Why do pussified conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will be his most famous quote

>implying reagan is dead

Why do progressive retards want to take it in the ass from Russia?

It's called manly respect. Putin is a strong leader. People respect strength. Meanwhile we've got Obama and he's a limpwristed fucboi.

America elected a nigger to be President. Every Founding Father would over in their graves.

Think of it this way, all the so-called hacking that the Dems claim the Russian government is responsible for happened under Obama's watch. Obama admits failure.

Good time had by all!

only proles respect a strong man

better then chyna

We have to be getting raided. This is the third thread I've posted this in within the past 10 minutes, 6 of which I was at my fridge pouring a drink while texting my friends that are in town for Christmas.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/

>Searching for posts that contain ‘Conservashits’ and that are only OP posts. 1417 results found.
>1417 results found.

Save the link above and post it in all threads like this. Watch the counter continually rise. Hell, make a game of it! Anyone wanna take bets on when it'll pass 1500? In any case, make sure you put sage in your favorite field and install 4chanX to be able to hide and filter threads with a simple mouseclick or two.

>texting my friends that are in town for Christmas.
>friends

nope

Republicans have been wrong about trickle down economics, the drug wars, the middle east wars, birth control, and climate change.

At first they started fighting this dissonance with the rise of libertarianism and isolationism.

But instead of bending towards libertarianism, they all just snapped and had a full rejection of reality.
Post-Truth society

Reagan was a shit president though

Since when is the left-wing hardcore neocons? Also Reagan would be ok with it because Russia isn't communist anymore.

And no one respects a weak man you fucking pathetic faggot

The only problem with the USSR was that it was Communist.

You know, like the Democratic Party.

Russia isn't Communist anymore. It's okay to be friends with Putin now.

People are realizing that Russia isn't an absolute evil that wants to take over Europe and while they due push their limits in areas, there are far greater threats.

>trickle down economics don't work
>the middle east wars were republican
>birth control having anything to do with anything
>believing climate change is man made
This is called the blue pill and you swallowed it hard.
By the way that girl was stoned to death

And you live in a Fake news bubble , conservashit

>Implying Reagan can roll over.

Stupid fuck

>By the way that girl was stoned to death

Freedom loving Americans respecting a literal strongman. So much for loving freedom.

So wait, is the redpill just believing whatever is best for corporate interests?

Ronald Reagen would be fucking pissed that you pathetic liberals are trying to start the Cold War back up after he went to the trouble of ending it.

Is bringing back the Ruskie boogeyman really the best idea the Democrats can come up with to distract people from their incompetence?

You need a leaf on your flag.
Cuckservatives and baby boomers like him, because they like his patriotic, optimistic words/speeches).
Reagan was a piece if shit president that continued to spend exuberant amounts and legalized millions of illegals in CA in hopes that they would vote Republican for another generation (Fact check: they didn't).
The liberals have created an unsustainable welfare state that will collapse unless we seriously rethink things.

Also blacks are more violent and less intelligent than whites - at every income level. Sad!

I'd like to know what Putin wants I've got two theories

>Putin has to stick it to America because the Russians don't like America and he needs their support but he really doesn't have a big problem with America itself as long as we aren't fucking with him. Putin is just being a pragmatic politican

Or

>Putin sees the ussr as being cucked by the U.S. And we are his mortal enemy. His goal is to retake all the lost ground and restore his country to its former glory ultimately smashing the American pigs

What do you guys think are his motivations and goals?

>Russia is communist

Are Democrats this fucking stupid?

>961▶
>
>So wait, is the redpill just believing whatever is best for corporate interests?
No, that's liberalism

There's a reason Obama had more corporate backers than Mitt freakin' Romney of all people

Also, your "trickle down" strawman shows you know nothing about economics

>Also blacks are more violent and less intelligent than whites - at every income level. Sad!

Tremendous comment. You're a really smart guy and a really good guy. Very nice!

It's cute when liberals invoke individuals they've derided in a weak attempt to garner compassion.

>trickle down economics don't work
Have you seen trumps tax plans? We tried this before, cutting the corporate tax rate does bring back money, but it goes to CEO bonuses.
Why should they buy new equipment when their business is already running just fine?

>the middle east wars were republican
Bush I invaded Iraq because Iraq invaded Kuwait and the price of oil jumped.
Bush II invaded Iraq for no particular reason,
Iraq collapses, ISIS is born

>birth control having anything to do with anything
Family planning is the single biggest thing you can do to fight poverty.
Kids are huge waste of time when you're trying to get your life started in your teens and 20s.
Poverty and unplanned pregnancy go hand and hand.

>believing climate change is man made
Fossil fuels are made out of fossils. Fossil fuel beds are made from ancient rainforests. Rainforests are made out of CO2. It took 250,000,000 years of plant growth to store that carbon.
We can't release millions of years worth of CO2 in a few centuries and expect everything to be okay. The ozone layer is on the road to recovery, we can solve the CO2 problem aswell

Russia wants to have its sphere of influence spread to Ukraine and other former Russian land. And it wants to not be fucked over by the pipeline that feeds into the West.

>Kids are huge waste of time when you're trying to get your life started in your teens and 20s.

Yeah those autists and potatoes women are popping out in their late thirties are really gonna be great for the poverty statistics when they grow up.

Wow great argument you sure comvinced me

sage
a
g
e

>says sage
>doesn't sage
>implying sage does something
Aussies maintain title as best shitposters