It's really unfair that only women can get pregnant. Imagine feeling a new life growing inside you

It's really unfair that only women can get pregnant. Imagine feeling a new life growing inside you.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4475634/trans-man-pregnancy-evan/
archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can feel the sperm swimming through the dark primordial oceans of my testicles.

Checked
Deal with it, bitch!

Nah.

Nah senpai, I'm perfectly fine with doing the impregnating.

Just binge eat ten pounds of Twinkies and tell everyone that's a baby in there.

>Deal with it, bitch!

Well, I have to. I was just saying it's unfair. Why should only women be allowed to experience being pregnant?

Imagine wanting the right to end that new life because you're a dumb cunt with little impulse control or forethought

Rape and incest

Can I somehow become female? I would like to experience this really

Fuck off.
If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament.

I already have a new life growing inside of me... but that's because I have tapeworms.

Fuck off, Mick.

Cromwell should have gotten your Great^7 Granddaddy

Me too brother... sister

Sure, but not everyone

.1 percent of all pregnancies.

Not an argument.

hope a muslim plants a brood in that tight little butthole of yours

my body, my rules

Imagine shitting out a football

> the dark primordial oceans of my testicles

KEK has spoken!

>what did he mean by this

Women really have everything. They can become pregnant. They can wear pretty dresses. Everyone wants them.

So fucking UNFAIR!!! ¤%&"¤#%/&"#¤%&"¤#%&

If it was truly possible, I would become a woman in a heartbeat.

Are you on a winter vacation to meet your neighbors Sven?

In the 80s, Monash University Australia reported men could carry a child to full-term. They said they could attach the fertilized egg to the man's colon where it would be adequately nourished. Birth to be caesarian

Surprising millions of men didn't avail themselves of the technology back then

On the other hand, as a man you can impregnate women

I wish I was a pretty little girl so I could marry a man and give him s bunch of babies.

I just want a fucking say about the abortion if I want to keep the baby and she doesn't.

MY DNA MY CHOICE!

Nah, see, a football is a shape that flows easily and is relatively smooth and small-ish. It would still hurt a little, but would slide out. To get the full experience, you should go to the girl's aisle of the nearest toy store, find the largest baby doll there, and shove it up your ass and try to shit it back out

What's the fun in that? Can't really be compared to having a life growing inside you for 9 months.

you can still have cancer user

not all is lost

this

imagine growing a life inside of you for whole 9 months

I think all men do.

(but very few will say it)

>ywn get a tapeworm and develop stockholm syndrome because you don't have any human friends

I agree with this. You are just as much of a parent as the mother. I think if one parent wants it, the baby must be birthed, and the parent that doesnt want it is simply able to give up all responsibility.

Thats the fairest way, and the way that will be the best preventative to people fucking up like that.

I have pinworms in my butt. It's not a great feeling.

t. the eternal scandinavian

Praise. Your balls are holy now user.

God it would be so hot to know the baby growing inside there is a Nigga offspring... Damn...

Fertile white womb + potent black seed = HEAVEN

This thread is somehow really gay.

The word for it is autogynephilia

Just because we want to be women doesn't make us eternal... but I wish - to be a woman forever.

Look up Reese's, NOT the peanut butter cups

Incest and Rape has been practiced for hundreds of years and is only illegal because of political correctness.

Its really not that great of an experience. That woman there is only 6 month at the most-shes gonna get at least twice that size within 3 months.

Your skin constantly itches with the stretching, you either feel nauseous or constipated all the time, yet somehow completely ravenous as well; you dont glow, you produce extra oil. If you fart or take a dump you'll likely clear the room and gag on your own smell, or clog the toilet depending on what you just did.

I dropped massive logs while pregnant and the toilets were low flow at the time, so they constantly clogged.

Cant lay on your right side to sleep, cant lay on your back to sleep, cant breathe, cant get comfortable at all. Can't hold your pee in, and also getting beaten up inside by a child.

The only cool thing is watching people cringe when the baby moves quickly, plys taking it home after having it.

Pregnancy sucks, the only reason we do it is because the first one turned out great. Dont even get me started on the aftercare of your own body.

