Risk - Did OP get b& edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aVtaK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill degenerate Jew-bitch Scorpion'girl' and defend against Greece if he attacks.

idk

Kill Serbia.

are you blind or retarded
I'm not OP

In response to the last bullshit you pulled out of your mouth:

You would have ceded me Greece? Oh well thanks for bringing that up now because it seems like this has been the first time you have mentioned this.

Also, he clearly is your bitch if he broke a NAP with me just because I questioned your intentions.

I know, you twat. I was assuming that maybe you would take up the torch and be useful.

Fill the Netherlands, use spill into Germany, defend from Bavaria

Fucking faggot mods I swear.

Being a dick to someone who's the ally of your technical ally, smooth one Serbia.

Nah this game is too progressed, I would make one myself from the start though

dont wanna get banned though

Want me to dump my maps?

But Russia shot first.

As I said. I want you to die. I don't care if I live or not.

show me what ya got

What would you host?
O'm down for a game.

Are risk games seriously against the rules? These assholes leave all of that blacked shit and obvious b8 threads up, but go after fucking risk?

Finish with Iran and Somalia... Also send a bag a tiger shit to Serbia, first class signed for

If you do then don't allow Scorpiongirl to join. She is unbelievably manipulative.

Kill serbs

It's just this one faggot mod. he gets on and every risk thread goes bye bye

How about we just agree to end the game with France conquering everything, OK?

I'm not the one jewing the nation attacking me into a 4v1

Ew burger map

That one seems cool, got one like that for China?

Nope, sorry.
Can't blame you, most burger maps are fucking garbage.

>USA Risk
And now I know that you also have shit taste.

Why don't you try a map like the Thirty Years' War with preset countries? Is it because it's harder to take advantage of people on maps like that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
holy fucking shit are you delusional

Remove Blue Stain

I got banned 3 times for hosting Risk games.
We were literally getting raided by a board based in another site [/leftypol/] and mods took literally a month to start cracking down on them

Post some premade maps

Try that sentence again with English, cheers.

hivemind

These maps are good.

DO THIS ONE BEST MAP EVER

You first, chap.

Fuck thats the wrong one.

>Damage control
You'll post one now, eh?

>he thinks someone is going to OP 3000 B.C.
kek

I know you're autistically infatuated with me or whatever but you do realize that I've been doing this in order right?

Okay?

I think I'm the only person that has hosted that map.
I'm willing to host it, but people need to commit, and it's better to play it on /tg/.

I won't OP anything that has hundreds of lines made in Excel and D&D sized rules

Why are Canadians like this?

You just proved my point.

You mean dumping maps while you've been crying even after the game has pretty much ended?

wew

I know you'll be a cunt in the next game as well though.

>WE WUZ RISK N SHEIT

Here's a good simple one, OP can be creative

THIS ONE

>!J532SAiOgc
Oh? Hey Wessex. Should've known it was you. Been a while

Wessex?
Who were you again?

You've been crying for the entire game and when we're dumping maps.
Britannia may no longer rule the seas but you certainly rule the sea of your tears you whiny faggot. :^)

I'm Manisk (as stated in trip). Who are you?

Shit tier.
You want small gets, not massive gets, and definitely not no gets, otherwise it can be almost impossible to break a stalemate.
Hey. I took a break for awhile. School and other stuff got in the way. I was working on this map before I stopped. Never got around to making good rules for it though.

My favorites so far are

No wait, this one!

Why do you keep responding to me, should I get a restraining order?

You should join the discord
discord.gg/aVtaK

I usually play as Anglia.

wrong one

You sure are good at backpedaling.

Seriously, why are you responding to me? Why are you whining over the fact that we were enemies in the last thread?

w

e

I remember this one because freddy was two dogs fucking.
Maybe
I got the name Wessex because when I started I was constantly hosting a map and playing as the same nation. Looking back I know it was a jewy thing to do. OPs shouldn't play.
This is on of the best maps out there. I only wish that Scandinavia gave a slightly better bonus.

Any post-apoc inspired rule set maps?

Sure love that map, Cyrus outta make more.

I approve this map.
That doesn't sound as jewy as someone else who plays Risk.

I've been working on this with a friend for a while, we kinda abandoned it cause it was pretty shitty. but here ya go

That looks interesting but there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety. It kinda seems suburban-ish.

Is anyone else going to host? I can host, but I have other stuff to do in the near future, and don't want to be a shit OP?
I'd host that map if anything. Big thing is I like to make people stick to the water rules.

Rules

I won't mind if you host. I could maybe take over for you later if you need to go.

I'd recommend that you do the 16th century map and make a new thread though.

Russia might, but if we do we should start it on /r9k/

If you're able to host that would be better.
Also map here is base for a world war 2 non shit one. Rules need to be cut but map s mostly good

Tbh those rules look like hell to me so I wouldn't feel like hosting it.

Really cool, maybe have less of a griddy u.s city, add a bit of euro layout motif- keeping it ambiguous is key though

Host 1519 map. The rules for the WWII map are not what would be final. I just used the base of the 3000 BC map because the extra province makes it much friendlier to play. Other wise the Balkans are a pain to get.

Like the left one?

>that Windows font rendering