What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034
timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will bomb Germany

good, the UN is redundant when we already have ambassadors. why the fuck is Saudi Arabia on the human right council?

His program is so redpilled he can't drop the bomb in case Obongo decides to stop him from getting into office

I hope he disbands the UN, useless garbage getting involved in the pettiest shit they could stick their noses in

please trump burn the UN down, melt the gun control statues into bullets and let us those bullets to execute every antigun politician

He is telling the UN not to fuck with him, if they take this easy victory that Obama let them have he could withdraw funding and destroy the whole UN.

"Absolutely nothing will change, but I have to tweet what my voters expect me to tweet"

They're not going to be impotent weenies and actual help people around the world instead of perpetuating pointless wars in third world countries?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

shortly before this tweet was made obama abstained from the un vote to stop israeli settlement in the west bank instead of vetoing like in the past.

You getting nervous because Trump isn't going to put up with China's shit, Wang?

obongo knows what hes doing i bet

It's you again

pic related is a prime example of why they have no business being respected by anyone

In reference to Obama not serving Israeli cock with the proper level of enthusiasm by abstaining from a vote at UNSC on illegal settlements. Trump wants people to know that transgressions like this won't happen under his watch and that he will be 100% servile to Israels interests.

Why, what can he do other than cry like a bitch nigger on twitter?

Canada get out

They aren't even Canadians. Trump has been vocal about how he plans on dealing with China since the beginning of his campaign. A large majority of the anti Trump posters on Sup Forums just happen to be """"""""""Canadians"""""""""”". These chinks are just mad and lashing out because they know that China is about to get what's coming to them.

Emojis?

>What can the Republican president of the most powerful country in the world do with a Republican controlled Congress
Get that ass lubed up, Chink. China has been doing whatever they want for too long, and it's coming to an end soon.

I never thought I would see the day /pol would support the jews. Tribalism has hit an all new high.

Wow that sounds pretty serious. It would almost matter too if your country were even somewhat relevant and not a third world shithole governed entirely by retarded redneck republicans who have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

he really is the chaos candidate. I wish he'd leave a grace period before he's president. Proud I voted for the madman.

Obama recently (as in the last 24hrs) failed to veto a condemnation of Israel through the UNHRC meaning it passed as US was the only obstacle.

Trump and his handlers are not happy.

nu/pol/ neocons don't know shit and aren't concerned with finding out.

Who the fuck cares about what Trump does about Isreal? At least he's not shipping in thousands of third world savages under the guise of """"""refugees""""" like the globalist megajews want. When he starts doing that, Sup Forums will hate him.

kick turkey out

I hate kikes here in America. I have no problem with Israel.

>muh HDI

you seem pretty upset Chang. tiny lil rice dick got ya down?

Yes that's a good goy. Have some more lactose while you're at it.

I'm not saying Hillary would be better but Trump's getting on my nerves with the Jew dicksucking already.

>DA JUICE OH NOES

Come back when you have a real argument

But the withered beta half negro can't do as much about it because there isn't as much info out there for him to spin.

Honestly I can't wait. The UN is responsible for the deteriorating condition in Africa and present migrant crisis. By telling these fuckwits "you can just run away and everything will be alright" they created a generation of animals who should have been killed off and have helped entrench dictatorships because the people don't get desperate enough to overturn them, because they can run away.

Fuck the UN

That we will forcibly have to bend over to our Jewish masters under his presidency

>China calling someone else third world
Good one, Ming.

Its fucking pathetic, /r/the_donald and plebbit has poisoned this board forever; I'm also sure we've seen and uptick in legit MSM normies from places like fox news.

>We were bad goyim today and I won't allow that!

>trumpfags that still exist

Read up on AIPAC and you'll start hating them in no time.

Fuck off you divisive faggot. tell me how we are all worse off for israel having existed, don't talk about "muh military incidents" as if two dozen incidents make them satan. America has never sent troops for their wars.

