What do you think will happen when Trump starts deporting illegals and sanctuary cities refuse to comply?

What do you think will happen when Trump starts deporting illegals and sanctuary cities refuse to comply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Federal funding will be cut.

You'll instantly see these liberal shithole cities on their knees after that.

they lose $$$

He's not going to deport any more people than Obama did. His Jewish masters rely too much on illegal labor (and Trump himself), don't be a rube.

What if they still don't comply? These cities are run by radical leftist activists. There will be riots I imagine.

>Democrats trying to protect their source of cheap labour again

I know just the guy

sux 2 be them then... national guard?

he knows the left wing shitters rely heavily on government money

all he has to do is stop giving them money and they will starve and die in two days

Not knowing about the dixiecrat shift is one thing, but you really think The Donald doesn't want cheap labor?

>oh I'm sure his cabinet will deport people
>the carls jr guy sure doesn't want mexican labor

get cucked

they'll probably start protestin and chantin we shall overcome desu

I like this. I like this a lot.

Flashpoint

All cities rely heavily on federal funding. Funding stops, they're fucked, it really is that easy.

Thank you for correcting the record

>There will be riots I imagine
These idiots will burn out after a few days. It's not like they'll be armed in their nogunz shitholes.

He will tweet hurtful remarks about them

They'll float bonds, which for places like Chicago is already dicey. Many California cities are in dire straits because of pension obligations too. Playing chicken with the federal government is stupid because Trump has literally nothing to lose by letting Chicago or Baltimore fall apart.

They will back down eventually and bitch like crazy.
Maybe the libtards in Oakland will get thrown out. EVERYONE on the council is a no job professional activist.

This. Obama's administration used the threat of pulling federal funding to force white towns to accept Section 8 niggers from Chicago and Detroit, now Trump gets to use that same threat to force sanctuary cities to remove taco. Liberals are about to get a hard lesson on what happens when you give the federal government more power but the other party controls the entire federal government.

ok, i'll be the one to say the obvious.

he'll probably nuke them or at least bomb them or take out vital infrastructure leading to said cities or probably plant a smallpox infected agent (true american hero). or he could go the supernatural route and have HARP rain down all sorts of whatnot on them or have them fall in an earth quake. something like that probably hopefully.

Remind me what Trump is doing to take down ZOG?

no one gave a single fuck when obongo deported MILLIONS during his 2 terms

What sort of fantasy world are you living in?

Do not underestimate them, This is an issue they will go to war over. The Greatest stand off in history is occurring right now.
who will blink first...

But Trump loves Jews and Jews loves flooding America with foreigners. Presidents usually don't do what they say. He's broken promises already.

----

Donald Trump MASK OFF

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM

----

Trump would be a great president if he ran for office in Israel.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

----

How Jews Opened America's Borders

youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

----

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Out of time yankee swine

they not gonna get any more money for

>dem programs

it's called reality, zippo
time for flowers and handshakes is over. we're getting down to brass tax now and the fall of the "buttercup lovelies", as i've recently taken to calling them, is coming. they haven't been denied anything their whole lifes but now they are and cannot handle it. their discretions will not stand and he will make them pay for their actions. trump is a no bullshit man. as the darker among us say, "he don't play"

I'm hoping for race war

You honestly think Trump will order the firebombing of American citizens on American soil?

Come on, lad.

As a spic I can't wait for mexicans to get btfo, and I hope those niggerricans can get the fuck out of the USA

so what happens when you destroy California and there's nobody to pay taxes for the South's foodstamps?

>88

Yep, those cities will soon be suffering immensely under their liberal administrations irresponsible policies & decisions and they will be voted OUT next election.

You'll be so tired of winning soon.

riots in their cities
whats the problem?

Phase 3

california is a net negative as far as money goes and ridding our fine nation of that cancerous soil would be the greatest thing since the day of independence

the free ride for the beaners is almost over

i am leaving the thread so i won the debate

I always knew you could do it!

end all federal funding of local programs across the board... order federal marshals to seek and deport. shame local officials on twitter

Those cities get
1)flooded with illegals
2)increased crime
3)lower funding
4)fucked in the ass

>11

The only way to cut federal funding to a city is to cut it to the whole state, so there'd be external pressure as well. I don't see the cities holding out at all.

>california is a net negative as far as money goes
I know you're a cute tumblr snowflake, sweetheart, but just because you want that to be true doesn't make it true.

>the greatest thing since the day of independence
Who the fuck even talks like that? Are you even American?

Domino effect. Cut funding to state, state shafts cities to help mitigate the shortfall.

Wasn't aware of that. That makes sense

Multiple ways to skin a cat.
That's where we agitate to ensure he doesn't cuck the worker.
This.
>Brass tax
>Racial map of the USA.png

hey dumbo i said i left the thread and that i won the debate already. and also btw too i am not a tumbler snowflake sweetheart. you are. i am only responding because this thread popped up somehow. bye again and i am american? also i won this debate again loser

The red states are all debt ridden shit holes from decades of republican rich guy economics.

America is only a viable 21st century economy because of blue states.

We need a real leader that will kick the Jews out of the government, banks, and media.

4 more years

Cut off ebt

>liberals
>safe spaces
>riots
o

Do people really believe this?

How about Andrew Jackson?

>implying we will spend federal money to deploy the nasty girl

dude no, those faggots are expensive

He won't though. He's not stupid like Sup Forums

Who cares about cheap Labor. The age of the machines is upon us Sup Forums. Juan and Ahmed will be replaced by IG-88

Sources either way?

I don't have any links but basically the nigs in southern states (darkies mostly live in the south) make them look bad in all categories, whites and Asians in the south are more civilized and less of a drain on the state than your average northern white "person", but blacks drag the stats down to embarrassing levels.

Natl Guard + live ammo

Those sanctuary cities are the major hubs of commerce so I hope they refuse to pay taxes and crash the government

>trump legitimately murdering american citizens
>wanting this to happen
>making up a shitty term for the word libtards
>brass tax
Haha holy shit you are a fucking autistic. I hope, for your own sake, that you are just a troll.

His secret plan is to ship Mexicans to Israel to take care of the kike problem, Palestinians to Syria to tie up the Middle East, Syrians to Europe to create havoc causing a white flight to the US and then he's going to annex Canada and make a white nation after deporting the rest of the leftovers.

Plan B is to colonize Antarctica with white people after it becomes suitable for agriculture after global warming, the rising sea levels also take care or some problem areas

>sanctuary cities refuse to comply?
They will become rubble. Cap this.

do you honestly think a single spineless liberal will actually stand up to actual challenges for their beliefs

Jack shit, but we can hope for a right wing deportation squad.

>Liberals are about to get a hard lesson on what happens when you give the federal government more power but the other party controls the entire federal government.

Czech'd