Anthony Bourdain, "Trump Eats Steak Well Done"

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzz8OuKf-18

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a steak well done a few months ago just to try it, because I've always eaten them rare/medium rare. It wasn't that bad. I still prefer medium rare, but people make too big a deal out of it.

Go back to Spirit Cooking!

>stop liking things i don't like

grow up, anthony.

Nothing wrong with Well Done Steak.

Jews love the taste of blood because they're used to it form worshiping Moloch.

I get it that some people are freaked out by the ""blood'' appearance of pink.

But.... Anybody who cooks all the pink out of a steak should be castrated.

So do I.

Only well done.

This

They act like youre actually eating dog shit or something. I dont think I would order it with my own money, but if someone offered me a well done steak I wouldnt turn it down

>they call themselves a news outlet

I agree. 99% of time I prefer rare. Something about eating rare meat makes me feel alive.

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

It is true that if you cook a steak well done it ruins it but who cares. He probably grew up eating it that way or something so he's used to it. Anthony Bourdain has a loose mouth that looks like it has sucked too much dick. I would rather be called a well done steak eater than a habitual cock sucker

>eating raw flesh

I hate foodies more than kikes or niggers.

I swear to god if someone tells me they enjoy "cooking with beer" or are into "tapas" then I know the oven is where they belong.

jesus what a gay fucking normie meme

do you want to castrate anyone who likes their food prepared different from you?

I get well done sometimes just to piss off autismos who are bothered by it

guess what, it makes literally next to no difference, unless you are some fairy foodie fag who sniffs wine while jerking off the difference is negligible

I prefer medium rare, but nothing wrong with well done if that is what you like.

If someone eating something you don't like triggers your autism that is your problem, not theirs. What is wrong with these retards that something like this bothers them so much?

Who?

A slide is a bump when you post.

And it's not blood. It's myoglobin. Trump is just a faggot who has no taste. He should stick to taco salads and hamburgers.

but muh manly raw meat :(((

its the same ppl who are like "bacon xdddd"

(((Bourdain)))

Anthony Bourdain is another jewish pedophile.

Bourdain is a faggot commie who shouldnt have gone to Cuba and given them $.

>t cuban

kys