Anti-women thread

We have anti-nigger threads on here. We have anti-kike threads on here.

Gentlemen, I propose an anti-women thread.

What can do we do about the fact that there are women in the workforce? Personally I'm thinking about demanding a male employee whenever I patronize a business, although I don't know how feasible this is. Sometimes when you go to a gas station there is only a fat bitch behind the counter.

Fuckin'...you know what's bullshit is that there are female police officers. Women should not be in a position of authority over men like that. They're women. Might as well make some pimple-faced thirteen year old boy a police officer. He would have the same body strength and intelligence as a woman.

Post your grievances against women, share stories, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc
youtu.be/CawiTD2ltp4
heretical.com/sgs-2003/real-man.html
heretical.com/sgs-2013/weapons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanting them out of the workforce isn't being anti-women. That's what's right for them and everyone else.

Nah I'm good.
I actually don't hate women and think they're alright.

How much do you want to bet OP is a virgin

I don't hate women I just get frustrated at them sometimes because they don't want to fuck me.

we need to fix them, not hate them

roasties GTFO
OUT OUT OUUTTT REEEEE

All women should wear swimwear in pic related. No more degeneracy.

it's not about fixing women, it's about making men better and impervious to their bullshit. They only have the power we give them, faggot

Dude I live in Arizona. Prostitution is practically legal here. There are "massage parlors" everywhere with neon signs.

If I wanted to have sex I could just pay for it. Fuckin' moron.

Arizona is the shit yo. Great gun rights, and we even have drive-thru liquor stores. It's like the Wild West here.

insha'allah?
>They only have the power we give them
And the government.

This is how you spot a woman in one of these threads.

fuck off ya sheila

Dammit OP *is* a virgin. Couldn't you lie you faggot? Oh well. No big deal. Not like we're trying to convince normies of anything here.

All women are degenerate selfish weak willed scum.

Where men will sacrifice all they have to better their nation, women all put their own image and feelings as their top priority.

They should be slut shamed at all times, their opinions discarded, the only work they should have is cooking, cleaning, and taking care of babies and their husbands after they came back after a long hard day of work. It is in their nature to nurture like it is ours to provide. Pretending they are equally capable like men is a horrid experiment that needs to end.

*check*

>propose

How has your first week on Sup Forums been?

>it's Friday night, and we're all here: the thread

>betas dont understand how to talk to women
>dont understand why women find them repulsive
>mad they dont have an anime doll gf
>convince themselves men are superior
>convince themselves that if women werent working they would have that nonexistent gf
prove me wrong. tfw you retards dont have any chance to find love because you dont treat women like human beings

bumping because of how pathetic this thread is

I see you're still here, Daisy from Fresno.

>because you dont treat women like human beings
I can't even laugh anymore when women try to rationalize this is why some guys are single. They often treat women too much like equals.

what was the name of that girl? the one that thought you were too fat/skrawny/smelly/creepy/mean? how does it feel knowing you fucked up so bad?

nah famuly, women like being treated like equals. they like being treated like a friend. they dont like being put on a pedestal and worshiped for their vagina, or treated like a child

You know I was thinking that women in the workforce is actually misogynistic because the woman is taking the job of a man who could be supporting another woman.
Also wmen should not be alloowed to drive. We'd reduce emissions and traffic by at least 75% that way.

SJW feminist Mean Girls Victim Blame White supremacist, bullying & name calling
youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc

Meanwhile Ted Bundy received thousands of letters from sick bitches professing their undying love for him...

wew lad, thousands of crazy women prove that billions of women just want to be raped and murdered.

just like thousands of cuckolds prove men jsut want to watch their wives get fucked by a black guy

Not all women.
youtu.be/CawiTD2ltp4

It's called "Hybristophilia". It's a fascinating and rather dehumanizing aspect of female psychology.

Women love them some psycho killers.

Ah and we have found the female in the thread. Only a woman would state such an idiotic observation and use the weeb and pathetic virgin shaming techniques.

Because we all know its always and only ever MEN's fault that women don't approach them.

BUMP

This guy gets it. Stop being beta cucks and actually be alpha. It is degeneracy to hate females.

You're either gay or too scared to talk to girls. Either way is embarrassing.

>they dont like being put on a pedestal and worshiped for their vagina, or treated like a child

Then how do you explain women who surround themselves with beta male servants and will never fuck them?

And will only fuck the 6'5 social Chad who treats her like shit and rejects all her imbecilic opinions?

You must be a woman then. Yes, you want to be raped. Not murdered, just raped. Wantonly and lustfully raped by an Alpha Male. Because you like bad boys. That's why you're here, because evil Nazi sociopaths such as myself make you wet.