>we want to be women
Ew, no, I want to be a little girl. Becoming a woman would just be an unfortunate eventuality and sad necessity for making baby.
But I'd rather be a little girl and stay a little girl.

That's exactly how a fag in denial would respond to that post.

>rape babies deserve to die
>implying all incestuous fucking ends in pregnancy
>implying it's not .02 percent

OP, pregnancy is pretty neat. Once that little fucker starts moving inside of you it leaves you in awe. At least you guys can see and feel it move in the last trimester, so you can take solace in that.

disgusting

My wife is 38 weeks and looks as pregnant as the woman in the OP, not everyone gets as fat as you when pregnant.

I just feel like I know how to be a woman better than actually women, so I get this horrible feeling that can't go anywhere and that's probably why there is so many traps, because if women were even 1/3 of the ambition that I am... well maybe I just know what women really are and I play both grounds perfectly and they were always going to be co-dependent and it just stunts their childhood so they don't really get to develop.
But, sometimes that retardedness actually keeps a lot of innocence which at times, even with my purity, they seem to outmatch me on. Women are just stupidly smart. They follow their spirit before they follow reality. They wear their ego, rather than control it.
I think we need to view them as different, while considering them equal in the food chain of events, while also keeping them under the view of our wing. They are lesser creatures, but they are greater creatures at the same. Women are like little planets. You can grow these planets. Men are like stars. You get these planets into your gravitational pull.

That actually made me feel a tiny bit better somehow. Still, I can't really get over the thought of having a new life growing inside of me.>Becoming a woman would just be an unfortunate eventuality and sad necessity for making baby

Just, no

This. The problem is, many females are vain, so anything 'damaging' to their bodies would be considered traumatizing, and forcing said 'mother' to carry the child for you would literally be rape.

Honestly glad I don't how to go through the shit

Bleeding once a month for a week and then going through something that you can get out of unless you have it pulled out of you or it comes out on its own.

I'll gladly take having random boners as a teen which I think is probably the only slight negative of being a man

On my second pregnancy, 4 months in, and still none of the 'common' symptoms are rearing their heads.
>nausea
>constipation
>worse shits/farts
>hormone induced insanity
The sleeping was hell since I ended up with carpal tunnel during it and can only fall asleep on my belly.

I was able to keep in top shape (staying the same weight I had before getting pregnant, only adding baby and uterus weight) due to my high paced job and owrking the whole 9 months, going back after a c-section and after 2 weeks after the birth.

Pregnancy is cool.

You are ruining my biggest dream.

I would still do it though. Like, if there was a witch who could transform me into a woman or something.

Another neat thing I forgot about: when you're about 14 and more weeks, when you orgasm the uterus contracts to one side. I was unaware of that, but it's neat, though it made me a little uneasy thinking that I was gaining sexual plasure while the baby was inside. It's like those faps you have to but you are disgusted by indulging in it right after you finish.

Psh, I highlighted the best parts on pregnancy (for me anyway).

That's very thoughtful, but still odd that you really want to do it. Do you have a preggo wife/gf or something, or has this just been a thing you wanted to experience?

Why?

>but you are disgusted by indulging in it right after you finish.

Tell me about it...

WTF are you really a woman? Like a real woman with a vagina?

You feel your boyfriends dick growing inside your ass every night faggot.

Tell me about it
Figuratively or you want more information?

Yes, real vaginal woman; cooks, cleans and 4chans all day (when the boy is in school). I enjoy parenting a lot more than the pregnancy.

I hope one day you get to become a father and create a mini right wing, contrarian child.

>Tell me about it*

>I hope one day you get to become a father and create a mini right wing, contrarian child.

Yes, that's my only option really. I can only dream about becoming a mother. As I said, it's unfair, but that's how it is I guess - and there is nothing I can do about it so...

I don't need to imagine, here in brasil we have flesh eating intestinal parasites.

I hope she has a car accident and dies while in the hospital, I hope your newborn survives inside of her and is fed through her zombie mother for weeks and by the time it comes out of your wife's decomposed body it bites your neck and you become also a zombie.

