George Takei Reminds Donald Trump Of The Past Horrors Of Nuclear Weapons

>Takei has a highly personal reason to take issue with Trump’s tweet. Members of his family were living in Hiroshima during WWII, when the U.S. dropped a nuclear bomb on the city on Aug. 6, 1945, killing thousands instantly and some 140,000 by the end of the year.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-takei-nuclear-weapons-trump_us_585c5511e4b0de3a08f4ccae?

>they must go
>fried fag's relatives

Sounds like they must come

YOUR EXAMPLE IS ANECDOTAL

Hmm...this reminds me of a certain being...

Nuking Japan is what gave us anime.

So this cunt was in an internment camp AND his aunt and cousin got Hiroshima'd?

George Takei will never, ever miss an opportunity to talk about being in an internment camp and the bombs dropped on Hiroshima.

japan should have surrendered. they never would have been bombed otherwise.

inb4 sulu stroking another mans cock

THINK OF THE SIX GORILLION DONALD

We should encourage a spat between him and Shatner. Not sure how to do it, but it would be wonderful.

Mike "If They Feel The Itch, Leave Em Burned In The Ditch" Pence?

>US Ditches Nukes
>US gets nuked because they are a nation of defenseless kidfuckers

Takei has it figured out

He forgot to add off at the end.

His guy had eight years and all he managed to do was free up Russia's defence budget to upgrade their conventional arsenals.

Fuck disarmament.

you know what? yeah i dont like the idea of nukes existing. An entire city gone in just a few moments.
But fuck these people, we have them, others have them, they are not going any fucking where and as such its either have them or be a victim.

I think they missed a fag jap that day, he should set himself on fire and make it right.

He has something anecdotal to say about everything Trump does, he's probably making shit up.

Japan was about to surrender anyway and the nukes just served as a warning to the Soviet Union. What the United States did should be regarded as a war crime.

>Sympathizing with the enemy
>Wonders why he got stuck in an internment camp

who else is annoyed by actors with 0 political qualifications offering their political insights?

>Japan was about to surrender

Sauce?

Haven't they surrendered because you bombed them and they did not know you were bluffing about your actual arsenal ?

Who tf is Takei?

The only times I hear from him is when (((Occupy Democrats))) posts some yellowed-underlined shit of him scolding Trump without sense and everybody laughs at it

>Takei has a highly personal reason to take issue with Trump’s tweet. Members of his family were living in Hiroshima during WWII, when the U.S. dropped a nuclear bomb on the city on Aug. 6, 1945, killing thousands instantly and some 140,000 by the end of the year.

I think people should also be reminded why the WWII breakout and why Japan get bombed.

A historical event is not anecdotal evidence, moron

Reminder that the traitor is the most dangerous person you can have in your country.

The true red pill is knowing that nuking Japan really was going overboard as the soviets invading from the north was what caused them to surrender to us

He was on the original Star Trek.

This is an interesting position for a man whose family was imprisoned based purely on their ethnicity by a certain Democrat president during World War 2

Will somebody please tell this butthurt Jap that a Democrat put him in the camp and a Democrat nuked his comrades?

And his uncle probably participated in the rape of Nanking. These Nips must go.

why is this fag worried? he wouldn't have children in the future. Only worried about his own ass

Will this faggot ever shut up holy shit. Takei has been one of the biggest faggots this election cycle. It's always him whining about something Trump said while crying "muh internment camps, muh Hiroshima"

Nukes were a godsend in WW2 and it's a damn good thing we had them. His faggot relatives would have been just as likely to die in a firebombing or any other conventional bombing anyway.

> being buttmad about the nukes

FDR WAS RIGHT

This guy is so dumb. First of all what is his plan to ge Russia and China to stop building nukes? Would love to hear that ha.

George Takei and David Suzuki are the preachiest cunts ever, I wish anime and real dolls were around when they were children so they would have transitioned into otaku instead of the demigods before us today.

>nukes can kill lots of people

thanks Einstein

>the Russian's weren't dragging their feet when it came to pushing on the war in the Pacific.

Sulu from Startrek.

I don't know of any of his other roles, I think he's just famously gay as hell.

they publicly said "we will fight to the bitter end"
they weren't "about to surrender," they were going to russia to have them negotiate peace. ironically though, russia was going to attack japan on the allied force's behalf

but they publicly defied america. we told them to surrender or be destroyed promptly and utterly. they chose to be destroyed. and they were destroyed.

Underrated post

>gay as hell
There's a webm of him jerking off someone who appears to be a stranger on what I believe is the Howard Stern show. I don't understand how this is acceptable.

Let's remind him then of the last time a jap tried to speak out against america.

>bad things happen in war

Wow, what a genius this guy must be.

If they were found in a ditch, it wasn't the nuclear heatwave that killed them. That only burns based on line-of-sight to ground zero.

