When did you realize that Conservashits are spineless and don't have principles ?

I mean the fact that Donald Drumpf is the new figurehead for the conservative movement is really unfitting and bizarre . He's more like a crypto centrist left leaning in terms of foreign and domestic policy sprinkled with a few hardline social Conservashits ( MUH ABORTIONS IS BABY MURDER nonsense stance for one) .

How come Conservashits conveniently ditch their values and principles for a demagogue con man who's not a really conservative ? When did you realize that Conservashits don't really care about small government but about society conforming to bullshit right wing Authortarianism values instead ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A conservative wants to preserve the status quo. That is the only principle, resistance to change.

kys and never come back to this board

people like you ruined it during the last 18 to 24 months

go back to retweeting Mike Cernovich you unbelievable loser

>Assuming anything
Maybe you try understanding people first before you start slinging mud.

Cry moar

Nice proxy, Eurofaggot. Neck yourself.

Trump does not represent Conservatism. Conservatives do not like him. Fuck off.

It's the same as the left they said fuck Hillary till Bernie got cheated out and said wtf I like Hillary now.

>Donald Drumpf is the new figurehead for the conservative movement
Trump is specifically not conservative.

>muh conservative principles.

The left has turned politics into mud slinging and character attacks. Trump was the reaction to the political landscape. Maybe principled conservatism will learn a thing from him and stop being so pussy footed.

THIS

TRUMP IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE !!!

HE IS THE GOD KING!! THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO SAVE US ALL!!

HAIL TRUMP!!!

FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY OTHERWISE!!!

when I realized they weren't arrogant and think they know everything.

People aren't ready to just hand over power to a secretive government that isn't representative

>German turning a political figure into a deity

But you just did

How so?

Clintons/Bush/Obama are representative for corrupt corporations. Everyone hates Trump he can't do shit without his people that got him elected.

Conservatism is a loser's philosophy. The rule of survival is that you either adapt or die. Being fundamentally opposed to any type of change is the maladaptive, and a sure path to becoming obsolete.

Conservatives are only opposed to any type of change in comparison the the left which has a disregard for tradition.

I agree with Conservatism socially wise but I have a different opinion for policy and economics. Supporting liberalism socially is broken and supports degeneracy.

>fairness
>forced egalitarianism
>genociding of the kulaks

Really makes u think

What's up your ass, Hitler? You aren't affected by this.

>no true scotsman divide and conquer

lmao, go back to your think tank faggot, that's been tried and failed here more times than hillary's lied.

>social conservativism

Literally cancer

Both sides have reduced politics yo mudslinging and character attacks. Trump simply has never been conservative. He got on the republican ticket because nobody else would take him.

He's not conservative.

Correct

(a) Trump is a scumbag. This was well documented long before he ever decided to run for Pres. (Trump U, ACN pyramid scheme, multiple bankruptcies, etc).

(b) Practically everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is bullshit.

Thus, you've handed over power to a lying scumbag. The part where you messed up was deciding to say "fuck the status quo" while having no alternative. If you thought you had it bad before, well...you're critically fucked now.

Conservatives don't have principles.

They act like they understand ideologies but really they're incapable of abstract thinking. They are "Civilizational" instead, which means they're willing to suck fascist cock and sign away all their rights to anyone who convinces them they're in danger, which isn't hard.

Conservatards literally think Putin's Russia is going to help them defeat all the muslims and then nothing bad will happen from laying down with them at all.

Put a body count on him 10% of what Hillary has, and I'll care.

Laying down for Saudi Arabia is preferable to Russia?

Why?

Traditions are gay. Holidays are ok, but just for fun. The past is over. Learn from it and move on. Looking back is counterproductive. Your ancestors don't need respect in death; they're dead and have no idea what's going on - or even exist in any way anywhere to appreciate the time you waste on them. Traditions hold us back.

Fuck off commie

The word degeneracy is used too much here.

Lack of tradition seems to be producing a generation of lost people who have no idea who they are.

How do you remedy that?

>Traditions hold us back
>Promotes Bolshevism

The left are the only ones pushing anachronisms these days.

nice bait faggot

Commie. That word is used too much here, too.

Define degeneracy. Just using the word in the sentence isn't very compelling. After all, there are people in the middle east who think outlawing stoning women to death is degeneracy.

