Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/
youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not even in office yet.

Fuck off

Just fuck off.

op didnt vote for trump

Yes, I regret voting for him and not launching a glorious rebellion to set him up as "King of America".

Not for a single moment Lexee.

>not when in office yet
>already shilled for Israel to hell and back and surrounded himself with a swamp of kikes and crooks

Bait

Nope. I decided to vote for him the week of the election (was gonna vote for Gary), and am so glad I did. The sheer meltdown that liberals have been having for 2+ months now is glorious.

Every possibly hypocritical thing they could do, they've done.

They are even blaming him for Syria, despite the fact they've been totally mum on the atrocities for the past 5 years under Obama. It's hilarious how retarded the left is.

I hope he does well, makes America great, and gets another 4 years in office to make the country as unbearable for liberals as they have to conservatives and libertarians for 8 years.

Nope. Not even a little.

As opposed to what, voting for Hillary?

No.

everyone who voted for trump is extremely happy right now, can't you shills come up with better bait

Gotta drain that swamp... by creating another one filled with Goldman kikes and oil tycoons.

Do I regret not destroying western society?

Fellow Trump supporter here, his tweets have convinced me, we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

EMAILS!!!!!!!!

yeah lets hire substitute drama teachers/ snowboard instructors like my country did, thats really working out great!

Only a tiny bit because I wanted a government internship over the summer and he's doing a hiring freeze. But I can get an internship somewhere else so at the end of the day, I don't regret it much.

Me. Fuck Drumpf

Nah, I didn't vote for him.

What did she mean by this?

Yeah, I really wanted a civil war, except I'd join the losing side ((((California)))) then become a mercenary in Afrika.

i dont care what trump does

he could nuke us for all i care

i will just remember the mainstream media meltdown that occured after he won. that was basically the best part of my life.

That she is ready to be bred continuously

Why don't I have this picture in my Lexee folder?

Thank you though sir

Why does government have to fall in the hands of Wallstreet kikes every time?

It's like no matter who's in power, they're always in power.

this. sage

I would vote daily for Trump if he needed me too.

election night was fun as fuck and the aftermath stayed fresh for weeks after.

i hope trump doesn't do stupid shit, but i really fucking hated hillary.

>not using the real deal with it sunglasses

>Gotta drain that swamp... by creating another one filled with Goldman kikes and oil tycoons.
It's 5d memetic underwater chess, haven't you heard of my ironic spicy memes that serve as a substitute for cognitive dissonance?

Choke on my dick, faggot

On that day in November, we all won something that you can never destroy, for the rest of our lives. An age old power as reawoken in America and around the world.

Hope for us, for a different way. Another resounding NO to what they have in line, to follow on for Brexit.

The light of that hope can never be extinguished, especially not by this low-powered concern.

>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/

>In 2011, when Clinton was secretary of state, a Chicago securities trader called Rajiv Fernando Rajiv Fernando was given a spot on the International Security Advisory Board – a committee of scientists, politicians and experts who advise the secretary of state on "nuclear weapons"

Are you sucking a black cock ?

i knew he in bed with the kikes from the beginning so no disappointment here

>being registered to vote
and you fucks call yourselves red pilled

it sucks white people are going take the rest of us out with their self destructive nature.

you have to go back.

looks like CTR got its contract renewed
>Trump hires extremely competent white men
>OMG CORRUPTION SWAMP SWAMP
>Trump says wall will be shorter in mountains where no one bothers crossing
>OMG HE'S BACKING OFF THE WALL
Leftism is a mental disease.

as long as the leftist salt keeps flowing i will never regret it

>drain the swamp
>no more wars
>we won't pony up to corporations

what happened guys????????????????????????

That won't happen, you'll get your own country and everything you need to run and we'll get ares and hopefully you'll stop having broods of children and won't have to invade other countries.

Hell no, we are going to get some inside tweets unlike the world has ever seen over the next 4 years. Gonna be gud.

Shilled for Israel sure, but more importantly shilled against the UN.

WHO IS THIS LITERAL DEMON OF SEMEN????

not an argument

being against hiring CEO's of oil companies and Goldman Sachs people doesn't mean you are against hiring qualified people

put em in power, out them, Bannon will not allow kikes to fuck over the USA any longer.

Why would anyone regret it? He isn't even president yet

>kike CEOs everywhere
>we'll fight every war for Israel

He's anti liberal establishment but he sure loves his conservative Zionists.

S-shes 18 right?

The only people who claim to "regret" voting for Trump, are the ones who voted for Hillary

I understand being skeptical and wary of Trump's choices, but we knew he was going to pick the "killers". It's what he campaigned on. Part of what I voted for was his judgement so I'm willing to at least wait and see how it all pans out.

>Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
Regret is never stronger than in the morning after the night that it was weaker.

