American posters are TRASH!

I fucking hate AMERITRASH POSTERS!!!

Bunch of fucking entitled dumb assholes, I fucking hate you and all the people here hates you too

Next to you faggots Brazilians look smart and Germans are funny as hell. You always talk about dumb bullshit noone gives a shit about(mah heritage,mah whiteness and mah countries politics) and shit on the good threads with your low IQ's

Drop dead

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
youtube.com/watch?v=jpmEtE2O0EQ
losangeles.craigslist.org/search/lab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're also used to getting the fpbp

Build wall!

guess you'll be staying in mexico

>mexican calling Americans stupid

The irony is more than i can take!

I doubt they care as Americans btfo Mexico in pretty much everything and most Mexicans look like obese pumpkins

More like a pear, actually.

Stay mad, taco-nigger.

fpbp

Sigue votando por el pri, A TRAGAR LONCHES.

>mexican intellectual

You're going to build that wall.

fpbp

Hell no give the jobs to Americans
we dont want the spics knowing how the wall was built

First posts made by Americans and you can already taste the inferior IQ

stay the fuck out mexi-nigger. have fun being cavity searched by border patrol.

>muh mexifornia
>muh tejas
>we wuz mayans an shhiiieeeettt

lol @ triggered beaner

fuck off back to burritoland with you're smelly brown drug infested, lawless piece of shit 3rd world country faggot

cry some more paco

Americans are the majority. Suck it up.

Fuck you bitch. You live in a country that legalized bestiality.

delet

where in mexico you from?

¿estas muy chilango?

It's okay that you live in a shithole, my Mexican "intellectual," just understand that you won't be getting over The Wall.

Stay mad

Oops. Thought it was a leaf. Beaners are almost as bad

chupa mi huevos maricon

>1 post by this id

>God Tier
>Canada

10 feet higher paco

>posts on an American website, using American technology, on an Internet enterprised by Americans to the state it's in now.

You're welcome. Can we have our medical technology back while you're hating us?

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

I bet you cried when Trump won, bitch nigga.

Better than living in a narco state.

Enjoy getting your hands cut off by a gang and having your head mounted on a car antenna when you fuck with the wrong people

Objectively you are right, but seeing as you're a Mexican you're hypocritical. Both are objectively shit.

yeah most of them are trash but some are surprisingly based and make good posts

Anglosphere brother

look who's talking.... gangs of rapefugees running amuck in sweden

Boom.

Its cute when you squat, shitskinned, 3rd world disease piñatas get ass blasted about us being vastly superior.

One day we may let you lay a brick down in the big, beautiful wall.

Til then, try not to get beheaded by a cartel, faggot.

Mexico is pretty shit, bro. I don't think you should be talking.

>only 45% [of Mexicans] finish high school

says country that contributed exactly 0% to world scientific output.

I'm Japanese American
I'm also smart enough not to take the bait senpai

Unfortanetly most of the Americans on here on not that smart and will take the bait.

one post by fagit

I used to think Turks were scum b/c /pol but then I met some in university and they were surprisingly down to earth and friendly, unlike most of the kikes and chinks I go to class with.

Op, got his shit pushed in. Where is he?

I wanna beat his taco eating face in!

Nor sure how it would taste in a burrito, but why you so jelly?

>paco derriere devastated that he'll not only be prevented from coming to the land of the free because of Trump's wall, but he'll also have to pay for it

Why are you so transparent? Embarrassing.

Let's talk about how you goblins are gonna build AND PAY for the wall then

>be mexican
>be short
>be brown
>be fat
>explode

/thread

Mexico is shit but our posters are not as bad as American ones

congrats?

settle down beaner.

Maybe you should start your own Sup Forums. ;)

They really do it's gross

>I hate America!
>Checks flag
>Keks

Shouldn't you get started on that wall, Paco?

yea we're friendly people but if you provoke us we chimp the fuck out. just make sure you stay away from shitskinned mudslime ones. they're actually assimilated ar*bs

When Canada posts better than the beaners, what do you have to say for yourself Mexicant

Salty butt hurt.

It's going to be so good to have a wall between us and your shit hole country.

>dumb

Oh Paco, I wouldn't go there.
9 United States 98
19 Mexico 88

You and your country are superior!

youtube.com/watch?v=jpmEtE2O0EQ

Based Mook speaks truth

Mexicans already have a chan
Here it is

losangeles.craigslist.org/search/lab

10/10

Your inferiority complex amuses me. Please continue.

14/88

K keep me posted

Woah there buddy, sounds like you got something you need to get of your chest.

Sour grapes as fuck

>waaaah I lost an argument to an American in the last thread and he called me a stinky beaner waaaaaah!

Fpbp

Fuck off stay in mexico you beaner the day of the wall is soon

You have to go back.

fpbp

build the wall Make America great Again!

Sweden is a joke failed state, Sven. You are only here to get laughed at online b/c you enjoy being cucked in every medium.

Seeing as you're Swedish, you're country went to shit a while ago, too. Keep letting in those rapefugees.

it's fucking great being American

having you burrito guidos remind us of how jealous you are and superior we are just makes it even sweeter

You seriously have daddy issues. Being a single mother son who fantasizes about a strong male making you his bitch. Sad!

It's great being a slave to the Jews all your stinky Protestant life.

Fpbp.

>Kike-slave calling Catholic Mexicans "Jews"

Also we don't have niggers unlike you. Our brown people is native american, not african.

>Kike protecting his Murrican dogs against manly Catholic Mexicans who hate Jews

bait post by a proxy nigger
>kek

Kys nigger

>First posts made by Americans and you can already taste the inferior IQ
>inferior IQ

Maybe you could do us a favor, compare the list of things your country has invented, and then compare that to the list of things the US has invented.

>He still thinks his inbred liar TV star will build the wall.

Hahaha, sure, just like he got Hillary on prison, right? Fuckin delusional rednecks. You got conned by a liberal pro-Israel who likes to fuck his own daughter.

Don't post on this American website then idiot. Get out and get ready to pay for our new wall.

shut up toilet before you become a laughing stock like the hat

>says the 80iq descendant of a spaniard rapebaby

Mexico is really shitty because of people like you.

Quit your bitching. We let you make Oreo cookies don't we?

seriously lack of mutilated corpses strewn about and cartels in that image

not really, you're the worst king of shitposter next to the faggots that post " this land will be ours" fucking kill yourself cuactemoc you Guatemalan faggot

They are like the fuckin %1 of poblation, illiterate inbred fuck. Enjoy having your mother and sister (because you don't have a girlfriend) getting fucked by Tyrone.

>tfw there is no good translation for 'triggered' in spanish

Puto uncle Juan, defender a tus dioses gringos no hará que te dejen de ver como un subhumano frijolero. Déjate de pendejadas y sigue viendo tus memes irónicos en Facebook.

Mexicans get guacamoléd

Don't you have lawns to mow beaner?