out there and look for new love. You're proof that love never goes away, but it is recycled into new love.

23-26, any sooner or later, and you're basically fucked. Either you won't find anyone or you won't be able to get at least 2 children.

This

>rreeeeee common core