Day of the Treadmill when?

Day of the Treadmill when?

Holy shit, a Canadian post that actually made me smirk. It's a Christmas miracle.

>tfw live in WV

there are a ton of fat people here it's true. not sure what's going on because were also the poorest state

you'd think we'd be so poor that we wouldn't be able to stuff our faces but the food is so cheap here

Leaf holocaust when?

Arkansas here. Cheese dip is our God damn state food. What do you expect.

If you were to deport all niggers those numbers in the south would drop drastically.

Tfw live in the south.
>most of the girls cute girls that are smart are all taken
>most of the girls that could be cute are all fat
>most of the girls that are all fat are also stupid

>tfw 146 lb fatass
Is there any hope for me?

>(((BMI)))

Dropped

When is the last time you have been to a gym?

That's what I thought bitch

>Day of the Treadmill

hahahahahahahah my sides

>146 pounds
>Fat
Midget or dyel or both?

tfw 210lb built fat

Tyrants

Too many syllables, the only way this will ever take off is from reddit faggots thinking that everyone needs a "day of the x"

Bmi only doesn't work when then person lifts, for the average person it's pretty accurate

If you are american and ot at least 15 pounds overweight then gtfo

fucking christ, are you like a 4'11 manlet or a woman?

>Day of the Treadmill
ok that's pretty good

woman or manlet? That's literally less than average for a 5'8 male

> california
> less than 25% obese

I call bullshit.

t. CAfag

we just need to throw them in jail and force feed them proper diets.

>most of the girls that could be cute are all fat

that shit drives me up the wall, when you can tell that a girl would be cute if she weren't a fatass. It's a case of women deliberately making themselves uglier

>tfw 5'5 171lbs

Help

burgerfats BTFO

We just need more manual labor jobs. I've been stocking shelves for about six years now and while the pay is piss poor at best, I've never been on better shape than I am right now in my forties. The value of that shouldn't be ignored in favor of more fiat currency.

>Day of the Treadmill
Fuck, that's funny. For a leaf...

they'll still get dick because
1) black guys
2) desperate guys

>t. ultramanlet

Poverty and obesity are connected i believe

tfw I miss living in Colorado

People are just gonna be fat. Who cares. medicine can take care of the health problems.
Exercise fucking sucks and if people prefer being fat there is no reason at all to care.
Grow up; you fit people are the freaks now that everyone is fat.

DOTR first then I agree to your deal

It's black people

>live in a purple state
>purple is my favorite color
>6'2 205

Rare af

>Day of the treadmill

Im suprised lousiana isnt purple from all their boudin balls and krackling

All southerners are actually Hulk Hogan clones believe it or not

Girls can have sex literally no matter what. No matter what you look like women can get men to worship them.

Pic related, found this on tumblr and a bunch of replies talking about how they want to fuck her.

You say that like Canada's not overweight

>Day of the Treadmill

Would choose death with no hesitation.

>not a single state under 20%

It has to do with a willingness to better oneself.

MOST under income families don't have a problem getting food, especially with the help of food stamps. The problem is that plenty of poor people don't want to better themselves at all and will piss their lives away. Such many cases. Sad

that's one of the most fucked up redpills ive ever taken, that even the most vile, hideous, cunty women on this planet still find husbands and have children

but user, don't you think she thicc?

bump, fuck the fatties

yep.

honestly, that's a big reason why ugly people will always exist, because even the shittiest women will still be breeding.

>Even in Canada, poorer areas are fatter
That really makes me think

Lmao this is the issue with my country

Lmao I like how the author is portraying cold water as some terrible punishment. We did that shit in the boy scouts, very normal, good memories :)

That guy posts here almost everyday senpai

No more obese black women please, my eyes can't take it

poo you in the lift?

Jesus fucking christ can confirm West VA should be higher, went from VA to west VA for vacation and that place was filled with redneck fat fucks surrounded by mountains.

Thats obesity. If you said fat or obese that would be 75% of the nation. Fit people are probably like 20% of the total pop.

Meth slims you down.

You don't get that in BC.
Its light weight

I didn't even see any fit people there, myself included.

>step 1 move your ass
>step 2 don't eat shit you don't need

Why be fit? We have medicine and I am not wasting my off time at some gym every day. I work 8 hours, I sleep 8 hours am I supposed to spend an hour each day working out? ridiculous

>5'8"
>130 lbs
>lost all my weight thanks to speed for """adhd"""

You could try not stuffing your face in Golden Corral for every meal.

guys I just had an epiphany. We need to buy stock in whoever makes insulin, and maybe start making our own

It's because we can't kick the carbonated jew.
I'm not kidding, go out and look for advertisements for soda, guaran-fucking-tee you, it's gonna be for Mountain Dew.

I take that shit all the time and it curbs my hunger but when I eat I still eat like a fucking truck.
I hate it.

tfw 190.5cm at 75kg

>Why be fit

For your health and overall attractiveness.

>mfw im from pa and wv is 35 miles from me

I would drink water if I was you goyim.

This. Fructose is in fucking everything and it can only be metabolized by your liver as fat.

>5'8 130lbs

you are literally me except I just eat one meal a day and drink a shitton of vodka. I don't see how people can be lardasses when alcohol exists. A few shots of liquor will make you feel infinitely better than a little debbie will, and when your stomach is full of alcohol you're not hungry

>tfw you've got a fat fetish

What am I a model? Why would I care about being attractive? You can just wear or look however in America because its casual. I wear pajama pants everywhere I go

I used to think like that and I'm glad I don't anymore. I feel a lot better mentally now that I have some muscle.

I stopped drinking soda in favor of water and milk a few years ago senpai. I dropped a couple pounds, too.

>when California, the state people bash on the most, with the largest population of all the states, is fitted than most of the cuckservative states
>POL BTFO

asians

You went too far m8. Take it down a notch if you want replies.

Both will lead to liver and pancreatic cancer, m8. Drink up and numb your senses instead of tackling your problems, goy!

Tell me how many of them have had plastic surgery user?

20-25% isn't worth celebrating, but the one thing hipster faggots get right is to stay away from the processed food and sodas.

I would spear her like the whale she is and sell her blubber

>t. Pedro Gonzalez
You have to go back

>Why be fit?
So you can read posts like these and laugh like I just did.

When will they learn?

>guy obviously on roids
>health

The healthiest thing that most bodybuilders and powerlifters could do is quit immediately.

you mean cirrhosis mr. Shekelstein
obesity fucks up the whole body, stresses the heart, messes with hormones, diabetes causes neuropathy and damaged vasculature. Alcohol wrecks your liver, pancreas and mind. I'd rather be a skinny alcoholic than a straight edge whalebeast

I think West Virginia might be the worst state in the country.

Straight up this. America would be the fittest nation on earth without the carbonated Jew.

Ever hear of a beer belly? Alcohol makes you fat too.

>pa red

never change

What? Serioulsly why care if I am attractive? And I really do wear pajamas and seweats everywhere : Shopping, family events etc.. Why be uncomfortable? I honestly dont think I on a tire or a belt

That's actually a banter, and not the usual Cucknadian faggotry. Looks like Straya has competition now.

Perhaps there's hope for you Syrupfags.

I havent been there, but I presume they must be the incest baby of the south and the midwest

>have a FFMI of 26 natty
>will always be """obese""" according to kike doctors whom weigh less in total than my lean mass

yeah nah fuck you liftlet i ain't giving up these gains for some pussy ass treadmill lmao

It's weird. The southern part of the state is like eastern Kentucky, but as you travel north, at some point it becomes more like the states that border it. Even the people are different.

t. Trapped in this hell for 10 years, please send a rescue squad.