Prove that trump has done anything you've accused.... holy fuck wait, he hasn't even taken office and he's done more good for the country than Obama has in his entire presidency

Checks and balances and the Trump agenda will assure no Goldman Sachs or Wall Street faggots Zion up our government.

General Mad Dog Mattis and Steve Bannon alone are enough for me to still Awoo

No.

Not one bit. Perfect so far.

that her furnace needs more coal shoved in it...

you will

Bannon I can give you but Mattis has said before that Saudis are US' great ally.

nice 6head.

>Checks and balances and the Trump agenda will assure no Goldman Sachs or Wall Street faggots Zion up our government.
as Trump said in Art of the Deal: (paraphrasing)
"I used to believe you should hire the best, then trust them to do their job. Now I believe you should hire the best, and don't trust them".
He's going to keep a close eye on them.

Totally.

I regret voting Brexit

MODS

sorry lads

Nope.

I regret, leaving your family alive, through genetic memory.
great thread OP

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0

Lexee has grown too old now but I already have a replacement

I mean we'll have to wait and see, just wouldn't bet on anything

it's not like it's your fault if he doesn't live up to his promises either way

I just jumped on the Trump bandwagon because I thought that it was satire and basically an instrument to subvert the USA and help accelerate it's inevitable demise

Plus the media meltdown, cucks getting mad about muh racism, the Wikileaks, the MEMES...

I don't care anymore, good luck

You need to leave Sup Forums once in a while and visit other boards here

how can you fuckers not regret it? The man is talking about launching nuclear war and doesn't even seem to understand the implications of doing so

> Just relax niggers; we are going to go for a ride. The man isn't in power yet. However, the altright is becoming a mainstream narrative. Trump has been just one step in this process. Lets just watch europe decay while we strengthen our numbers. Subsequently, we will bring back the time of the rope and the oven. Until then...

GET IN THE CAR! HOOOO-AHHHHHHH!

Aaaaaahaahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahha o rly

???

Im on plenty of other boards, champ. I just avoid CP.

For one thing Mattis is there to deal with ISIS

More like Spirit Cooking and human trafficking. She's a Soros puppet, and the emails which they basically admit are authentic prove it all.

Kill yourself ctr faggot

A lot of people do. Sup Forums is gonna be the last one to admit it.

He's going to cause a nuclear war nobody is going to fucking want. He will literally fuck the planet up with either nukes or anti-climate change. The funny thing is that a President of the United States should know that his nation is so powerful and industrialized that it makes perfect sense that all of this combined is making a noticable impact on the environment.

Russia likes him for some scary reason too and I hope there's not really any ties to Trump other than Russia simply preferring him. Leaking Clinton's e-mails is a necessary thing anyways, people like leaks, no matter who leaked it people are going to be happy they got that information.

>my understanding of Clinton's scandals is limited to a single word

Day of the fucking rope is upon us, goys

Do you guys not follow the news or are you really that in denial?

WHY are (You) still here?

>Implying she ate any of that shit

holy fuck I'm sick of paying for broads to pick at their food and take pictures of themselves, this culture needs to change

>For one thing Mattis is there to deal with ISIS
One step at a time. Sessions and Bannon were both good moves.

I regret your're mum

Drug and human trafficking, killing of political opponents, mass propaganda enabling, colluding with mass media, losing national secrets because SAP programs on her private email servers

fuck yourself, in this timeline she's forgotten for a reason. Now we pray to kek see's in prison by this or next year.

>ran as a businessman
>surrounding himself with businesspeople who know how to get shit done
What'd you expect? Alex Jones as White House Press Secretary?

And ISIS is a CIA/Israel plant. Which means you can't effectively deal with it if you're pro saudi or israel.

>not being able to spot blatant, sarcasm that's not even attempted to be hidden

Anyone regret letting Obama set up his pedo ring?

Did Hillary lose? Yes?

Then my answer is...
>NO

Only because I was going to write in someone else but forgot who at the booth. Other than that, I'm fine.

>Day of the fucking rope is upon us, goys

And the oven

You know there's an alternative to both incompetent people in office vs competent-but-corrupt people?

Find people who are competent on the department they're running and have little to no ties to major banks or industries.

It's really not that hard, you can even look into the AEI and National Review if you want to find some solid conservative thinkers who know a thing or two about the treasury or environment or foreign relations.

But nah, we have a guy in charge of foreign relations who (despite having a huge wealth of experience and Diamond Dogs level of private resources) has vested interests still in his oil company and Russia's government-corporations.

You have a guy who knows nothing about the EPA or the environment or how corporations fuck over average people through externalities on the environment running the EPA.

Mattis is okay, a little bomb crazy though, not really thinking about the sustainability of prolonged conflict.

Why don't you source us something, faggot

You mean trump wants everyone to have nukes. And afuckingmen. The only thing that stops nukes is other nukes

You're speaking to second amendment people here. We don't believe in bringing knives to gun fights like you all, Ahmed