Is this what anon5 has been talking about?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/

I know.
Fuck reddit.
T_D is pretty cringe.
But this is specifically about the EU Army and them taking complete control of the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iVJ6D
youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
dailywire.com/news/10841/x-videos-leftists-attacking-trump-supporters-amanda-prestigiacomo
vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
youtube.com/watch?v=BIKJiL7ZDMU
louderwithcrowder.com/watch-liberals-attack-trump-supporter-just-voting/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/omg-leftist-mob-beats-kicks-pummels-trump-supporter-wearing-maga-hat-saved-police-caught-video/
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EU Army
>taking complete control of ANYTHING

Hey newfag, we don't say cringe. CTR didn't tell you did they?

>has done no research on EU Army
>probably has never heard of EU Army
>is a fucking faggot

Try again.

archive.fo/iVJ6D

for those who don't want to visit reddit.

I do not deny that I am relatively knew here, but check the link.

I might be new, but that doesn't mean my information is shit.

yeah I'll be eating my words when the EU army marches across europe to ODE TO JOY

that's a good man right there
>don't want to visit reddit
bump for that

another German reich the question is: do we stop it this time?

this is something anon5 has talked about.

this plebbit post backs sources, intel, etc. and builds a pretty convincing argument if only worth looking into.

When they march, I don't want you to eat your words, I want you to eat The EU Army and help defeat the 4th Reich led by Merkel (so the anti-nazi 4th Reich)

Yes.

Unless Merkel does a complete 180 and turns on the jews, embraces nazism and nationalism, then we'll need to kick the shit out of them, both of our nations Snow America.

What if the solution to the Jewish problem isn't a direct confrontation? The fact that there are so many variables to the world means that there is a good chance that one upset can give off drastically different outcomes.

I could see it, sort of.

Especially if she backs Islam hardcore, which is incredibly Anti-Semitic. This would lead to anti-Israel/anti-Jew states, BUT this only gets America into war more because Jews.

Personally I don't even want a direct confrontation with EU, that will mean that more Europeans die. Our only realistic solution that doesn't involve the mass slaughter of white people again is a political or diplomatic solution.

who'd be fighting for the EU in this war?

SJW Leftists, the people marching with "Refugees Welcome!" signs.

Nigga.
This is literally the war we've been waiting for.

Yeah no that's bullshit. Leftists and women are incapable of fighting, what the bureaucrats are going to arm themselves? Give me a break. EU is going to conscript plenty of redpilled folks who will do whatever they can to protect whatever is left of their home, of their culture, even if they know it's futile or hopeless. Trust me, in an armed confrontation it will be a massacre of good people.

have you not seen how violent leftists already are?

they might not know how to fight now, but they can be trained.

already the leftists rationalize ways to justify violence, they aren't pacifists. This would be arming them and training them to fight and kill "evil racists". Plus conscript refugees.

Of course good people will die, that's every war. But this? This would be a war to free Germany from their leftist thought police.

>EU is going to conscript plenty of redpilled folks who will do whatever they can to protect whatever is left of their home, of their culture, even if they know it's futile or hopeless. Trust me, in an armed confrontation it will be a massacre of good people.
like always as been my leaf friend.

>violent leftists already are
political as in the German media feeds into their obsession

>already the leftists rationalize ways to justify violence, they aren't pacifists.
You're crazy if you actually believe this. They're justifying minorities lashing out in violence they themselves almost never become violent.

>This would be a war to free Germany from their leftist thought police.
Again this is political or diplomatic

Nothing that you said justifies war. The fact is our memes are 100x more effective than any armed conflict with them will ever be. They're already falling apart by the seams trying to cover up the racial aspect of crime.

Just look at the new EU bio-weapon

> I. German Intelligence is knowingly neglecting to deal with ISIS operatives

Literally the only part of this garbage I find in the slightest way plausible.

>political as in the German media feeds into their obsession
Proving my point, the media is radicalizing them.
>You're crazy if you actually believe this.
Have you just forgotten this entire US Election? And that's in America, Germany is more cucked, not less violent.
youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

>Again this is political or diplomatic. Nothing that you said justifies war.
If they force nations to stay in the EU, or attack nations that already left ("Brexit will cause WW3" remember?) it will force this war.

