Russian Ambassador Killed in Ankara

Why is there no thread about this?

The roaches just assassinated the Russian ambassador.

What do you think the consequences will be?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

le slowpoke xdd

is the joke that you're a week late?

>The roaches just assassinated the Russian ambassador.
>just

Catch up kid, you're slowing down the rest of the class.

what has Sup Forums come to

Hello, how is the past treating you, time traveler?

Greetings from the future

pic related

Could someone with shopping skills make a cool background, replace the pictures with roulette wheels or something, and add a spade in the ambassadors chest with some blood pooling? It would be a top meme.

That shooter is a jew, Sup Forums is pro jew now. no thread allow

This image is a masterpiece. The peaceful look on the ambassadors face, the raging Islamistshit in the back and the images of buildings infront of the white wall combined with the lovely lightning.

P E R F E C T I O N

You're almost a week late.

Manlandsonmoon.jpeg

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU ..........................
Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

Ok we've established this is 4 days old, but I haven't read much news on it.

Erdogan denies knowledge of the shooters plan or intentions, but Putin isn't buying it. I wonder how it will affect the situation in Syria with the Turks joining the fight.

What do you guys think?

because it was fake and gay

Care to elaborate?

There were a bunch of threads.
A week ago.
When this actually happened.
You retard.

Hmm

if you can't tell this "assassination" was a staged joke just from looking at the photos and video, then you have swallowed a big kosher blue pill

Some other Russian was shot hours after but I can't remember his name.

here he is
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4050840/Russian-diplomat-shot-dead-home-Moscow-hours-assassination-ambassador-Ankara.html

Is there more to this than we know?

Looks like you're still relying on older news technology when news did travel far but it took a while. It's good the news finally reached you so that you can discuss it with other similarly delayed penpals on an internet penpal forum. Good for you!