Confession: I like most of Eastern Europe, except

...Serbia.

I'm sorry Serbiabros, but I just can't bring myself to like you. You're good neighbors and you're Orthodox like us and we have similar past (dictators, communism, opression etc.) so we should, at least in theory, like each other but I fucking hate you.

Sadly, I've met many Serbs and you act in real life like you act on Sup Forums. You're loud, obnoxious, lie constantly, celebrate war defeats(?) and, if I'm being honest, you're a bit too brown to be European.

Unfortunately, we have many gypsies here and a lot of you look and act like them. WTF? Why?

I'm open to being redpilled, I'm open to have my mind changed. Is there any way you can become less savage and more European? We have to keep the Eastern (Orthodox) block stable and free of shitskins. Can you normalize your country? Is there anything you can do?

Serbia, please change. You're making me sad. I like all Eastern European countries (well OK, most of them), but I fucking hate you.

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/world/europe/sevil-shhaideh-romania-prime-minister.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join the club, kek.

On a serious note, no one likes them and you shouldn't feel bad.

I'm an orthodox Bosnian and they would refer to me as "Serb", just because I'm orthodox because they don't realize people took different religions because different nations conquered them - changing religion doesn't mean you change nationality. I'm orthodox, but I can be Bosnian at the same time.

The things you described are pretty much why most of Europe and the world dislikes them. No idea why you feel bad about that though, who says you have to like them just because they're orthodox?

They're gonna come to this thread and just shitpost endlessly and act vile and subhuman, ruining the reputation of normal Serbian people (those exist too).

It's sad, but that's life I suppose.

It's because Serbs from Serbia are practically Turks. Serbs from Vojvodina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia are all more Serbian and are actually white unlike Serbs from Serbia and that's sad.

You do realize you're not contractually obliged to like them just because they're orthodox and Eastern European?

We were in the same country with them a couple of times, kek. We know what they're like. No one likes them.

They attacked every neighboring country and lost every single war they've fought against those countries.

They're genocidal, opportunistic maniacs (pic heavily related) who thrive on spreading false propaganda and actually think the entire world is against them and stopping them from being great. They've never killed anyone who wasn't a civilian.

They literally think everyone is a Serb: they think Bosnians are Serbs, they think Croats are Serbs, they think Macedonians are Serbs etc.

Just wait until they see this thread and shitpost it into oblivion once again proving that the only resource they have is ignorance and degeneracy.

You can't make this shit up. That's what they're like. No one likes them and it's ok that you don't like them. Grow up.

>It's because Serbs from Serbia are practically Turks

This too.

The rest of your post is nonsensical garbage though.

How so? Vojvodina and Montenegro and the Serbian parts of Bosnia were generally under Austro-Hungarian rule for the most part. Serbs who migrated to Croatia did so when the Ottoman Empire invaded because they didn't want to get cucked.

I like their flag?

>i gots nothin

Bump

I fucking hate Serbia!

Nobody gives a shit.

>A rational human being
>Dislikes Serbs and Serbia

Woah dude, you're so unique. So edgy.

Seriously though, it's gonna be incredibly fun when they see this thread and start REEEEEEEing like they usually do.

Average Serb thought process:

>be Serb
>see thread on Sup Forums
>someone doesn't like us
>fucking REEEEEEEEE
>WE KILL CIVILIAN KEBAB LIKE US WE LIBERATE YUROP FROM KEPAP PLS LIKE US

And then they keep proving how every Balkan nation is actually deep down Serbian and how they keep winning wars and how they never hurt a soul etc. etc.

tld;dr - they're obnoxious people and no one likes them. Sup Forums tolerates them because it's fun, like watching a nigger rap or play basketball. Like watching a monkey smoke a cigarette.

This kind off threads are fun to read,butt other then that other then that they are pretty stupid.

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/world/europe/sevil-shhaideh-romania-prime-minister.html
t. Shhaideh

Those fucking digits.