>They're justifying minorities lashing out in violence they themselves almost never become violent.
fucking retard alert

dailywire.com/news/10841/x-videos-leftists-attacking-trump-supporters-amanda-prestigiacomo
vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
youtube.com/watch?v=BIKJiL7ZDMU
louderwithcrowder.com/watch-liberals-attack-trump-supporter-just-voting/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/omg-leftist-mob-beats-kicks-pummels-trump-supporter-wearing-maga-hat-saved-police-caught-video/

>USA may have to invade Germany along side Russia AGAIN

For fucks sake Germans

Yeah but my point being is that you'd be fighting whites.

degenerate whites.

self hating whites.

whites who hate me for being white.

whites who hate you for being white.

I'm talking about how in the media they justify violence when it's minorities who commit them. The more we shed light on their hypocrisy the more we gain on our side. What I'm trying to tell you is that fighting your own kind by killing them is the most Jewish think you could do. I wouldn't be surprised since both of you two burgers are starting to look exceedingly Jewish.

Yeah so what? The point is to spare whites by cleaning up niggers and their sand variety, not the other way around.

its just crazy, I never hated any country not swedenmeme or saud arabia or israel. but i hate germany, i really hate them with a passion. i can sympathise with ww1, no one in europe could know the horrors, but ww2 and now lefty germany. no i hate them they have doomed europe

>Leftists are already violent, this isn't a big step to militarize them
>Killing leftists is necessary to rebuilding Europe

you sound like the jew.
but you're worse.

you're a fucking leaf.

Pic related but replace muslims with germans

>doubting how meme magic can save Europe without having to massacre whites
or
>Obviously ignoring meme magic so we can go in and kill whites
You're not convincing me shlomo

Expanding 47% of white women voted Clinton so we can say they are leftists. How about you go kill them before you go liberate Europe.

user 5 literally thinks the continents are giant dead kaiju so you can keep that

We're talking about Germany here.
It'd take some serious fucking digits to Meme Germany back from this.

And 47% of white women who voted voted for Clinton.
I'll take them down.
Same with the white men who voted for her.
You think someone is safe just for being white?
Or they should be safe just because they're white?

except he doesn't

it's more of "fossils of giant dead kaiju can be found around the world, we just don't realize it"

good try though

Edgy. The only reason we hate the Jews are specifically because they target white people and threaten White's existence. Either you fell for Jewish indoctrination which makes you see your own folk as the enemy or you're a Jew trying to convince everyone here to go against their race.

Jewish Mind Slaves can be just as dangerous.

You're saying 'don't fight against the jews because we might be forced to kill white people'

that's a pretty jewey argument Shlomo.

I never said that what I'm saying is that you're too quick to sacrifice Germans strictly because their media propagandizes them. If America was devoted to running counter propaganda on Germans this problem would quickly dissolve itself.

you're literally arguing against war entirely on the basis of "white people would die".

Fuck off leaf.

>Merkel creates EU army
>Countries want to Brexit but momma Merkel won't let let
>War ensues
>Trump enters conflict along side Russia, UK and various other allied countries
>WWIII is Allies vs Germany again
>BRAVO NOLAN

And this time we thoroughly genocide them and their muslim friends.

>white people are our enemies
Spotted the kike

I feel like we'll also see a Middle Eastern theater in this conflict, as well as a pacific theater (China being douches in the South China Sea)

There are white people who want to kill us for daring to speak out against (((them)))

if you can't see it you're lost.

kebab enablers, good goys, useful eediots

finally

what

>Bestreal will grab anything nearby that isn't Iran or Syria
>Chinks v. Japs and Worst Korea in a weird cold war like conflict no one but weebs care about.

Basically everyone tries to grab what they can while Allies storm through Europe.

no, it'll be the way the (((globalists))) kill off all the fighting males of a country leaving all its women and refugees to repopulate. convenient it affects mostly white countries.

