Hi every/pol/ im new!!!!!!! holds up redpill my name is *whatever his name is* but u can call me IF1NITER3AP3R!!!!!!!!...

hi every/pol/ im new!!!!!!! holds up redpill my name is *whatever his name is* but u can call me IF1NITER3AP3R!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very redpilled!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet redpilled ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im woke 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch alex jones w/ my circlejerk (im woke if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite news show!!! bcuz its SOOOO not MSM!!!! They're rediplled 2 of course but i want 2 meet more woke ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
PIZZZZZAAGGAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess its an ok copypasta

Cool story. Imma just post some peter rabbit.

le oldfag is old xd

Go on

6.5/10

Damn, He looks like an old cartoon character, just can't put my finger on it.

With how low this board has sunk, this almost seems like a real post.

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

Was thinking the same thing

Sid from Ice Age

bad shitpost

go back to roblox faggot

Holy shit you're right!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Memetic Warfare Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed BTFOs. I am trained in gorilla thread derailment and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums army. You are nothing to me but just another cuck. I will bait you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 400 lb hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare penis. Not only am I extensively trained in internet combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal Kek and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.