You country has to change it's flag, what do you change it to?

You country has to change it's flag, what do you change it to?

>pic is of proposed designs for the Australian flag because muh australia day racism
>muh outdated union jack
>muh colonialism
>muh poor aborigines

Personally if they take the Blue Ensign away from us, I'm flying a Nazi flag on my house from then on.

Suits you mate

OP, Australia's current flag is ugly and shit.

2nd, the top-left is a historical flag for Australia history and is a good choice.

Or go with this.

Might as well embrace the cucking.

I fuckin love the eureka flag, it's so aesthetic.
Problem is the connotations, it's union as hell now, and I'd have a struggle trying to be proud of the flag with those links.
Nah, we need a flag that doesn't have green and gold in it, bit of a forced meme that one.
Screw the abos, they've never designed a flag, never done anything of note. Our flag shouldn't include them.

SORRY DAY

Two words to that one burger.
Fuck
No
Although on a side note, I will say your flag is pretty damn good. I respect it.

>Screw the abos, they've never designed a flag,

That's literally not true. (This was designed by an aboriginal).

>You country has to change it's flag, what do you change it to?

Why, we change it back to what it used to be of course.

They somehow look even worse than the redesigns we got to pick from.

I unironically like this flag.

This is the only Australian flag I recognise.

I liked this one.

Not enough Chinese influence.

Imperial America

Top left is fantastic

>struggle trying to be proud of the flag with those links

Harden up

My brother has a Confederate flag on his front lawn

We won't change our flag, we'll become independent.

New England should be its own country, so this.

here you go OP

You copied our flag to begin with, but for fucks sake Straya don't sell out, it nearly happened here

Fuck you, we aren't leaving. My ancestors founded this country, and I'm not willing to let it go, and if you don't like it, then go back to Ireland, you potato-sucking subhuman.

The one choice that is acceptable... As long as the blue is the same. It is bold.

If it doesn't have the Union Jack I don't want it.

Yes they should.

You just know that if we were to change our flag, it would be the abo flag with a white man flagellating in the center.

Bunch of colorblind astronomers is what you are

>Fair dinkum flag
>Not racist against Chinese
Kek

I can't speak for Japan, but I want to gently annex them and make them our 51st state.

Honestly Australia, I love ya, but your current flag is pretty ugly. The one on the top left is a good flag, in a way it represents, to your people, what the tricolor represents for the French. Except you kinda lost and it didn't get used.
As for the other flags in your image, the starry night field is shit
The boomerang with lotus seed stars is shit.
The bars are shit.
The nonsense at the bottom are both shit.
Go with top left, it's good.

This flag is shit too.

Laser kiwi was pretty good

>Sports team flag

Because it's awesome

Australia just stole New Zealand's flag design, anyway.

I'M SORRY MISS JACKSON

We've already done that to Israel.

Kek

>the starry night field is shit

That's the southern cross you dolt. Clearly you couldn't star navigate without your precious Polaris.

>You copied our flag

Kind of true. Our original flag was this, then it was changed by the King.

I kind of like it, United States of the British Commonwealth of Australia

The Massachusetts flag should be a man wearing a mortarboard and a blindfold.

It should be a white guy giving money to niggers being raped by a kike

>Honestly Australia, I love ya, but your current flag is pretty ugly

I'll glass you, cunt. Our flag is fucking beautiful. Union Jack forever.

This country was built on unions you stupid cunt. Unions are the only thing stopping corperations from turning businesses into slave shops like the US

No shit. I meant the flag that's supposed to represent a field on a starry night.

About as beautiful as your women maybe.

Like this but with the eagle's wing more open and pointing up.

>Sports team flag

It might as well be, fucking sports is all your people care about.

The best part of your current flag is that its somebody else's flag.

I will always pick me good old Eureka Flag.

But there's no Union Jack.

lold

golden wattle flag looks best out of those (bottom left)

Fuck it

I wanna delve into American-tier Britshitting

Could you be a bigger cuck for the British, it's honestly pretty pathetic.

chuck the stars on the UJ

never understood why their flag was a nigger

I have to assume these American cunts that always try to get us to talk abuut flag changes are in some little office somewhere in DC or something.
Decapitated moor.

>not being a nationalist
>wanting to continue being cucked by the irrelevant monarchy

They could just put the Union Jack in the top right part of the Eureka flag.

It would be plenty ironic, but whatever.

>what do you change it to?
I pick the union jack. Get rid of those stupid stars and fully accept your heritage (and a superior flag).

This country was founded by the British, built by the British. 30% of all the people who live here are 1st or 2nd generation Brits, including myself.