ITS A TRAP

>We must kill the white people who don't know about the Jews
No white person is defending Jewish supremacy they still think the holocaust happened and that Jews are good boys who dindu nuffin.

Kill traitors yes but most white people have been fed Kike propaganda since birth.

>conflict kills of most rapefugees
>Allies repopulate
>Germany is white again

yes.
such a trap.

>White Leftists aren't traitors goys, they're misled

Day.
Of.
The.
Rake.
When?

thats you

he does have a point though
massively culling your gene over a disagreement that can be discussed is a stupid thing to do

oh?

explain to me how the refugee population gets drafted to fight in the eu army? they would force conscription of citizens, and jail dissidents, as most EU countries have heavily regulated gun ownership, how are citizens going to refuse the new german reich?

>Leftists are stupid, insane, and incapable of thinking for themselves
>Leftists know exactly what they're doing and they're traitors
Day.
Of.
The.
Gas.
When?

the remaining population would be refugees and women. How does that affect white birth rates i wonder?

Who fucking cares, I'd much rather be allied to a militaristic EU than Russia.

The EU actually has the money to buy our weapons

The EU is literally importing rapist Muslims though.

The rapefugees are of fighting age, conscripting them into the military is a given.

It'd have to be done for Merkel to have any fighting chance.

>He thinks muslims will fight for something or some ideas that aren't theirs or revolve around their rapist prophet.

Please read that essay about how muslims can't into war written by a US general

>Id rather be allied with mudslime infested EU than Russia because Russia is capable of standing on their own without us.

So you support globalism?

Kill yourself.

The worst that will come from this is a white exodus to America, again not another big problem

link it?

I'd euthanize the dumbest 10% of the world every 20 years, if it meant the world would unite faster, so we could progress to a class 1 civilization faster.

oy vey

oh no wonder why you side with Merkel in this.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

ISIS confirmed defeated

literally a kike

I can see your nose from this side of the internet

Dem quints

>do as i say not as i Jew.

That's intense stuff

Maybe if obama would stop supporting them they would quit fighting since they don't have a reason too

Europe and whites will win this struggle confirmed

I'm still confused by
>Please read that essay about how muslims can't into war written by a US general

If they were conscripted into the conflict, which is very likely, they wouldn't be an "Arab fighting force"

Plus if Germany starts getting invaded and law breaks down these groups would likely go full insurgent and we'd kill them anyways.

I just want scientific progress, this idea could never be enacted without our automation being much, much better. With such automation, we could eliminate the jew's wealth as all basic life necessities would be taken care of.

It's just selective breeding, which was more of a Nazi Germany thing anyways.

That's funny. Years ago that preacher, Jack Van Impe was always talking about 3 countries were going to leave EU. This was back in early 90s. A joke then, but now more than likely. Based on his interpretation of book of Revelations, heavy shit is prophesized to go down in EU.

JVI is fairly based
caught him on TV and saw him openly trying to redpill normies

THEY STILL WOULD BE ARABS YOU FUCK.

If you read it maybe you would see that they care about only their sect/family and nothing else.

Hence why they don't assimilate because they care about what is going on with them.

Do you really think they would fight for something that doesn't matter to them ?

All they want is money and are too lazy to even lift a finger to work for it. What makes you think they are gonna go to war for some kike ?

Idfc that they wouldn't be an arab force they are still arabs.

Let me ask you this, how come Iraqi soldiers ran away when ISIS came though, I thought they were a US trained force ?

It doesn't fucking matter they are loyal to them selves, their sect and their religion nothing else and don't give a fuck

We'd still fight them.

"They only care about themselves" is a motivator, such as one for defending Germany that gives them free money, a nation which would bribe them to fight.

Sure, they'd be weak combatants and probably used as cannon fodder OR as a last line of defense in Berlin.

But we'd still end up fighting them.

So close, needs the Mexican valet kid

ROFL @ EU army

European armies are pretty much the catering corp for US soldiers

>European armies are pretty much catering corp for US soldiers

Okay.
Now put all those armies together.
It just became a threat.

Requesting someone adds this quote to the Chloe pic with the valet's face over peppy's