Americans are the worst shitposters

Has anyone else noticed this? They make 98% of all cuck threads, bait threads, inane non-political shit threads. Their jokes aren't funny and their memes are shit. And yet they blame everyone else for shitting up the board. First it was us, and now it's Canadians.

It's time these fucking yanks got the contempt they deserve. United, the rest of us will be stronger than them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

>cuck thread

Have some more, animal fuckers

>tfw to intelligent to browse Sup Forums during american hours

pls no bully

>majority of posters make the majority of shitposts

well I'll be damned

Who fucking cares what Australian retards think, as long as our gf doesn't insult us we're good.
Also this thread belongs on Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0

when was this photo released

But it's way more than 51%, as I said, closer to 98%. It's probably because there are so many niggers and kikes in America.

Yeah ok but we made the internet, this website and the fucking board you're shitposting on so shut the fuck up and suck my dick faggo

It isn't.

During Europe daytime hours when you're asleep, they are a minority

Except there are videos of the American Bald Eagle attacking Grizzly Bears.

Jesus, we must be no 1 by capita by far.

>Who fucking cares what Australian retards think
you do

They aren't "yanks" because they aren't white. They are niggers from foreign lands, invading our rotting corpse of a country.

America is the best country. Now with Trump, we are a force to be reckoned with. Suck our red, white & blue cocks.

It really isn't easy being the best (and by best I mean most awesome and manly) cuckold was formed in eastern society and our eagle flying arrow shooting forefathers stabbed abos just escape it.
>losing a war to a bunch of settlers
>saved the world in both world wars

anything on australia besides australians is oversized

>It really isn't easy being the best (and by best I mean most awesome and manly) cuckold was formed in eastern society and our eagle flying arrow shooting forefathers stabbed abos just escape it.

literally unintelligible

This.

99% of all shitposts from Canada are Quebecois or Toronto antifa cocksuckers.

You can tell a real American post apart from a shekelmonkey or Commiefornian.

>American hours
You know Canada is located in the Americas?

Nice berd

hahahaham nice one pare.

When americucks say "we invented" its literally we wuz tier

Thanks for a good example

kek

>OP points out his eagle is basically a feathered nigger.

Cool story, bro.

Someone has to make sure the Emus don't get any ideas of conquering your asses. A nation of birds will not help us combat china's encroachment after all.