What would have been the response to 9/11 if Al Gore was president at the time instead?

What would have been the response to 9/11 if Al Gore was president at the time instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/28-pages-saudi-prince-bandar-9-11/
youtube.com/watch?v=7joaVf9To6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Global warming

Shorter war, but still war. War ends before 2008, not allowing Barack Obama to run his campaign promising to stop it. Trump never becomes President because Obama is never elected.

this, we'd be living under sharia law, but with a stabilized global climate

He would have put the terrorists to sleep with a boring speech

The response would have been the left hiding in each others mangina's and the taliban /alqeda setting up a forward operating base hecho e Mexico

Kill manbearpig

I don't think we would've gone into Iraq. We'd have spent that million bajillion dollars on infrastructure and education instead, ISIS would never have come to power, and I would have a real anime girlfriend.

Communism.

9/11 wouldn't have happened under Gore

Almost all politicians have supported the Afghanistan invasion, so that still would have happened.

Clinton, Gore & co were shilling for invading Iraq since the early 90s, so that still would have happened.

IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED YOU FUCKING RETARD

It really is sad how once the election ends no one calls out you uneducated conspiritards

We definitely still would've went to war, since everyone and their grandmother wanted to go to war after 9/11.
Can't say for sure what would happen after that though, other than a million different desperate attempts to get peoples attention on global warming.

Paying crazy people not to over throw your ass backwards government via money is funding 9/11 directly

Okay. I mean I get it but ultimately SA funds the crazies that don't follow their crazy so no one overthrows their version of crazy. We were the victims of bad domestic policy.

he would have made the official religion of the USA judaism and taken away citizenship from non-jews as was the CIA's plan ~Bish actual plan A

excuse me? please contradict any of these posts.

No. Prince Bandar directly funded 9/11 hijackers. Even CNN admits this.

cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/28-pages-saudi-prince-bandar-9-11/

Gore would never have been President. Mossad would have already assassinated him and "Jerusalem Joe" Lieberman would be President. (That's why Gore caved, he realized he wouldn't live if he won.)

Whether in that case Israel would even have implemented 9/11 is debatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7joaVf9To6k

>CNN: "2996 Killed In New York City Plane Crash"

IT would be this

contradict what. You literally are spewing occupy democrats tier non-arguments. I'm willing to bet you're pro pallistine too. you pathettyic conspiritard. Come back when you have an understanding on geopolitics please. :^)

Fpbp

He has a super cute face

He would have told the fbi and CIA to follow those two watchlisted assholes and they would have found the other 17 assholes thus stopping 9/11. Fucking Saudis.

>half man
>half bear
>half pig

blue-pilled normie. get the fuck out.

Democrats would have retaken Congress from the Republicans in 2002

Illegals would have been given amnesty almost immediately. Republicans would have gone full cuck a lot sooner. America would be a lot worse off.

Ronald Reagan agreeing to amnesty really fucked things up, but once illegal immigration was happening and legal mass immigration was happening it was pretty much impossible to stop until the Democrats got totally kicked out of government in 2016.

The only other opportunity to fix the mistakes of the 1960s would have been after the 2002 election if Bush hadn't been a cuck and had banned immigration and taken a hardline stance on illegals/birthright citizenship. But Bush was a cuck and was basically the chief pusher of the "naturally conservative immigrants" meme which we all know is fucking stupid.

The best Trump can do is maybe take us back to 2006 demographically. It's unfortunate how things got so shit so quickly.

You are hearing me talk.

War in Afghanistan would be pretty much the same. The GOP probably wins in 2004 because of perceived weakness against the mudslimes and Gores general unfitness for high office.

nice hyphen newfag