Other than feeling the uterus grow and be super hard, and to feel it move in the last months, you're not missing out on much.

Maybe this is the feeling I have when I imagine myself ro be as strong as a man and be able to do more man things. I'm already stronger than the average female and can do manly things, but not fully, and missing out on that sucks.

Do you cry or get emotional when thinking about it? Do you immerse yourself into the thought?

A xenomorph can help you with that.

time.com/4475634/trans-man-pregnancy-evan/

Men can get pregnant you bigot!

I do sometimes immerse myself somewhat (idk), but I do not cry. I know it's not possible for real anywayz.

But if there was some technology that could transform me into a 100% woman that could get pregnant I would do it right away (even with the "drawbacks").

just watched Alien 3 last night.

Best movie of the series.

So dark.

It's unfair I can't fly, but don't want to be a bird.

Have you tried hang gliding? Yes, you can fly.

IT's a tad odd that we don't have that already. They can construct a 'vagina' from a penor; why not able to hook that gaping wound to a uterus that has been inserted into the male body? We have 'medicine' that copies estrogen too.

Now I'm wondering why and how this is not a thing. Surgeons and ((doctors))) found out ways on how to mutilate a penis further (lol circumcision), can make test tube babies, but no babies in men??

But what about feeling the wind beneath your wiiiings? He's still missing out on that.

But can a human naturally fly? Without the assistant of technology?

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

I don't want to.

Put on a dress and I'll make you a woman.

Fucking rude mate.

You're a faggot.

>woman
I THINK YOU MEAN BIRTHING INDIVIDUAL

Hold a shit in for a while

This is what you faggots want isnt it?

iirc there was a 22 minutes way way WAY back where funny man rick mercer went to a pregnancy convention and a woman explained that the feeling of giving birth would be like sticking an umbrella in your dick and opening it.

Ofc women dont have dicks so how could she know what it would be like to open an umbrella in your dick.

> #
>I just feel like I know how to be a woman better than actually women, so I get this horrible feeling that can't go anywhere and that's probably why there is so many traps, because if women were even 1/3 of the ambition that I am... well maybe I just know what women really are and I play both grounds perfectly and they were always going to be co-dependent and it just stunts their childhood so they don't really get to develop.
>But, sometimes that retardedness actually keeps a lot of innocence which at times, even with my purity, they seem to outmatch me on. Women are just stupidly smart. They follow their spirit before they follow reality. They wear their ego, rather than control it.
>I think we need to view them as different, while considering them equal in the food chain of events, while also keeping them under the view of our wing. They are lesser creatures, but they are greater creatures at the same. Women are like little planets. You can grow these planets. Men are like stars. You get these planets into your gravitational pull.

End your life

>Its really not that great of an experience.

You are a terrible person. Honestly just a real shit person

Yeah, but then you wait after 8 or so months in anticipation only to find out your kid has mahogany colored skin.

>you are a terrible person
>implying an angry netvirgin is somehow better
Meanwhile, actual terrible people doing actual terrible things.

And people wonder what makes a nihilist

Fuck yourself Canadian

Why do you have to go straight to insults, and always about sex too? I'll never understand that.

To be honest, it could fit his subjective view of you and how bad you described pregnancy. You couldn't even give 1, ONE, example of goodness in it. That IS a little bad, you don't agree??

: extremely bad: as
a : strongly repulsive : obnoxious
b : notably unattractive or objectionable
c : of very poor quality

sage this Sup Forums tier shit

>mistaking me for the first poster
Retard:
(you)

>america

>fucking up the ID recognition that much
Well, fuck me, I give you that.

Still, I can tell you're either a female or a feminine minded male. All I ever see is females getting uppity, when someone bantz or not, and right away make wild assumptions about the other user being a permaneckbeardbasementdwelling virgin who will never ever get laid. It's weird.

>it's weird
You must be new desu
It has always been the way of the internet.
Since you are anonymous you are either a virgin or a cat.
Both options are assholes

This is meow by the way.

I love this male privilege. It allow me to get bred as many times I want without worrying of getting pregnant.

I take it you're this kind of pic related

>Imagine feeling a new life growing inside you