California Gun BAN

Take a good look.

turners.com/guns-rifles/browse/perpage/148/orderby/price-low-to-high

This a list of the only rifles California's will be allowed to buy in 2017.

Let this be a warning to you all.

DO NOT LET WHAT HAPPENED TO US HAPPEN TO YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/
turners
nytimes.com/elections/results/idaho
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=-fdV96d91LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THICC

>no time to get clothes
>wearing panties and a dress shirt with long sleeves to bed

Stop

DOUBLE THICC

>gun bans in Mexico 2: Commie Edition
literally who cares

ENOUGH

Trump is lifting all bans on weapons, magazines, and ammunition.
Didn't you hear?

Why is practicality and logic always the argument? These make sense to rational people aka NOT LIBERALS

If you want liberals to get behind guns, ESPECIALLY in commiefornia, remind them that when Reagan was governor he introduced laws against open carry to stem the influence of the black panthers.

Its race baiting and anti-republican, literally their formula used against them

>not realizing that other states follow California's example

OUT

Every ban-happy commie bastard should be tied to a chair, and then be wailed on with a telephone book until the cops finally arrive. Those that survive can go on and vote for their gun bans.

Nope, link please

>shitty dyke haircut

Hope she gets a stoppage when the niggers bbreak in

>checks flag

Why are muslims so violent?

>she

>Defend the Second Amendment of our Constitution. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
Used to be more explicit

Forgot link
donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/

She got fucked by white collar Chad and is wearing his shirt

Probably using his gun too

>I'm going to lock up Hillary!!!!
>Drain the swamp!!!

Yeah ok bud

Oh I found it.
Was further down the page
>Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own

>racistly thicc

Tss..

Take that back!!!

Don't talk about android Tay like that!!!!

It makes sense. When was the last time you heard of a M249 being used in a drive by?

Who the fuck cares what California does. Gun rights have won. Anti-gunners don't have a logical argument that isn't emotionally driven or collectivist. The supreme court will eventually strike that shit down faster than they can uphold same sex marriages.

We just got 50 state concealed carry. We will get 50 state silencers by the time Trump leaves office, and may even have concealed carry reciprocity.

We have won. Firearms and individual rights will not disappear as they have around the world.

It would be a miracle to overturn virtually every state's gun laws

As a cuckifornian, I'm always hoping for the best. Supposedly, a company is opening up gun stores on Indian reservations that bypass California's handgun roster. That's some good news for handguns, but rifles will be another issue. Luckily I stocked up before the ban, so I don't care about rifles right now.

I lived in SoCal. Hopefully trump can stop whatever is going on there and flush it out. I want to keep the land.

No worries bro! California wants to be their own state! They will perish in droves

>It would be a miracle to overturn virtually every state's gun laws

Just like it would be a miracle to affirm gay marriage in every state, right? We just need to REAFFIRM the 2nd amendment and all the commie states draconian laws fall instantly.

Lol no they don't you delusional spic

We can't let them take the land. We need to remove them from our land. We bought it after the Mexican American war. It's not their land.

>this is what the goyim actually believes

The only states that are truly free are Alaska and Arizona, shit they even passed laws to kill gun grabbing feds.

>grandfather editted holohoax photos
>Dad's a hollywood kike
>Shoots 3 ppl to death with a 10 round mag 9mm glock
>BAN ALL STANDARD SIZE MAGAZINES
>BAN ALL AMMUNITION SALES
>BAN ALL SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLES
Seriously, 2017 will finish what fucking Elliot Rogers started

FUCK THAT VIRGIN GUN BANNING PIECE OF SHIT WHO PROBABLY DID IT FOR HIS DAD

>he thinks these bullshit laws won't spread like they did in Texas and Oregon

No wonder jews always win

Time to leave that liberal shit hole?

Would fuk

Pretty sure the gun ban doesn't apply to California legislators or people they bless (aka donors). They voted something like 24-7 to create a two-tiered gun ownership system. Washington Times had an article on it.

imblying this ins't a better weapon weapon than either the AK or AR.

All centerfire semis are banned.

M1A is legal in California? Well fuck, they're illegal here.

It's good but expensive and heavy

Where do you live?

whut?

Wrong. Only a manlet could wear that shirt, and manlets don't get no poos poos

He isn't even president yet you idiot

A state that's a deeper shade of blue than Mary Jo Kopechne after a night out with Ted Kennedy.

What if you weren't allowed to own a gun until you got married and had your first child?

Look it up.

turners . com/chiappa-firearms/chiappa-firearms-m422-22lr-car-435098
I kinda feel like if you need more than 10 rounds for a home invasion, then you deserve to die

No, that's wrong.

But what if there's 12 of them and only one of you?

name one thing wrong with a girl with short hair

All the fun fireworks are banned in CA. Guns are the only firework we are allowed to have that makes a bang. For that reason I don't think the magazine ban is a good idea.

God I can only hope, senpai. I don't give a shit about gay marriage, but I see a fair compromise in turning over all state's marriage laws, as long as the gun laws get turned over too.

>imblying a britbong knows anything about guns or self defense.

