I posted this in another thread but it was pruned and I figured I needed to discuss it...

I posted this in another thread but it was pruned and I figured I needed to discuss it, this issue has been on my mind for a long time and it needs to be discussed.

Paramedic here, AMA

I might get in trouble for this so I will keep it as vague as possible.

I used to handle transport for a hospital to a cancer treatment center nearby, the hospital is the county hospital that poor people often opt to go to since they can have the bill waived due to funding coming predominantly from the county, state, and federal government.

I can honestly say that we have more non-white patients than whites, and the largest demographic is easily Mexicans, most whom do not speak English.

This year I have transported tens myself, I would estimate hundreds if not thousands have been transported for radiation and chemo treatment. Each one of these illegals do not have insurance much less a SS number, but they will receive hundreds of thousands of dollars in free cancer treatment at the taxpayer's expense. The American taxpayer, predominantly whites.

I estimate tens of millions of dollars go to treating the cancer of illegal immigrants, this isn't counting the other tens of thousands of illegals without insurance or money who will pass through the hospital doors equating to tens of billions expended on them at this facility alone. Paid by white Americans predominantly.

Whenever I see some Democrat complain about some billionaire dodging a million in taxes, or saying we need illegal immigrant labor to pick vegetables I laugh, because if the public really understood how much illegal immigration was fucking them over they would truly ignore the Democrats and put a stop to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/illegal-immigrants-get-public-health-care-despite-federal-policy-1458850082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have documentation of this to make up for the lack of theirs?

Yeah, EMS is pretty big on maintaining billing costs so we almost always make sure to get the pt's insurance information.
In this case the county hospital pays for all transports, but I still get the pt's information, which shows they lack insurance, SS number, etc. And most don't even speak English, which itself is a pretty obvious sign.

isn't the issue more the cost of everything being made up on the spot to see how much insurance companies will pay out?

I mean, how can we even talk about costs in US health care when they're made in a fantasy land that would make Walt Disney raise a quizzical eyebrow.

That is definitely an issue as well, that said medical costs are high due to the standby issue- you have a doctor, nurses, techs, etc. available and waiting for you, we have drugs that end up expiring, equipment worth millions being used repetitively and being replaced.
But yes, I would say hospitals have inflated some costs.

Ever consider becoming an informant and reporting these illegals?

Are you in one of the counties listed here?

wsj.com/articles/illegal-immigrants-get-public-health-care-despite-federal-policy-1458850082

Do this. Write a book or something to expose this.

I would assuredly lose my job and career, likewise who would listen to a lowly paramedic? Do you think the press would even report it? Even Fox News would probably ignore it. I remember vaguely years ago some people working in a DMV in Utah reported that illegals had been receiving welfare, then the discussion was abruptly cut off.
Requires a subscription friend.

umaru-chan I miss you!!

>A Wall Street Journal survey of the 25 U.S. counties with the largest unauthorized immigrant populations found that 20 of them have programs that pay for the low-income uninsured to have doctor visits, shots, prescription drugs, lab tests and surgeries at local providers. The services usually are inexpensive or free to participants, who must prove they live in the county but are told their immigration status doesn’t matter.

Why is there a mexican cancer epidemic in your area?

I am a pediatric nurse and can attest to the truth of OP' s claims. In an effort to broaden my resume and branch out a bit, I started doing home health care. Not nursing home, but providing one on one care to children in their home. Some are simple and just need nursing temporarily and others are completely dependant with ventilators breathing for them. Soooo many of the parents are welfare types who see the nurse as a glorified babysitter and head out to party as soon as the nurse comes on shift. This is fucked up because legally I can't turn cares over to intoxicated parents so am often stuck waiting for another nurse or for the parents to sleep it off. Yes, I turn them in every time it happens but youd be surprised how many fucks DHS doesn't give. Our tax money is funding their welfare and the medical bills of the children. Many are illegals who got nursing services by going to local immigrant legal aid offices and use the children's health as a reason to be untouchable by immigration and it works.

I was sent to an African Muslim home in which nobody spoke English. Imagine trying to care for a child and communicate medical concerns. I removed myself from that home after just one shift.

If we got these leeches off of the dole, us honest folk would have such better lives. It was these experiences that caused me to vote for Trump.

Not to the press, but to Immigration and Customs. Submit anonymous tips and slowly pick them off one by one.

What are you ?
Racist or what ?
Remember: Ignorance is strength.
There surely is another explanation for what you saw, just let the state handle it and stop spewing out your racist beliefs.

Ah yes, my county is listed there. This also explains why so many Mexicans are in the area.
I'll look into it, but it violates HIPPA, which protects pt's privacy rights. That may be the loophole which allows this to continue.
100% of the pediatric vent patients I have transported have been children of immigrants, mostly Mexican or African.

Speaking of which, ever notice how many and how bad the Nigerian nurses are? I swear I cannot understand how they get work visas.

Immigrants have so many fucked up kids because they can't comprehend genetic disorders and birth control.

You can bet people are getting kickbacks to allow this shit to happen

Thats the problem when treason & corruption become normalized

See a lot of AIDS patients too?

Also, where does the money come from to treat beaners, Medicaid?

Thank you both for sharing your experiences. Truly eye-opening and only reinforces the red pill.

Yeah, that and I suspect their genetic material has been damaged by pollution in their home countries.

I fucking hate having to pretend that I am neutral and not disgusted by this.
I actually ran an emergency call on one last night, was starting to get septic from an infection, that said there are so many retroviral drugs keeping HIV infected alive and well it isn't really something I see much.

so how many have you killed ?

>millions of hardworking taxpayer's money being stolen by illegal aliens, while citizens can't afford healthcare.
>worried about HIPPA laws.

what's going to be the tipping point? They don't follow laws, why should you?
I'm only half serious. I don't want you to lose your job. But reading this stuff enrages me and I wonder when others will start to wake up.