What is bad about a disregard for tradition? Lack of disruptive innovation leads to stagnation.

I agree cuckservatives have little to no more principles than leftists but they don't scream racist at you if you don't agree with mass immigration.

Hence why the bandwagon was hitched to their party.

Conservatives didn't back trump during the election, including shapiro. We should have listened to them btw

A long time ago, but golly-gee-willickers do you sound like 50x more of a fucking faggot than any of them.

>but they don't scream racist at you if you don't agree with mass immigration.
yes they do

>What is bad about a disregard for tradition? Lack of disruptive innovation leads to stagnation.

You need balance. Disregard for tradition is what the extreme left is focused on with destroying gender and similar things. I'm not saying you need to strictly adhere to all tradition but look at it for what is still right.

Not all racists are conservatives, but almost all conservatives are racist. And trust me, the black supremacist (Nation of Islam, etc) are socially much closer to white conservatives than they are black liberals.

Oops got that backward. Late night...

lel this is the average millennial on politics. conservatism is more than just being a stick in the mud, they want to slow down so we don't fuck up big. just look at mid 00s and now, we've been going fast and lose and look where we are. idiots with no jobs, tranny rights, and illegal spics everywhere. libtards ruin everything and conseritards can't stop them because idiots like you see them as losers and will perminitatly vote democrat because "the right is evil and racist!". i hope this country burns to the ground.

Ok you guys are /cuckpol/ shills

I don't agree with what you're saying. Kids are more aware of the world than they ever were before. Lack of tradition is an effect, not a cause. Kids are godless and distrustful of authority because they have access to the truth now more than ever and realize they've always been lied to by everyone. The world is changing too quickly for some to keep up with, and the younger generations are the first to have always had the internet. They're no longer limited to community echo chambers and church and Sunday school to learn how to live their lives. You can't fix it, but it will correct itself. Society will catch up.

>You need balance

Exactly, this has been what's lost in the race to polarize and separate everything and everyone into easily digestible labels.

Why are you using a neocohen chickenhawk as a pic? Going to war for Israel is not conducive to small government.

My sleight was towards rampant transgenderism. Which is just extreme LARPing with an endgame of suicide.

>destroying gender
Hahaha! This is a fictitious boogeyman. Gender will never be destroyed because humans are sexually reproducing organisms.

So some trannies want to be able to switch genders. How is that going to cause societal breakdown. Do you all of a sudden want a sex change now that others are doing it? Did your mother all of a sudden renounce Jesus and turn to Satan?

Promoting black culture among young african-americans (black culture as in what you see in rap videos nowadays that most black children in america strive for such as drug use, gang related activities, the victim mentality, etc.) instead of encourging their successes.

Pushing the homosexual agenda throughout the population creating a generation of lost and confused children who do not know what the fuck and who the fuck they are.

Promoting self hating white men and this mentality of "if you're white you're wrong and you're racist and you're whats wrong with america"

Promoting this victim mentality where if you're not succeeding in life there must be a boogeyman out there who has no life that is oppressing you and preventing you from succeeding.

Mass immigration isn't really an issue that can be solved with opinion. It greatly disrupts the economy. I'm liberal as hell, and I feel for the refugees who weren't involved in the conflict, but in essence, they are involved. I'd fight for my home. They need to stay put and do the same.

>So some trannies want to be able to switch genders.

Because they can't figure out who they are, lash out at anyone who questions them, and then kill themselves.

It's not a good strategy for society.

Complete self-destruction shouldn't be hoisted onto a pedestal and thrown in front of society as "brave",

saged

Fuck I was too busy posting in a different thread to see this spam. Why don't you fags take up the responsibility?

Reminder to hide and sage all slide threads. This isn't about discussion, just to disrupt the board. Save this link and post it in all spam/slide threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/

>Searching for posts that contain ‘Conservashits’ and that are only OP posts. 1418 results found.

>1418 results found.

>Kids are more aware of the world than they ever were before.

Yet they don't know about the toll for burning the coal.

All kids are idiots, they used to be idiots indoctrinated at home and in church and now they are idiots indoctrinated by jews.