They look like a man at first glance

Private ownership of cannons used to be allowed. I'd save up to have a damm cannon!

You can still own a cannon.

They would look better with long hair. Not even super long mind you.

Do any states sell guns to people with a CA drivers license?

It's a featureless rifle according to California gun laws. Semi-auto rifles are still legal here, but the latest banning of bullet button equipped rifles is what's wiped out almost every semi auto rifle that has either a pistol grip, flash hider, vertical forward grip, bayonet lug, collapsible stock, now bullet buttons, or a combination of any of those features. M1A don't have any of that shit, so it's still good to go.

Muzzle-loading cannons of any size are completely unrestricted.

Why is a grown woman clutching a teddy bear?

That's fucking retarded

Well, Imma get me a large cannon then as a life goal.

Reminder California voted yes on the death penalty

They are slowly but surely becoming more red

Just look at the election results, Trump was close in a lot of counties in California

What the fuck is a bullet button?

I live in Idaho, there's no chance in hell guns are gunna get restricted here in the next 500 years.

Are you sure about this? The death penalty just gives the state the right to execute you. Well as opposed to a cop shooting you anyway.

>like they did in Texas
Texas has some of the most non-restrictive gun laws in the country, and are one of the few states to allow concealed carry on university campus.
Your state is irrelevant outside of the avocados we harvest.

Trump's supreme court will overturn all state gun bans.

It's a magazine release that requires a "special" tool to release the mag (versus just pressing the mag release). Turns out, you can use a live round instead of the tool. Hence, bullet button.

>idaho needs more califonrians, somalians and syrians chaim.

This is literally what they do.

magazine release button designed to get around california magazine restriction laws. have to use a tool or the tip of a bullet to remove a magazine from an AR15.

Looks familiar

Do you honestly think a right leaning court will let this law stand once the NRA challenges it?

that's not thicc

All it would take is supreme court saying they are unconstitutional, which they are. State laws can't supercede the second amendment. Trump will appoint at least one originalist justice. If Ginsberg dies, god willing, we will get two (Trump should honestly make her die of a "heart attack" as soon as possible).

We should just glass that state, they scare is causing fire arm prices to go up.

That's always been the case, california is literally a case of liberal shitholes fucking it up for everybody else.

There are an annoying number of Cuckafornians that moved here but not enough to matter. They all move into Ada county because that's where Boise is, the only somewhat-a-city in the state.
nytimes.com/elections/results/idaho

The closest they've managed to come in fucking this place up is driving up real estate prices with their gaudy fucking houses and "banning" smoking downtown, which was enforced for all of a week before the cops realized nobody was going to fucking stop.

>ban these nuts.

This is what a California legal AR looks like now.

>wanting ghost guns with a 30 caliber clip that can disperse 30 bullets in half a second

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

Turning gommifornia red will require a purge of the Gay Area and L-Gay.

>Trump is lifting all bans on weapons, magazines, and ammunition.
>link please

Have you ever heard of state laws vs. federal? Honestly, federal laws are extremely lenient on gun ownership. There are only a few exceptions, like fully automatic weapons - and even then, they aren't banned. Just a lot of hoops to go through to get them which is why they're so rare in the hands of US citizens.

A special mag release that can only be operated with "tool", like a bullet. Used to circumvent the removable mag restriction in Cali.

Once the city falls so does the rural areas.

Dont let it happen somehow.

I would propose some draconian shit you can't vote once you move into a another state for a number of years but constitution and all that.

A bullet button is a device used to circumvent previous semi auto rifle laws. Basically the law said your rifle needs to be completely featureless or risk being prosecution for having an assault rifle. The law basically said: Your rifle can have features, but the magazine can only be released if you use a tool or disassemble the action (taking out the rear takedown pin and opening the gun to load the magazine).

So someone came up with the bullet button; a device in place of a standard magazine release that could only release the magazine with a tool or tip of a bullet, hence the name. You can't use your hands to release the magazine, so you can have pistol grips, forward grips, and so on. Now the new law banned that, so anyone that wishes to have features on their rifle purchased before 12/21/16 needs to either register their weapon, or convert to the bullet button Reloaded (new design).

I think rich people should be able to own nukes.

We just need a conservative who is gay friendly in the White House.

Oh yeah.

>so does the rural areas.
You've clearly never been to a proper red state.
This isn't fucking Maryland where you drive 3 hours to reach a forest and the people are still uber-liberal.

Why do the rural areas need the cities? We can make our food and have a sustainable population density. Also rural people are a lot nicer and more independent than city people.

They do.

>he thinks he needs an assault rifle that can fire 30 bullets super fucking g quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=-fdV96d91LI

This is the bullet button reloaded. Instead of using a tool to depress the magazine release, the magazine release is always locked except when you remove the rear takedown pin and open the gun up. You can then depress the magazine release and drop the mag, insert a new mag, close the rifle, insert the takedown pin, and charge the gun.

A large portion of Maryland is conservative. Just so happens that the population centers (Prince George's County, Montgomery County, Howard County, and Baltimore) are totally lib. If you go west of Fredrick County or to the eastern shore, it's pretty conservative.

Not an argument

why are birds so cute

It's time to gb2plebbit