Okay, time to try your wits Sup Forums. My bet is on the kids

Okay, time to try your wits Sup Forums. My bet is on the kids.

they shouldnt even need to fight just eat and drink all of earths resources

5 quintillion is such a large number, the children put together would probably be more massive than the entire Earth

I tried explaining this to other americucks and all of them thought US army could go against them

just like ur mom

On a flatgrass scenario us army nuke until safe distance then airforce/artillery then enfantry does the rest

The fuck is wrong with his leg?

the kids would probably form their own planet and then the us army would invade it

Just wait a year and all the five year olds won't count as five year olds. us army wins 2:?)

They would run out of ammo, nukes or whatever they are trying to use against the kids.

That's a lot of fucking kids. I don't know how it'd be possible to fight against that. US army would win if they just didn't engage the little shits and let them starve/turn to cannibalism.

Assuming they are fighting in a hypothetical arena build to accommodate for the number of children, and the infinite ammo cheat was enabled, then they would stand a chance.

The arena is the whole globe

>war plan triangle
>US army kidnaps Kids
>sells them to Clinton/Podesta/Epstein cartel
>uses this money to get more army equipment
>cycle continues

US Army

>implying you can kidnap more people than you can fit on your whole country

>give a toy to one of the kids
>tell them they can't share with anyone else
>world drowns in the blood of children

>implying th US army could not blow up the earth if needed

But the earth is flat...

NOICE

checked

Okay, who would win, OP and his thread or 1 (one) mod?

>implying the us could destroy x521739130 the people that had ever lived on earth

How many billions is a quintillion? That's the one after trillion I assume considering the Latin prefixes... so

Earth is 7 billion. So 15 times that. Then a thousand times that...

Easy. Army holds their position one year, most of the fucktards die off, clean house

that much of kids would just collapse into a blackhole because of so much mass in one small place

I'm using american quintillions.

It's a draw. They all die of starvation and dehydration.

If that could happen, americans probably die first cause of numbers, and therefore kids win.

5 quintillion kids would quickly consume the Earth's oxygen supply, killing both sides.

Both sides lose.