Will Trump fuck us over?

I'm tired of these r/The_Donald faggots on here defending Trump on everything he does. Now that's he's president there's no need to shill for him after every statement he makes, we shouldn't be blindly partisan to everything he does, we should fairly assess him.

So what the fuck? Why is he walking back on huge promises
>wall is going to be built but some part can remain a fence lel
>hahahaha that drain the swamp stuff was cute but guys hey we love the swamp right!

He literally said this next one in his Wisconsin thank you rally after the crowd was chanting lock her up:

>"look I said we would look into it when we won and we won, right!
He was basically trying to say, "I used this chant while I was campaigning but now that we won I'm not prioritizing it"

Also when people kept chanting he was like, "wow, you people never give up"

The one that pissed me off the most was that he adamantly said parts of Obamacare work well and that he wants to keep it instead of repeal it. A huge reason lots of people voted for him is the threat that Obamacare will only get worse in the coming years.

It took Obama like a couple months into his presidency to start walking back on his shit and Trumps promises of building a wall, limiting Washington corruption, repealing Obamacare, and opening up the case on Hillary were integral to his campaign. I also think he needs to have Jeff Sessions and the Justice Department look into the Clinton Foundation because we all know it's a fucking criminal enterprise that is basically a huge money laundering scheme

I'm ready to hold Trump accountable if he fucks us over, you guys should be ready too

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/texas/downtownaustin/trump-transition-team-surveying-u-s-southern-border-wall-construction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump has fulfilled all his promises. And he's not even president yet.

>Drain the swamp
Do you see John Boenher, Paul Ryan, or John McCain working for Trump. Just because you worked for a bank or a big corporation doesn't mean your traitor globalist shill. Why do you think those people left such his positions of power? Maybe because it didn't align with their values!

>The Wall
Wall will still be built he hasn't said it wasn't going to be built. It will be heavily armed and immigration laws will be enforced. Why do you think he picked Jeff Sessions?

>newt Gingrich said that trump isn't going to drain the swamp

The next day he made an apology after trump called him and said that he does intend on draining the swamp

Newt Gingrich is a disinformation operative

I love the Jeff Sessions pick don't get me wrong, but he has been kind of shaky on the wall. Yes he confirmed it multiple times by saying it's happening but he's now all of a sudden saying shit like, "oh there's rivers and areas where we can keep the fence!"

Also he's literally picking Goldman Sach's bankers for important positions. That IS the swamp. Gary Cohn for National Economic Council is what is pissing me off, not rich guys like Rex Tillerson I have no issue with business titans (they know how to make money), I have issues with hiring people from known organizations notorious for corruption.

I'm already pissed at the fucker. He's backtracked and reneged on about half of his promises already.

The Wall isn't going to happen. FUCK.

>Newt Gingrich is a disinformation operation

No he isn't he was one of Trumps most loyal surrogates. He just talks too much.

Let's be honest. He's a narcissist who is out for himself. The most likely scenario is that he signs whatever the GOP congressional majorities put in front of him. He may use the Dems as foils to get the GOP to shave down some rougher edges. The country sure doesn't expect much from Trump. He's also got more ethical dilemmas than anyone EVER.

If voting changed anything it would be illegal. So probably yes. We'll have to find out though.

Trump
Is
God

>the wall isn't going to happen

He has said multiple times since he's been elected that it IS happening. What I'm mad at is that all of a sudden it's not as grand as it was in the election cycle. Now there's rivers and bodies of water where it's not necessary, where it's been proven that illegals get over using those bodies of water. And also all of a sudden there's areas where the fences is STILL effective. Yeah, fucking bullshit

>he's a narcissist who is out for myself

I honestly believed that because of how arrogant he is that there was no way he would want to go down as a bad president so he would work so hard with his legacy in mind. Now I just think he doesn't give a fuck

I agree. I think he's playing a little loose with everything. Also, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a clue what he's doing or is going to do.

I would be surprised if he honestly knew what powers the president has and doesn't have. I wasn't bothered by that at first (still not bothered by it), but it's possible that he's lightening up on promises because he has people telling him how he can't just put an executive order out to get everything done, and that's he's not king

None of that stopped king nigger

Yeah.

Everyone I know who supported him are now denying it, just saying he would be better than Hillary and that's all

He's already going to screw over all the people who voted him because of economic anxiety/thinking he will magically bring back low skilled jobs. I've seen his economic plans and holy shit they're terrible. I think most people on this board are college educated or currently in college or learning/learned a trade, so not many here will probably be effected.

op is butthurt bernout disregard desu

delicious salty tears

almost like his voters should have realized how full of shit he was

I will never get tired of all of these juicy, salty tears. Trump has been blowing my expectations out of the water. The ass pain it is causing is the best part.

>"oh there's rivers and areas where we can keep the fence!"

