Looks like they're back together

Looks like they're back together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are they plotting?

Planning a run for District 12 State Senate of California 2025 election

A coup against Donald Trump. They're hoping Obama will declare martial law before January 20th, and declare Hillary his successor.

What's the next step in their master plan?

Are they still scissoring?
Hillary looks like she is over her
Huma seems to be still in love with her

A suicide pact.

they have dirt on each other, why wouldnt they

Huma looks like trash

Huma looks like Mrs. Potato head.

Do you even know the meaning?

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Well Anthony Weiner isn't gonna tag team himself.

su·i·cide pact
noun
an agreement between two or more people to commit suicide together.

If you didn't know what it meant, you could have just said so.

You clearly don't know

Please, enlighten me.

Or are you one of those "dictionary definitions don't real" folks?

just pretending to be retarded tonight?

post feet

Ayyyy she's alive.

Are you making shit up? You're making shit up aren't you.

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

They're plotting to steal Donald Trump's electors using their army of hellectors. But little do they realize, Ted Cruz has an army of skelectors to counter their dastardly plan.

Dahnald!

Stop posting on a proxy

I really don't get how you read that from his post.

When are we gonna see her in front of a congressional committee?

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU

Wow she actually looks attractive in this photo instead of like a bass-faced witch who's about to cry

Why the fuck would you need a successor if you declare martial law?

What they plot every night.

Try and take over the world.

>What they plot every night.
>Try and take over the world.
Even these two mice do a better job of plotting.

Let me ask you all something: When Comey reopened the investigation, resulting in "the letter that ruined Clinton's campaign", did you all see it as Weiner's phone containing copies of (received) emails that Huma had probably deleted from her laptop already? That reopening the investigation now that they had possibly new evidence (or what they were looking for in the first place) was completely legit....?

My favorite pic from this campaign was the one where Clinton and Huma are looking at one of the reporters on Clinton's plane ....except someone shopped in pepe's head. It really did seem like that was the sinking moment for Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

Sometimes she looks good. Other times not.

Isn't Huma Abedin basically guaranteed to be a Saudi spy? I don't understand why anyone would think she's NOT, but then again I don't know all the details.

No the whole thing is wonky as fuck. Takes them months to go through what? 30,000 emails... then it takes them a week to go through 650,000 emails?! ....nothing to see here folks! WHAT?

those giant teeth

This might be my favorite meme, specifically the alien one

hill looks like shit now

Hill is loaded into ambulance/hearse with boxes of cash

She has gigantic vampire teeth. Nothing wrong with her face when her trap is shut

J U S T
U
S
T

Love at first sight

You know I've been kind of wanting to see that movie Nosferatu for like 20yrs. Still haven't seen it.

>I asked him to come to bed
>he said "tits or GTFO"

Great for scraping the knob cheese from the head of your cock.

No makeup.

camelsmile

me in the white shirt

I wish I could cum inside her.

Obama's a fucking monkey. What the fuck does he know about martial law?

Pets really DO look like their owners!

Jesus christ, Huma looks like she's been crying for 3 weeks and had an allergic attack. I can only imagine how Darth Sidious looks, if only he turned around for the pic.

The FBI was created by a transvestite.
The Federal government was never supposed to have law enforcement powers.

Why the fuck are you calling her Hill like you're her rapist husband Bill Clinton? To the entire world she always be known as Crooked Hillary.

>Sometimes she looks good. Other times not.
Which time is this?

Darth is in her muu-muu paintng smock
She is getting ready to go to the Dubya Art Clinic in Houston

is that shopped..

Imagine Huma as your girlie or wifey, the role playing would be awesome. She could be wearing a tight spandex or latex suite and high heels, then her face covered or uncovered, your hands tied behind your back and she's having her way with you gun to your head. She could go on and on how Islam is superior as she's making you do degrading sexual things to please her. UUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuumpf!

I think she looks good in that pic. Most people either find her her attractive or find her repulsive. I think it depends on the day and the angle.

I'd fall in love if there was pepperoni on that pizza, no joke.

You okay? Did you stroke out there?

Dyke and her dyke mistress

More like force lightning ravaged her face.

wow

Could you imagine Dubya is there, see's Hillary and Huma walk in, smiles, winks his eye and clicks with his teeth, then punches hillary in the shoulder and tells her, "you tried kiddo, you tried!" then just goes into a laughing fit, crying holding his stomach.

Come on, imagine her and Anthony role playing, it's wwii, she got him on his knees, he's a concentration camp victim, she's some part of a Nazi Muslim force. HOT!

Why is Soros running around in drag?

Truth.

Eloping, probably

>now

This is the only true teethfu

I want to make high quality cutlery handles and piano keys from this fantastic specimen.

I cant even get past her fucking lego head

Thanks for that one.

pussy eating contest

Just catching up with some friends, going for some 8 slice no sausage pizza. Your typical friday night, no biggie.......

They need to stay together for the sake of the baby. Hopefully Hillary will learn to stop taking dick-pics.

>pretending

Bullshit, you're the fag on yellow with shit eyesight.

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

I have never seen a guy in such terrible need of a proper diet and strength training program in the US as this...bloody fucking hell

Huma a cute

A CUTE