>mfw even Kek hates Serbs
>mfw they're gonna get memed out of existence
>mfw Balkan free of cancer and a collection of superpower countries
>mfw Balkan rules the world
>mfw must learn how to slavsquat

mujahiden detected

why haven't you already left for Turkey?

kek

typical Serb acting like described in OP's post

What a surprise

eat shit

hello cockroach :3

Bosnia = christian land

abandon plz

I have to say Alija you're usage proxys is nice,I really admire you're hate it's unique,I hope you find love in you're life.

But I'm christian? Did you actually read my post?

Fucking hell you people will never learn

Christan would support either Croats or Serbs in Bosnia, not fucking """Bosniaks""" aka. Turk rape babies

Romania is objectively worse than all the former Yugoslavian countries. You flood the Internet with shitposters, from pathetic pro-EU trolls, to pathetic frog memers like you. No one actually thinks you aren't a gypsy. Oh, and at least the Serbs did have Roman emperors unlike you.

Cu for guys JK he do CD do Dr su da ZU DB GC hey CFI id if by VF adjust hi JT DJ hi JD stir ICU my kid by his HD CT SS su de GV hi Dr fits she hi sky fax Vikash Hz by choir highly Fischer FF rush Chad go CNO trek Yangzhou gross forego

That guy is not Romanian his just that Bosnian that hates Serbs,his threads are starting to get less atention now so his resorting to proxys,just ignore him and leave the thread his just a broken person full with hate.

Nice squat!

desu he can't be romanian, no way. If he is by my ARYAN GENES(T. BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, PINK NIPS) I WILL DELET HIS CITIZENSHIP!

Romanians love Serbia like it's a brother, most loyal country to ever exist, only if it was bigger and stronger, everyone would want to be their allies and never their enemies, like lmao look at bulgaria, niggas still suck dick after big dicken Serbia put their balls on them, ma mayne!

Also once again I love serbs, long live.

I like Serbia, easily one of my top 10 favorite countries, maybe top 5. The biggest vice of Serbs is probably being obnoxious. Everything else OP said is nonsense though, Serbs aren't roaches or gypsies. I respect Serbs for being a proud people and one of the bigest kebab removers. Technically they were the first to fight the current Islamic invasion and were stabbed in the back for it.

It's dumb to generalize an entire country like that. Yes, they act a bit monkey-like online, but that doesn't mean every single Serb acts like that in real life.

Beside, your country is cucked by fucking GYPSIES for fucks sake, you have no right to call someone degenerate or a cuck.

>The biggest vice of Serbs is probably being obnoxious

Yeah, that's true. I've never met any in real life, but I doubt they're that bad. They are really obnoxious (at least online) and that's why people hate them.

He's clearly not romanian, first thing that gave himself out: ''I like Eastern Europe''. No real romanian likes the dark side of the Europe.

Romanians still see themselves at some degrees french intelectuals so it's pretty hard for them to agree being surrounded by slavs

Thanks but the first to fight the Islamic hirdes were Byzantium then Bulgarians and then us,about the obnoxious part it's even annoying to us fellow Serbs

To start this post i must so i say i am phone posting so i can not provide Eupedia pictures at the moment.

>all defeats
Yes,yes we lost all wars,expect the one the that made it possible for some countries to be Austria-independent.This is also why only clay we lost in the last 200 years was given diplomaticaly after the war for it was lost.Excuse us for trying to help our minorities (which are at the very moment reciving half the pension other areas are reciving).You are right it was very Un-european of us to try and help our people.

>try to act more European
We are not the ones reciving welfare from Africa.Should we also compare crime rates?Not to mention our goal was never to act European.

>i have met dijaspora they are loud and obnoxious
And i have Romanian beging infront of a Swedish market(not gypsy).See where i am going with this?
>I don't like you
You are not suposed to like us we nicked Banat.Who is really falling for pol memes here?

>They are going to shitpost now
Why yes we are the nation that got bombed with depleted uranium and started holding "Blow us Clinton" signs during air raids.If we did not shitpost enough before the Uranium has empowered us.Oh and is probably the one of only flags getting more hate on this site so...