Disregard for tradition isn't the goal of the left; it just kinda happens as society evolves. Liberals allow society to evolve.

>This is a fictitious boogeyman

THESE PEOPLE EXIST. THESE PEOPLE SEEK PUBLIC OFFICE. THE PREMIER OF ONTARIO IS ONE OF THEM. TRUDEAU IS CLOSE TO THEM.

>WHY WON'T PEOPLE JUST AGREEEEEEEEEE WITH MEEEEE?

It's always a fucking leaf.

Trump was pro choice his whole life until he decided to run as a republican. He doesn't believe that shit just like most of us don't. Still we have to appease the religious part of the base and it's really a small concession for a lot of single issue voters.

Ha!

I don't think tradition has anything to do with transgenderism. Mental illness seems to be an unpopular diagnosis, and a fad can't explain it all. I don't get it, but if you mean a lack of tradition in terms of not suppressing that type of behavior, which is what has allowed it to surface in strength recently, I guess you're right. Like I said, I don't get it, and I find it disturbing that people are getting reassignment surgery, but I also don't think suppression isn't the answer.

Dindus will dindu on their own.
Who cares who people fuck? They're not reproducing.
Not all white liberals have white guilt.
This is a B R O A D statement. Care to elaborate?

>Promoting black culture among young african-americans (black culture as in what you see in rap videos nowadays that most black children in america strive for such as drug use, gang related activities, the victim mentality, etc.) instead of encourging their successes.
WTF? How are liberals responsible for this? Shit is capitalism man. People make the content because it sells.

>Pushing the homosexual agenda throughout the population creating a generation of lost and confused children who do not know what the fuck and who the fuck they are.
There were and always have been homos throughout history. Social opprobrium never successfully made it go away.

>Promoting self hating white men and this mentality of "if you're white you're wrong and you're racist and you're whats wrong with america"
The negative stereotype of white people is they're lazy and entitled. The stereotype of blacks in that they're dumb, criminals. The stereotype of arabs is that they're all terrorists. Get over it.

>Promoting this victim mentality where if you're not succeeding in life there must be a boogeyman out there who has no life that is oppressing you and preventing you from succeeding.
This is literally what Sup Forums is all about (the jews, the blacks, George Soros, etc).

They are the exceptions. They don't reproduce. It's disturbing, but it doesn't affect you.

1 post folks, reminder to stop replying to these threads

So here's a question for you. Are they crazy a priori, or do they get fucked up because of all the shit people dump on them when they live their lives openly?

Mike pence has the answer. 10000 amps of jesus

Fuck off Lefty Sup Forums go back to your shit hole

Laege group of ppl feel weak and useless and worthless.. trumo makes them feel better... or that itll be better..

Fuck off right wing nut job

Sup Forums isn't an exclusive right wing board dip shit

Yes dindu will dindu but when they start affecting the general population and are committing crime at a much higher rate when they are only 13% of the population is absurd.

Yes they are not reproducing but when you start pushing this homosexual agenda and encouraging this PC culture that comes with it, it starts to affect society as a whole. Listen I dont give a fuck too if they're fags or not, that's none of my business, but when you start spreading that shit like a disease to children who have no idea what the fuck that is. You're encouraging a generation of confused children offing themselves with this mental illness.

That's not what the liberals are pushing today. For every liberal I talk to and for every time i debate them, they always bring up the case of white people are oppressors when they are trying to find an excuse they are a failure at life. How about instead of encouraging this behavior, you encourage a behavior of someone who might fail but instead of crying and blaming someone else you become responsible and focus on improving yourself. We as a country might progress more than finding scapegoats as to why you are not handed free shit you didn't work for. That's just lazy and entitled.

Conservatives here in Australia want to keep immigration how it is or tighten her up. We are still 90% white and hopefully it'll stay that way.

how come you didn't leave for allepo already?

1972 when they elected nixon. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When I read Mein Kampf and Hitler said conservatives are fags. Or when I read white power and Rockwell said that conservatives are fags. Really made me think.

>scumbag
Why though? A few bankrupties is pretty common these days, especially if you are into making multi millions of $$

>Trump lies
all politicians do, was this your first election? At least he isn't degrading the constitution yet.

>UH ABORTIONS IS BABY MURDER
And that's why you'll never have my vote.