Removing the Union Jack is doing a huge disservice to the founders of Australia. Up until the end of the 40's majority of Australians still identified as British. We fought for the British and with the British, we have been by Britain's side and Britain has been by our side. It's important we honour the sacrifice of those Australians.

What happened to the center star?

Doesn't look too bad.

another golden wattle flag

for real best colors, the same as our sports team. no aboriginal cuckery, no chinese cuckery

you are mad if you don't pick this or op's bottom left example.

also brits are cucks

Just change it to red, blue looks ugly on a flag like that anyways

>Implying I'm not a literally nazi

I am fiercely nationalistic and our British roots are part of our national identity, if you deny that, you are simply not a nationalist. Being nationalistic is not the same as being a separatist.

I'm just letting you know the union jack on anything but UK is a cuck stamp. The eureka flag is kinda cool.

How many Good Boy Points does that all get you? Sad.

if it's a decapitated moor then corscia is based!

I'd fly it.

>How many Good Boy Points does that all get you? Sad.

Sorry we maintained a good relationship with the fatherland. Reminder that the revolutionaries considered themselves Englishmen through and through.

the southern cross isn't bad

nah mate, I mean put the 7 pointed stars in the red part of the UJ. Maybe southern cross or swaztika in the center?
Every thread about this you come in. Why is us changing our flag so important to you? Fuck off cunt.

One of the flags literally has a boomerang on it.
Fucking lel

For what it's worth, I like Australia's flag.

But, if y'all need to change, the Eureka flag deserves to be the one to take it's place.

It screams Australia.

Yeah, sure. You must be real proud of being founded by the rejects, losers, retards, and prisoners shipped out of Britain to the worst place the could find, ignored and forgotten until you're slightly useful, all the while trying to suck Britain's dick in hopes of getting some recognition. Meanwhile the USA and the UK actually have a pretty good relationship based on mutual respect. Nobody will ever respect Australia.

You're paranoid, Strayan. Keep your shitty flag if you want, I'm just letting you know that it isn't good.

A FUCKING BOOMERANG

HAHHAHAHHAHHA

>Nobody will ever respect Australia.

Tell that to the polynesians when they need our aid.

Oh shit, even the Polynesians respect Australia? THE Polynesians? Damn, I take it all back, man, Australia is actually pretty based. You have a respectable and powerful ally in the Polynesians, I wouldn't want to fuck with big bad Australia with the Polynesians on your side. How can we even compete?

I get what you're saying, and honestly a part of me agrees with you, but wouldn't you rather us become independent of the monarchy, forge our own national identity and soverignty, and maybe even annex NZ and PNG?

I don't feel like we need to keep the cuck stamp and continue licking the royal family's boots to acknowledge our roots. Separatism and nationalism don't have to be mutually exclusive. Is it really nationalism when your're fine with your nation being under the thumb of another? I guess I just have this big boner for independence and expansionism.

Tbh

Gas the non Anglos.

t. cuck

They are a proud and prosperous race. They tirelessly work to develop written language even as we speak

t. our future

sorry for saying sorry day

>German flag within a generation unless they start the Fourth Reich

I'd crack your skull real quick.

Hahahah that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Try it faggot, I destroy you and your whole family

Id piss down your mothers throat while you wouldnt flinch a muscle.

Come back when you're 18.

I wish you we in front of me right now dude, I'm not you typical fat poltard. I'll make you cry like the day you we born

Aus flag is good. I don't want it changed.

your mother can get it to you fucking subhuman. I can guarantee you are not Anglo.

Blah blah blah. I'd make your dad see you as a daughter.

>I'd make your dad see you as a daughter.
kinky

I'm not Anglo, and I treat Anglos like the fucking garbage they are. I'd piss on the Union Jack, but you're letting the Muslims do it for you you fucking cuckold. Fuck you and your mother

I won't

It's perfect

Center left looks like a shitskin swallowing up gold pieces.

>You country has to change it's flag, what do you change it to?

No.

>tfw no nice flag
>tfw daesh flag will be the new flag on my country
>tfw only civil war will save us

Bottom left. The seven massive hemorrhoids of eternal butthurt prolapsing out of legacy star anus. Perfect fit.

I doubt you would shit skin. We'd have your head in a hydraulic press.

>tfw only civil war will save us

What's the internal situation like over there, anyway?

Are people actually mad at each other? Because from what I've seen, most of the anger has been directed at the state head and the countries of origin.

Though it's hard to get a proper measure from a society that isn't allowed to criticize itself because of possible penalties.