GERMANY YES!

>German politician faces resignation calls after preventing police sharing image of Berlin truck killer over fear it may "incite racial hatred"

>There was a 12 hour delay before the images were finally shared, while Amri was at large

>It has been alleged that Steffen, who is head of the judicial authority in Hamburg, prevented the pictures being circulated because he feared sharing images of Islamist terror suspects will incite racial hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4062438/He-s-concerned-Facebook-comments-catching-terrorist-German-politician-faces-resignation-calls-preventing-police-sharing-image-Berlin-truck-killer.html
bild.de/regional/hamburg/terrorberlin/fahndungs-sturheit-bringt-till-steffen-in-not-49464306.bild.html
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limes_Germanicus#/media/File:Germanic_limes.jpg
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160568493/Die-Graeben-in-unserer-Gesellschaft-nicht-vertiefen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA
express.co.uk/news/world/696646/Thomas-Salbey-Munich-shooter-Ali-Sonboly-prosecution
ktla.com/2016/11/09/uber-charged-with-raping-unconscious-teen-passenger-in-laguna-beach-da/
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is getting comedic.

Please stahp Germany.

>low T
>green party

As usual

WHO'S READY FOR THE ROT-GRÜN COALITION NEXT YEAR?

wow
just fucking wow
now would be a great time for these people to start having "accidents"

It actually gets worse everyday. What's next, an official gets raped by "refugees" and covers it up to prevent people from criticizing Islam?

I see 'Stockholm Syndrome' has finally spread to Germany, like the plague it is.

Thank god we have a moat.

Good. Fight islamophobia wherever you find it.

Additionally he:

>was looking for others to plan an attack
>tried to buy a gun from an police informer
>lived in the same apartment as another dude on trial for being an isis supporter
>was a suspect for murder of a 16 year old in october
>had previously been detained and sentenced for deportation only to be released in the hopes he'd voluntarily surrender to authorities at a later date

WELL DONE GERMANY

>tfw my heritage has sunk to new lows

dont worry my cuck friend, i already wanna vomit when i see a sandnigger anywhere in my sight. the fact that those dune coons animals act like the animals they are wont incite more hatred in me : its just their natural state

t. Sandnigger

>had previously been detained and sentenced for deportation only to be released in the hopes he'd voluntarily surrender to authorities at a later date

???

SOCIAL MEDIA YES

What Europe needs is an organization dedicated to assassinating all these politicians. It would solve a great many problems.

Link to article?

Germany doesn't hold failed asylum seekers who have deportation orders served on them, they just tell them that they need to surrender to authorities at a later date

This guy was processed, had his asylum application turned down and was told to go to a certain location to a certain date to be deported as if that's going to fucking happen kek

This fucking cuck German is just like all those SJWs who pray that mass shooters are white males like the idiots they are.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4062438/He-s-concerned-Facebook-comments-catching-terrorist-German-politician-faces-resignation-calls-preventing-police-sharing-image-Berlin-truck-killer.html

bild.de/regional/hamburg/terrorberlin/fahndungs-sturheit-bringt-till-steffen-in-not-49464306.bild.html

Italy need a wall against terrorists from germany.

Don't be racist

You have three - the swiss, the austrians, and the french.

To b e honest I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. What he did was a textbook case of obstructing justice

Did he just take the fucking train?

This can't be real

>go on hannan's twitter
>that anglo-sphere flag

Our guy?

>TFW Swabian, both Swiss and German

Actually feels good man.

based daily mail

have they stopped fucking up?

>i feared it was racists to reveal that "racists" where right

trying too hard schlomo

schengen zone
surprised as an ozzie you dont know about it, you wunderlusting fuckers (ab)use it more than anyone else

A great wall and germany will pay it.

Not to underplay Germany's cuckedness...
...Buy maybe the mayor was apprehensive to spread the suspects picture considering the fact that they had just released a totally innocent guy who they had thought was the terrorist? Maybe he was just worried about potentially ruining an innocent man's life.

>"I don't want to share this image of a murderer to bring further awareness because I don't want to get called a racist."
Just fucking end it already. How the fuck did it come to this?

>What's next, an official gets raped by "refugees" and covers it up to prevent people from criticizing Islam?
Oh boy
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
>Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan migrant admits killing

>he feared sharing images of Islamist terror suspects will incite racial hatred.
This just in, new study finds that showing video footage of criminals doing crime increases hatred of criminals.

This is good; Germany needs to wake the fuck up and shit like this is going to do it.

Hopefully. Don't fuck this election up Germany.

How many people need to die for this party that is literally aiding terrorists?

At some point you need to charge them with assisting in terrorism.

Holy shit. Is Germany is that fucked?

OHOHOOHOHOHOHO

Captain Sweden is facing a new Great challenger

All of them.

Yes

The father even collected money for 'refugees' at her funeral.

Thats not how a frog laughs and you know it
HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

>a challenger enters the arena

>File: 1482180315603.jpg (113 KB, 1100x558)

Minnesota?

Maybe the OC, not me thank god.

wait so you guys consider bavaria not as shitty as the rest of germanistan?