That bitch is fucked in the head. I haven't been able to pin it down yet, but there's some neurons being fired incorrectly.

loving all these (yous). saying that women want to be worshiped but also they want to be raped and brutalized. you guys realize she likes chad not jsut because he is more handsome and sociable, but hes not a sociopath who generalizes all women as like minded cattle?

maybe if you viewed women as something other than a living fleshlight you might understand why yoyre alone. anime waifs are fiction

>Then how do you explain women who surround themselves with beta male servants and will never fuck them?
That's the thing though. They pedestalize women. You can be nice, but don't be fake and do call them off on their bullshit. Women know they're crazy. They don't want it tolerated too much.
Not all betas do this though. Women come up with a lot of bullshit to reject """nice guys""" they're not attracted to. It's fucking ridiculous. It reflects better on them if they can pretend they reject them based on their personality.
>And will only fuck the 6'5 social Chad who treats her like shit and rejects all her imbecilic opinions?
Damn, Chad just keeps getting taller. Most women don't prefer to be treated like shit in the long term. In the short term it makes their vagina tingle though. And Chad is usually unchallenged anyway.

Other user isn't all wrong, but he sees things the way women want people to see them.

You know I'm nearly 50, wife, kids, house, etc and I have lived long enough and fucked enough to understand female nature. You belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Enter to win a real man!
heretical.com/sgs-2003/real-man.html

this guy gets it. tits dont make them a different species

this guy gets it, to an extent. when you pedestalize a woman they realize you just want them for a quick fuck. just like your friends, you be nice but not fake, and you call them on their bullshit.
>women come up with bullshit reasons to reject guys their not attracted to
heres where you start losing me. not being attracted to someone is as good a reason as any. you wouldnt want to be forced into a relationship just because someone has a "nice" personality

>not being attracted to someone is as good a reason as any.
Sure, my issue is when they pretend it's because of something else. Especially when it's the opposite of the truth. This confuses """nice guys""" a lot. They think they have to be turbo-nice and that's when they go overboard with it. Sometimes anyway.

>lived long enough and fucked enough to understand female nature
you can lie to me, but you cant lie to yourself.

>my issue is when they pretend it's because of something else. Especially when it's the opposite of the truth
i mean it makes sense to me- rejecting someone is tough for anyone. especially when a sizeable amount of these beta servants have been known to murder after rejection

Actually females show little variation in intelligence and personality from individual to individual as opposed to men. Once you've met one you've met them all.

So what do you have to offer a real man honey? A fat ass and a bitch mouth? Heh.

anonymous LARPing as someone whos a womanizer on pol with another man. what would your fictional kids and wife think?

Just pointing out the lies.
>especially when a sizeable amount of these beta servants have been known to murder after rejection
Heh, more BS. "nice guys aren't actually nice they just want to fuck me", "nice guys are actually sociopaths they just want to murder me".
No, they're just unattractive or boring to them.
Calling them "creepy" is actually a step forward in honesty kek.
But yeah though, beta male servants who just want to fuck and can't ever treat women like people do exist. But it's mostly a made up meme I'd say.

Not a womanizer but I've had more than my fair share. Yes what I say is true, Yes they know my power level.

So what about you? Be honest now. Fat, hairy armpits, bad skin, saggy tits...right?

>Actually females show little variation in intelligence and personality from individual to individual as opposed to men.
That's so fucking true.
Men are nature's experiments. They are meant to fight and die. The best ones reproducing. Women are more of a baseline. They are meant to all reproduce. You wouldn't try weird shit with them.
Women think alike and are also conformists. Just look how the media target them. And feminine magazines. Don't tell me the marketing people don't know what's up. Their shit does work.
>Once you've met one you've met them all.
Meh. Don't go overboard with it dude.

I know you are only semi-literate and have the attention span of a cat but here, read this:
heretical.com/sgs-2013/weapons.html

Sorry leaf wrong reply ID...

Alright. As long as I don't get distracted by something shiny.

>arguing with holes

Found the whore.

t. sperm donor

Lol. Was trolling the femanon. Because whatever. But yeah, women are the baseline and men have more variation, we are more likely to be very smart or very dumb. From your reply I see you 'get' what I'm saying.
Maybe we evolved the hair and eye colot variations so we could tell our wives apart...j/k lol

this has been fun, but my sleeping meds are kicking in and i am off to bed. try not to think about how women are people, its probably just a jewish conspiracy

goodnight pol, merry christmas

Sweet dreams.

>the femanon
Is she? I can't really tell desu. Surprising how some people can.
Some guys come here to try to deradicalize us because we're deplorables kek.
>Maybe we evolved the hair and eye colot variations so we could tell our wives apart...
kek...
Maybe they were interchangeable in past societies.
Heh OK
>women are people
They are desu. I can respect women. But feminism has become dogma. People engage in doublethink about them if that's what's demanded.
>goodnight pol, merry christmas
You too user.

There are good women out there OP, but I also understand your disdain with the current situation. I agree that no woman should be a fireman, police officer, or soldier, however I do think allowing them to pursue careers in fields that don't require much thought or put much stress on them can really do much harm.

What am I entirely against though, is white, liberal women. I cannot picture in my head a more ungrateful abomination than that of an overweight, tattooed, problem glasses wearing trigglypuff. No other group on the planet has lives so boring that they need to invent non problems like manspreading and mansplaining. Literally all you needed to do to have a comfy ride was clean the house and fuck your husband and you somehow managed to fuck it up. Liberalism is a disease that must be destroyed.

To unfuck the white woman we must destroy the Jews.

>That pic
Please tell me someone here has the rest of the conversation?