I said current, I was referring to the Yugoslav wars. The Bosniaks were basically proto-ISIS and it was really the beginning of western propaganda victimizing Muslims, like there had been an Islamic holocaust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration

wtf?

In America we have a saying: "If they're from Romania they are still worse than the Serbs, who we kill"

vpn fag

For that you're right,but Serbs from Serbia didn't do shit we were just giving aid to Serbs from Bosnia,and that war was being their war for independence because Alija Izetbegovic wanted to inforce Sharia law in Bosnia and he looked Pakistan as a role model countrie that's why the Croat leader Tudjman betrayed him and ofcourse try to get some territory.

You don't know what bait is till you see a Jewish flag posting on broken Serb about killing Ustase and Kebabs.Also what part of my post was bait tough?

I've never met a Serb I didn't like

Holy shit, you are so asshurt, user, what happened in your life to make you like this? I will not be rebutting your post as I have a life but as expected, it is inaccurate bullshit.

I find it easy, just don't squat with your heels up

I love how you people actually think that we are not joking 90% of the time... Its the meme... We like to act as if that were all true.. Jesus Christ...

Srbe na vrbe

You are just replying to the same Bosnian that was making Serbian hate threads or maybe his just a diaspora using VPN,just ignore him and this threads will go away.

We don't really mind there is always Bulgaria to fuck you "we wuz ethnic group in kraut empire 100% valid nation" countries.

I see. Thanks for informing me friend.

Nah, you're wrong. Slovenia doesn't give a fuck about you any more. We do have Serbian immigrants here, but we'll get rid of them sooner or later too. Of course, those that assimilate are free to stay.

We're not in the same country any more so you don't concern or affect us in any way. I applaud your for managing to cuck Croats and Bosnians atm, but as soon as they escape your cancerous influence they'll be better off (just like we are now). Then you're free to try cucking Montenegro or whothefuck ever.

Croats, Bosnians and Serbs aren't welcome here UNLESS they assimilate. We're on our own and we like it.

How you fail to see that the entire world views you as these obnoxious shitposting savages is beyond me.

Maybe if you toned down your approach more people would actually start liking you? Just an idea.

Whenever someone writes something negative about you you scream about m-uh kebab, m-uh using proxy, m-uh serb hater, m-uh croat, m-uh cuck...just grow the fuck up and act like adults for fucks sake.

Now call me a muslim, a fag, a proxy, a pussy and prove each point I made in this post, please.

my confession is i imagine all of eastern europe to be like the hostel movies

am i off base with this?

Serbs look like pic related in my previous post.

Croats are a bit more brown-haired, blonde.

Albanians have darker skin.

Most of us come to strictly shitpost,being
obnoxious is strictly the goal here.

>We are gonna get rid of them sooner or latter.
Wait till i tell your Austrian overlords about this intolerancy,stable boy.And you where doing so well electing a nigger mayor and all.

Sage

Enough of this D & C bullshit

>cancerous

kek

Well put.

Good post, overall Janez. I already see a Serb getting severely butthurt so you did a good job.

However, stop thinking you're so different than the rest of the Balkans. You're not. You just got lucky not to have Serbs in your country so it was easier for you to uncuck yourselves.

And no, no one wants to immigrate to Slovenia really. You're only slightly better than the rest of us, but still pretty shitty.

>Serbia
disgusting desu i just pretend to be nice
>Montenegro
Croat-tier people

>A puppet state of Croars,the enternal Kraut boot licker who was about get Magyiarized is trying to earn equality with Austrian stable boy
An impresaive display this by far the most united ex-yu thread.Now if you only had Montenegro with you.Oh and Bulgaria lite.

Say what you want but he did kind of BTFO you, gotta admit that. I mean, I know you Serbs never admit defeat but be honest, he did.

He will BTFO me when the Serbs there actually asimilate,since they are only 70% Catholic.Until then he can chose to be a Austrian stable boy or the first eastern european country(even though they are central Europe poor things) with a nigger mayor

To assimilate doesn't mean to change religion though. It means to accept the culture and behavioue of the country you've immigrated into.