Israeli Trump shills really have taken this board over in the past few hours!

There will literally never be an anti isreal candidate. It's so unlikely to ever happen that even pretending it will makes you a fucking retard. So explain to me why I should hate the person who stopped the import of """""refugees""”"" and is anti illegal immigration all because of what he thinks about fucking isreal? I guess I should have voted for the pro isreal candidate who would give amnesty and import Syrians by the boatload instead? Fucking kill yourselves.

Day of the rake soon

I think Putin and Trump are in bed together but i dont think its to fuck up Eastern Europe or increase Russias borders there

>Within the next 4 years
>America will have some clashes with China
>The UN wont want to get involved
>Trump makes his own coalition of the willing
>Russia. America + some other countries VS China

America gets its dominance back in Asia, Russia gets to land grab a giant area

>Maybe they will fuck up Turkey also, or America will at least look the other way

Crazy or not Trump wouldnt dishonour the NATO agreement

>I can see Trump saying, NATO is off limits, fuck with the Baltics and we go at it. Ukraine is fair game, find a loophole to take on Turkey and we will not come to their aid

Don't worry, he's just a regressive leftard who desperately needs some /diy/ing.

that things will be different.

They all just conveniently ignore the fact that your average city dweller adds less to a nation's wealth than the average urbanite.

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

This election has proved that reality doesn't matter. Only tribalism.

>Fuck off you divisive faggot. tell me how we are all worse off for israel having existed

We're not. I just think it's hilarious how all the "ideals" of /pol go out the window as the Trumpcucks fellate his cock.

whatever makes you feel better

>regressive leftard
kek Thanks. I knew this picture needed something else.

Is there anything more pathetic and disgusting than a Trumpcuck? How can you live with the mental debasement you constantly need to put yourself through to "explain away" his 5D chess moves? Do they derive sexual pleasure from the cognitive dissonance they experience when theyre forced to provide incoherent, mutually exclusive explanations for Daddy's retarded behavior? Is there another rexplanation? How else could "anti globalist nationalists" who want to free the west from "Jewish subversion which is designed to weaken the west and strengthen the Jewish people and the Jewish state" support someone who goes out of his way to serve Israeli cock? This goes beyond just strategic and pragmatic alliances with pro-Israrl people, the slightest deviation from a 100% "Israel first" position is considered totally outrageous to Trump and the globalists he's surrounded himself with in his administration.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034

>President Trump: The most pro Israel president ever?

>On the Israeli side of Jerusalem, many are welcoming Mr Trump's election, saying they feel the President-elect is firmly on "their side".

>"I think he understands what situation we are in. Surrounded by a lot of problems and enemies," 42-year-old shopper Betty said.

>"So I think he will be good for Israel, at least according to his promises."

>Mr Trump's promises to the Israelis have been vast; starting with the claim he will be the most "pro Israel president ever".

>"I think if there is any issue on which Trump has actually made his views clear it is Israel. That he intends to be extremely pro Israel," said Gil Hoffman, chief political correspondent for the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

>"Really good times are ahead for [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and for Israel in general.

timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/

>And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
He meant it is time for for the end of days.

For decades the UN has been trying to take control over ICANN effectively taking control over the internet. They use "heritage sites" to take over our land. Giving fictional pseudo-nations like Palestine & Sudan entry. And giving people like Anita Sarkeesian a soap-box to stand on.

He's letting them know this cuckoldry cannot stand...

Not to mention their myriad gun grabbing attempts.

The UN has been under communist control since the 60's and is now the bully pulpit for Leftists, Feminists and SJW's - not to mention Globalists.

It has needed to go for a long time. Time.. to die.

>the global elite should control the internet because penis envy
Gamergate folks

The UN will be shut down by 2025

Gonna turn the UN building to a parking space as per dutdut's proposal.

You fucking faggots, who the fuck cares about mudslimes