Taiwanese students in Waffen SS uniform shocks Israel

Taiwanese source:
>udn.com/news/story/1/2189330

Fuck Israel and fuck the Jews, these kids are just enjoying themselves. Good on them.

>WE JUST WANT TO KILL MINORITIES REEEE
DIN DU NUFFIN

HEIRR!

>cardboard tiger tank.

it can probalby take on isis jalopies..

How is it over there, younger brother? Will daddy Britannia take you back?

>wtf I love ladyboys now.

The Waffen SS is so badass. I like to look up pictures of SS and SA to finger myself (dead serious), turns me on.

it's probably more effective than a real tiger tank

>implying killing minorities is bad

Taiwan is former Imperial China, not a southern Asia hellhole like Thailand or Philippines.

God dam I love being asian. All the racism but still a minority and not dark skin either like a fucking nigger.

>not knowing KMT had kraut supplied weapons in 1930s

>not knowing azns love macht and hates degenerates like spics mestizo and nigs

>finding this surprising

wow it just isnt israel's day

Taiwan is the original China (Republic of), aka the chinks who DON'T shit on the streets or spit everywhere, although that is changing rapidly because of mainlanders moving there.

Taiwan is like Prussia: China is like Russia, Hong Kong is like Crimea, and Tibet is like Ukraine.

God I fucking miss Prussia. Prussia is best kraut!

>enjoying themselves
Holy shit are they ever

Cuties in there too

What is up with Taiwanese people and Nazis?

>Taiwan
uh oh, japan better be careful, they might lose favored Asian status.

top kek

although that will change when Mein Trumpf takes office.

He turned out to be a kike shill, why am I not surprised? Kushner whispering in his ear. I miss the Reichsfuhrer Trumpf, the one who told those hooknoses at AIPAC that he could not be bought.

Uppermost lol.

You nearly pass for white with that talk, son.

It's just bantz

asians worship whites, no joke. it's bizarre

Maybe they just like the uniforms. Hell, I'm sure half the people that subscribe to Nazism only do it for the aesthetics.

If only america backed Taiwan against China the way they back Israel.

>Taiwan is like Prussia: China is like Russia, Hong Kong is like Crimea, and Tibet is like Ukraine.

The puppet leader of Hong Kong(guy on the farthest right) is allowed to participate in international meetings together with Xi and Putin, while Taiwan is banned from those meetings...so I guess Hong Kong is like Belarus???

I never understood this pic t b h. what I'd I am a Jew and I really do love money? is it a stereotype and is it toxic racism? why can't I laugh at myself sometimes? stereotypes exist for a reason?

>saki okuda
im gonna fucking cum

Taiwan is were all the nationalists fled when the commies took over China. So of course, they like the quintessential nationalist culture, the nazi culture.

Its called respect for their superiors.

Why do Jews think everyone should care about them?

Replied my own post
Ment to grab you

fucking KEK

t. jew

Why are asians so based?

Ethnic hemogeny. Go figure.

Kek.

TAWAIN NUMBAH ONE! TRUE CHINA!

White looking asians are my weakness. I don't want to be a race traitor but goddamn they are so much better than western white women in basically every regard.

Asians tend to be smarter.

wow, a gay ole time. Looks seriously fun.

White enough?

She's a bit more THICC than I like my asians but yes that's white enough indeed. Basically if they are white enough for the nips to still be pink, that's white enough for me.

WOWZERS

Wrong. Taiwan is populated with weak southern Chinese who lost their cause when their original nationalist leader Sun Yat Sen died and they became taken over by a retarded egomaniac.

These cucks dressing in waffen uniforms forgot how the Nazis betrayed the nationalists by choosing to help japan instead.