POL WAS RIGHT about ukw

the game is over
the noise of Zog almost blinded the billion eyes of Kek, until..

voat.co/v/pizzagate/151053

one clear pair of user eyes spotted this ^

nice playing everyone
until next time

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535
youtube.com/channel/UCFreTpZw-QbDUcep5VxJ-hQ/videos
youtu.be/31rQiiqsv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c
youtu.be/zo_euND7Acs
youtube.com/watch?v=cv_9-Ud49Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was fast

link doesn't work

second part

1st part

OP is shit at copy pasting.

Add a 5 to the end of the link

full link

youtube.com/channel/UCFreTpZw-QbDUcep5VxJ-hQ/videos

How's your youtube channel growing, user?

>youtube.com/channel/UCFreTpZw-QbDUcep5VxJ-hQ/videos
god damnit you degenerate

youtu.be/31rQiiqsv4A

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

youtu.be/zo_euND7Acs

Shits weird man

Anyone else feel like there is a newfound energy in these types of unearthings? I saw a lot of power coming out of that which unearthed Hillary's secrets.

Could we be the coming of locusts? Endlessly devouring everything that deserves it?

Whoa whoa whoa what happened?

Interesting connection. Hope that shit is archived.

TFW the apocalypse wasn't predicted for you but about you.

These guys were poor when they were touring as The Apes; at least Kleinman was. They stayed on floors and Kleinman speaks about being in debt. All of this changes after they start playing at Comet, stop picking up outside lead singers and keep just with the core group (coven?), and they become more involved with the Alefantis crowd -- Kleinman gets a sweet job at Corcoran, Schmid works as webmaster for Alefantis, Jackson has a remarkably well-received career in art. It's also around this time as Heavy Breathing they start to make more polished videos, many of which include a lot of disturbing "subliminal" content. This turn is undoubtedly linked to their relationship to Sasha Lorde, who picks up managing the band in their post-poor Apes period.

What we are seeing is the first internet driven news event, based on the verifiable internet postings of several bad guys. Sandy Hook and similar events were always limited in that the anons were exposing the falsehood of a manufactured event.
in p-gate we have a "black swan" event, where the MSM is instead reacting to the internet's own news event based on verifiable internet facts like the bad guys' instagrams etc, since the instagram posts and the ape's blog can't be disproven, the black swan event becomes the event horizon, leading to a news renaissance

Surprising this thread hasn't been torn to pieces yet. Earlier today I nearly had a coronary fighting the Mongols.

This

Please be true

Bump

They're just shills.

And nobody pays you to be here at his hour.

Bump for weirdness.

youtube.com/watch?v=cv_9-Ud49Po

Monotonix it's certainly weird, and the kind of band a psychopath would hear.

Ida Turnbell would be proud of the muckracking , eye opening journalism of the user.
as the bad guys are exposed and that chapter of humanity is completed, we go on to a greater struggle, uncovering the true philosophy of nature

It would be better if they actually had terrible production values. The song is slightly catchy, but they're trying to hard to be weird and out there. Even if it is weird and out there.

Not sure what you're saying but it sounds promising

Bump

He says that this is real and we are uncovering it, against what the MSM says.

Once you call them liars, and you can prove it, their credibility it's hurt forever.

I dont understand what you are talking about

There says the Mercurio lies.

In 1967 this sign hanged in front of the Catholic university in Santiago, Chile.

That day the Mercurio the most important conservative paper, that day the paper published an attack to the students movement, and that attack was stoped with this simple sign.

Cause people knew the truth, they just needed to be told about it, by someone else.

They needed someone to break the silence, so they weren't the only ones talking.

I would love nothing more than to watch the MSM die and even better to be involved with it in some small way.

>puts on Tshirt

They're up their necks on it.

in what context would going to house shows imply pedophilism?

>waiting for shills
>...
>no shills
>seriously considering this being a false lead simply because the bots aren't raping the thread
>losing faith that reality=reality

Oh look more pizzagate stuff that has already been debunked 10 times over. Sweet job, Sup Forums. Haven't ruined enough lives yet today have ya'?

We can do this all year.

>pizzagate
>ever
Please stop. It's been debunked over and over again. You schizo's are literally ruining the Internet.

annnnnnddddddd.... here they are. A little late to the party shillfags? Sloppy on the job, Brock not paying you enough shekels these days?

Lol @ u thinking David has literally anything to do with this.
Wow you people are dumb.
Bye :)

I love fucking sub-humans over

Does someone else find him annoying?

>first name basis with him, tho

favourite words of shillfags:
schizophrenic
debunked

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG.

WATCH CNN. THAT IS REAL NEWS.

And

You won't.

...aaaand it's gone...

Why it doesn't surprise me.

well what the fucfk was it hhuh? shit is fucking deleted. no one fucking archived that shit wtf

OP missed the 5 at the end

Who find this funny?

I guess I'm not pedophile enough.

>leaves are calling out the shills
Is it opposite day or something?

>debunked

>hey Paul!

Reporter: Sir I've heard allegations that you're a pedophile, are these allegations true?
James Alefantis: Nah.

DEBUNKED

Are you a meme or Clinton?