Don't be a fucking idiot

>Jews run the banks
>It's ok for Trump to be in bed with the banks

pick one

>16 replies omitted. Click here to view.
that really made me think

See you guys are the exact type of guys that go on r/The_Donald so you can discuss Trump in a hugbox where dissent isn't allowed. You guys are also the same fuckers who are ruining Sup Forums because now no one can criticize Trump even a little without being called CTR by paranoid and retarded fucks.

If you guys didn't get the message I still support him, I'm just ready to keep him fucking accountable if he flip flops on stuff and if you fuckers can't do that, than you're nothing but the most useful of useful idiots

>he actually trusted Trump

You poor poor soul.

He was never serious about any of it. No shit he's not going to drain the swamp. No shit he's not really going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. No shit he's not going to put Hillary in jail, he's friends with the Clintons for fuck's sake.

But keep posting, keep trying to redpill Sup Forums on Trump. It probably won't work, for most of them this is their first election and they get easily manipulated by memes. The only way they will learn is through hard experience.

wtf i'm a /cruzmissile/ now

he already has you autist

>Will Trump fuck us over?

Yes.

Weirdly, he is our only hope. He has done better than I expected so far.

Look I understand all this but it's unusual for a president to start walking back on promises this early

Went to a rally
Voted Trump

I want the wall
I want the swamp drained
I want her locked up

Trump doesn't look like he's going to deliver. In fact so far he looks like an establishment neocon. But maybe that is just the leftist media getting to me.

Time will tell.

Stop asking stupid questions and kneel before the God Emperor.

He can't fuck us over any more than the last one.

If he repeals the individual mandate and sharply increasing border patrols, it's all good by me.

This. Sessions was appointed to go to war with sanctuary cities

Maybe before trump snubbed him for VP

He'd have to screw up pretty bad for me to walk back any support for him and I haven't seen anything close to that that yet.

You do realize that the libs back their people unconditionally. Look at all of obama's broken campaign promises. Did the libs walk back any support for him?

If conservatives had half the loyalty the libs have, we'd have generations of single party rule.

He's not president yet. Assess him objectively six months from now.

HAhahaha.

op is still butthurt

Instead we keep shooting ourselves in the foot. This is exactly what the libtards want to exploit. Cracks in our loyalty.

ITT: babby's first concern shill

Damn really made me think.

nice reddit hugbox my man

make sure to downvo-I mean leafpost this

patch.com/texas/downtownaustin/trump-transition-team-surveying-u-s-southern-border-wall-construction

>Congressman Henry Cuellar favors aerial surveillance resources, but says Trump team is insistent on bricks-and-mortar wall construction.

I don't feel like blindly supporting a guy like liberals do.

I don't see anything wrong with this. How is it bad that conservatives aren't dumb enough to just simply pledge allegiance to someone because of a label, like how liberals support liberals because they call themselves a liberal. Fuck that. Plus look at this election, did all the conventional Republicans support him? No but when push came to shove over 90% supported him, so we come together when we need to

Thanks. This is the first leaf I have respected in a while. These fuckers don't get that calling people who clearly aren't shills shills is just Reddit tier bullshit

I'm not planning on blindly supporting him either. I just don't wanna get rolled by the democrat phalanx in 2020 because conservatives are fickle and turn on our guy on the drop of a dime.

Hello friend, there seems to be something on your flag. It appears to be a leaf of some sort.
I'm telling you this in hopes that you will rectify this mistake immediately.

Thanks.

Agreed. We NEED 8 years of a republican in office to balance the last terrible 8 years of Obama

lol Daddy Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue and id still vote for him XD

>us

Tribalism at its finest ITT

>just because you work for a big corporation doesn't mean you're a globalist

what

>(((Goldman))) Sachs

drain the swamp, MAGA, good goy

Sup Forums has been compromised

Jeff Sessions is a moral busybody. Shitty guy who doesn't respect people's freedoms.

i think its good to be suspicious, and i also think you are a disinfo agent

this thread is full of ctr ew it smells trash it

he's coming off as a huge kike shill. i'll wait until he's inaugurated, but it's looking really bad

we also have a very large presence of jidf on Sup Forums lately

>So what the fuck? Why is he walking back on huge promises
hes not even fucking president you retard.

how can he walk back on his promises?

>Also he's literally picking Goldman Sach's bankers for important positions.

All of those cabinet guys haven't actually worked with Goldman Sachs for a long time now; none of them were with the company when it got bailed out by Obongo after 2008.

it's either he's trying to soften the blow for when he goes back on his promises or is trying to keep things calm so the leftists don't chimp out

The wall is already funded and preliminary design already started.

Nobody can be sure about Dahnald, but one thing's for certain and that is that $hitlary was the far worse option.

>What could've been

What would Jesus do?