How can you be that way to think assimilation=new religion?

What the fuck?

Interesting observation. Are you Australian or cro/bos/serb diaspora?

Kek

>you're a bit too brown to be European.
>romania
rofl

That was funny though

>serb roman emperor
>serbs weren't even around by the time roman empire was there (byzantium was weak, not a real "empire" neither """roman""", get over it Kostas)
Pretty sure A LOT of roman emperors were of dacian stock, illyrian or thracian one. Those are balkanic non-greek populations who's descendants (culturally and heavily genetically) only include romanians and albanians, aka only autochtonous populations in the balkans with greeks and vlachs.

But they haven't though hence he said WILL.His own words,not mine.A laughable dream since they are already tolerant enough elect.
I know that you are very confusef since you come from a croat puppet state who's only "religion" was Bogumils before you acepted Islam.But there is no need to drag in that you are an Orthodox "bosnian" into this.
After since the pension being half the amount in Republika Srpska is true.But who cares abou ebil child eating serbs wh some how co-exist with 250k Huns in Vojvodina without a single catholic church being taken down.
Lets talk about the caphilate you are going to get when ebil serbs leave.After all we know Muslims kill lesser Muslims,and that Bosniak drink alcohol and eat pork.After all we all know bosniaks claim to be muslim for the same reason they claim Serbia,Croatian and Bosniak are diferent language.Butt hell you don't even get recognized as a Bosniak just cause you are Orthodox yet still on the behead list.Sad!At least your country is going to be great again without ebil serbs(who somehow have lower crime rates and a higher GDP even though they are dealing with 85% ethnical cancer unlike you a half breed.).

Why are Serbs so brown, yet Croatians have blond people that look like Poles?

He refered to 20+ emperors being born on Serbian clay,not us being actual emperors.Or so i hope.

Are you drunk bro?

Wtf is this shit?

Top kek

Please read my and Slovenian's duscussion and then your replies and then we can restart our convo.

Seriously. No idea what you're on about.

Slovenian convo was blah blah Serb cancer,based Tito built me a nuclear power plant and transfered industry from Vojvodina blah blah totally us improving because Serbs left not because i get to use the industry on my 2 million safe space blah blah at leat u still cuck Croatia and BiH.
You convo blah blah Serbs cancer all their fault even though our nation is only half Serb for 20 years while Serbia is Serb with Mayar minority blah blah but we just as good as you stable boy you iz just lucky and shiiiet.

We don't even cuck Croatia kek.
And he himself said that Serb there have yet to asimilate.

take it easy lad

you probably have turk blood in you anyway

1/10

This is a half-truth. It's not Turkish genetics, but rather Dinarid-Illyrian genetics.

Bosniak detected. The fact tha you use 'le ebul civilian killers' gives it away, and the suggestion that Bosnia is shit because of the Serbs in it. The Serbian part of Republika Srpska is stable and has a better economy that the Bosniak run part of Bosnia.

>Someone makes a shitpost about Serbs
>Why do Serbs complain about it?!
This is Sup Forums in general. If I were to make a thread shitposting about your country, do you think no one will reply in a pissed off manner? That is of course if you are not using a proxy, which is probably the case, because no one gives a shit about the Balkans unless they are from there.

>Did you actually read my post?
The post above with a different ID?

>In America

>>You just got lucky not to have Serbs in your country
>It's the Serbs fault why we have nepotism, corruption and can't run our country properly

RS>BiH

>he did kind of BTFO
>he did
You know we can see your ID

>I know you Serbs never admit defeat
Stale =/= defeat.

Nice try

*stalemate

That would make bosniak proud though.

Weird, man

I've met a couple Serbs and they're bro-tier. Kosovo is serbia and all dat

Same with polskis.

They keep their shit together, keep up their properties, don't commit crime, have a sense of honor, work hard, etc.

The Brits seem to hate the poles for reasons I can't comprehend. Maybe it's just the only type of anti-immigrant sentiment that's not verboten over there, so they take it all out on them.