Carrie Fisher in Stable Condition

I am pleased to announce that Carrie Fisher is alive and in stable condition. Thank you for all of you hate-filled comments and prayers as I'm fairly sure your disgusted God to the point of giving you guys the middle finger and keeping her alive.

localsyr.com/news/report-star-wars-actress-carrie-fisher-suffers-massive-heart-attack-on-airplane/630870006

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/entertainment/actrress-carrie-fisher-in-stable-condition-after-medical-emergency/1670777/
twitter.com/Variety/status/812476813637079040/photo/1
twitter.com/raidh0/status/812493391686680576
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should I care about this?

>Hate the truth
>Spread fake news

Yep. That's Sup Forums

>GET THESE AYYRABS OFF MUH GODDAMN PLANE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats on Fisher pulling through. This year has been a steaming pile as it is without her dying on us

She was dead for too long. Her brain function is fucked.

>stable

Goodnight sweet princess

>Implying she won't go terminal on Christmas morning as a gift for our weary souls.

Blood for the Blood God.

Celebrity worship belongs on reddit

I like the sources you based your claim on. Not.

As long as they maintained CPR until they got her on a breathing machine, she'll be fine.

Stable doesn't mean she's doing well. She's on a ventilator, she was without oxygen for 10 - 15 minutes, she'll be lucky to survive this with only minimal brain damage. At worst, she never wakes up and life support is terminated.

rebels 0.5
empire 0
ewoks 1
jaba still dead

kek wills that disney is taken over by nazis and they make empire in in the best star wars movies ever
all degenerates are massacred
great to know carrie ok
she turns to the dark side

wtf? Always those mentally disturbed morons. As if I had retard lure in my pockets.

I hate to tell you this but she is definitely brain dead

Expect a delay then they take her off life support soon.

T-t-those numbers tho

Don't beat a soon to be dead horse

Checked and correct

Death is a sweet release compared to the suffering Lord Kek has and will continue to bestow upon her for daring to speak against the God Emperor.

Kek Agrees

Slutty Bellas belong on Sup Forums

This.

I thought she did enough blow to become immune to heart attacks?

>mhw

abc7chicago.com/entertainment/actrress-carrie-fisher-in-stable-condition-after-medical-emergency/1670777/

We can still hope shes got brain or nervous system damage though.

Coke usually damages the heart and even after these junkies kick it they tend to still die from heart attacks decades later.

Jar Jar Abrams will use a CGI Carrie Fisher now.

No matter what you say, she is too big a risk for the Disney boys.

It's not like there is 6 million other (((actresses))) that could take over the role of Leia...

Not so fast

twitter.com/Variety/status/812476813637079040/photo/1

wasn't someone pointing out to look out for CGI replacing an actor on the next star wars?

can we add her to a stumpening collage?

twitter.com/raidh0/status/812493391686680576

She'll be dead in 24 hours, only medical support is keeping her alive at this point.