The toppest of keks

or the southern parts of germanistan to be more precise

>wait so you guys consider bavaria not as shitty as the rest of germanistan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limes_Germanicus#/media/File:Germanic_limes.jpg

We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Taller, stronger, thicker.

Don't bring green tea into this.

"Bundespräsident Joachim Gauck.. called for a more human coexistence and warned against inciting the enemy."
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160568493/Die-Graeben-in-unserer-Gesellschaft-nicht-vertiefen.html

if you incite, they win

#greentealeavesmatter

>How the fuck did it come to this?
I honestly am starting to think we live in a simulation and coding errors/oversights are resulting in people just losing logic

Can Germany be saved though, is it too late. I always wanted to travel to Europe, it seems that it turned into a shithole and not worth going to. Is this True?

wrong picture

Stick to the big cities centers and nothing bad will happen to you.

Germany, France and Sweden. Can we please fight WWIII on their land.

>faces resignation
Surely they mean "faces firing squad", yes? Providing aid and comfort for enemies is treason.

lower bavarianfag here, teach me senpai

He should be charged with aiding and abetting a known terrorist, 12 counts of being an accessory to murder, 56 accounts of being an accessory to attempted murder and obstruction of a police investigation.

It was a six million dollar man quote.
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

The big cities are the most pozzed though. Also as demonstrated by the Berlin attack they have no security, even at a site that Merkel's government were specifically warned was a target just a few weeks ago, because that would be un-German and probably racist too.

The only solution is to get Frauke Petry to grow her hair long again and pose for more upskirts until AfD get elected.

#RefugeesWelccome

He was probably mad that he was going to be deported. This just proves that we need to accept everyone, not just people who "qualify" for asylum

Get

#RefugeesWelccome

So... this is the power of the... master race

#RefugeesWelcome

Cant blame him for aiding, because it happened already. However you might construct a responsibility for the italian policeman that got shot

Oh, and being an accessory to the attempted murder of a police officer in Italy.

You're right. Those should be directed at Merkel.

But wait, it gets worse!
express.co.uk/news/world/696646/Thomas-Salbey-Munich-shooter-Ali-Sonboly-prosecution
>A MAN who famously stood up to the Munich shooter after he killed nine people is facing being charged by a prosecutor for insulting the killer.

To refresh your memory, this was the Iranian who shot nine people. A native German man shouted things like "wanker" and "fucking foreigner" at him from his balcony and threw an empty beer bottle at him. Now he's facing charges for racism.

Reading how cucked europe is makes me so glad to be american

nothing makes me happier than 4th of july, a hamburger, a dr pepper, and thoughts of how much of a fucking joke europe treats its citizens.

>murdered a 16 year old in october
What the fuck? In America if a refugee did that we would have hanged him in a lynch mob or given him the death penalty. Our news media would at least cover it, we aren't as bad as Goymany yet apparently

Rrrrraauuughh

how about raping a teenager?
ktla.com/2016/11/09/uber-charged-with-raping-unconscious-teen-passenger-in-laguna-beach-da/

so why exactly are they putting the passport there if that is exactly the last thing they need ?

This is just disgusting, all whites just need to leave Germany ASAP, there is no saving it now, they just dont want white people there anymore.

How did the killer get a gun if there's gun control in Europe?

Really makes you think...

>charged with laundry list of felonies
In Germany he would get probation and probably reparations

dude sorry to that i have to be the one but some rapefugees already gangraped a 5 year old or so in the u.s and exactly nothing happened.
google it.

if you are talking about idaho that was confirmed fake. The leading prosecutor (((Grant Loebs))) said refugees are victims not rapists

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

What party?

>implying

Didnt a 5 year old get sexually assaulted in Idaho by a 10yo Afghan? I seem to recall a federal prosecutor telling everyone that speaking about it was illegal too

Please nuke us.

There are not enough sane people left in this country; we are beyond saving. We are suffering. End it.

I thought Bavaria was less cucked...am I wrong?

You're probably not wrong. If Berlin is "please fill my mouth with refugee cock"-tier, Bavaria is probably "use my ass whenever you like"-tier.

>What the fuck? In America if a refugee did that we would have hanged him in a lynch mob or given him the death penalty

no, but the guy would probably get life and be murdered shortly there after by one or another prison syndicate.

Buy a gun and then do "something" to your politicians

see The prosecutor ((((((((((Loebs))))))))) said we aren't allowed to insult refugees with criminal charges

race mixing article on the right

problem is we all know how it would end
a few politicians get killed, shooter gets killed/arrested and he gets used as direct proof whites are worse than muslims for the next decade and his actions directly result in even more "tolerant" laws that are quickly passed while the public opinion still supports them.

You'd need something to kill all of them at once, like a nuke.

>In America if a refugee did that we would have hanged him in a lynch mob or given him the death penalty.
what fantasy world do you live in

a coke, you drink a coke on the fourth of july with your burger you damned commie

Is this her? She was for sure burning coal. Would berry pre coal tho

SPD: 20%
Greens: 10%

30% out of 50% breddy good :DDDD

coke sucks homie, soda in general sucks but dr p is just to good

Ok germanbros I understand you are attempting the worlds longest joke, but you can stop now, it stopped being funny 2 years ago.

can you imagine this happening five years ago, a year ago even?

pendulum has shifted for sure