They were burned in the firestorm that happened afterward, likely seeking shelter from the flames in a ditch.

That fire was caused by the blast wave tipping over thousands of unattended charcoal cooking stoves in houses made from wood and paper.

Mr Takei should be more concerned about basic fire safety than nuclear detonations methinks.

Japan was making cartoons before the nuke.

Walt "I don't think we have to gas them, but they sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to be running around" Disney already planted to anime virus into the Japs by then.

>finding nuke victims and being able to identify them
The fuck is this gook talking about now?

Stop posting this faggots tweets. Who cares what an unemployed faggot says? Oh, that's right, cuckchan. Hey, what do you guys think of Rogue One? Redpilled?

So when does kek takes the froot jap out of misery?

>huffpo

why are you even on /pol ?
go back to your dick picks on /b

>DUDE INTERNMENT CAMPS LMAO
>Relevant

So basically, what you're telling me George, is that you'd prefer your Aunt and Cousin to be with in the internment camps? Fucking faggot

>Soviets invade Japan btfoing army
>intercepted communications show Japs negotiating inevitable surrender and discussing terms with Moscow
>Japanese army navy and air force negligible by end of war
>Japs open to surrender as long as they get to keep emperor which US refused to confirm

You can regard it as whatever the fuck you want. Hell, you can regard the displacement of Indians, and thus the existence of the USA, as a crime against humanity if you like. We still won't give fuck what you think.

Obligatory post

NOOOOOT BOOOOOMBED EEEEEENUUUUUUF

>DUH RUSSHIANS FROM DUH NORTH
>have no way to cross the sea of Japan

summary of how japan became cucked

Democrats don't like history user

t. Russian faggot

Quit using our flag you filthy Putin cocksucker

Reminder to mention him with the video of him masturbating Jonah Falcon in Howard Stern every time he tweets. This needs to be the standard response.

Members of his family was also imprisoned by the democrats in interment camps, where's his outrage over that?

kek

They don't exactly like each other.

>Japs open to surrender as long as they get to keep emperor which US refused to confirm
Yeah nah. Unconditional or annihilation when you start shit.

And that is exactly why so many countries hate you

>the only thing preventing WW3 for the foreseeable future is nukes
>but we need to get rid of them for peace

When will people realize that MAD is the greatest force for peace humanity has ever known?

Takei is literally the Jewiest Jew I've ever seen and he's not even Jewish....

Correction; the Japs were trying to surrender on THEIR terms. The US dropping the bombs forced Japan into an unconditional surrender, dispelling any notion that they stood a chance of winning if they tried hard enough or that they were stabbed in the back by conniving politicians like Germany following WW1. The only way to ensure peace with a warmongering nation like Japan was in WW2 is not to completely destroy them, but to demonstrate that they stand no chance of winning. From there you can build them back up on your terms as allies instead of enemies.

>Nuclear Bombs
>Atomic bombs
>Diffirent

I wish they were nuclear bombs then maybe they would have been bigger and got his mom and dad so he wouldnt be here

Tell him dick grabbing faggots should just focus on grabbing dicks.

Interment camps aren't as bad as nukes. It's arguable that even prisons that practice torture aren't as bad as nukes.

Do we? Last I checked the only countries with the US on their shit list was Cuba, North Korea and Iran.

You wouldn't say that in any other case.

Your bitch as aunt and baby cousin were warned about the bombing, hope they cooked good.

The emperor was deeply ingrained into Japanese culture and to threaten to remove him was culturally insensitive and a stupid move. Japs literally would have surrendered if they got to keep their emperor god. The irony is, the US ended up letting Japan keep the emperor anyway.

If the democrats care about nukes so much why did they basically allow the Iranians to produce their own?

The fallacy of the seen and the unseen.

What is seen are the deaths, so that's what can be pointed to. Look at exactly the number killed by the use of the bomb.

What is not seen are the deaths that would have happened in a conventional invasion of mainland Japan. Casualty projections were in the tens of millions of innocent civilians.

Is it better for perhaps 200,000 Japanese civilians to die, or for 30,000,000 Japanese civilians to die?

Nuclear weapons are good.

Why wouldn't I?

Jus in bello exists so those who follow a code of ethics in war have the act reciprocated. Otherwise you get curb stomped as much as the other party wishes.

No, you hate us because we don't kowtow to your perpetual whining. It pisses you off to no end that we don't follow your retarded rules.

He's busy with (((Carrie Fisher))) right now.

Georgie Porgie literally fondled some dude's gonads on live TV and he's trying to pass himself off as some feminist on Twitter.

I think of unit 731, giving POWS plague and disecting them alive. These chinky eyed niggers must go.

>we should've nuked Japan more than twice

>((((Huffington Post))))

>ctrl f appeal to emotions
>0 results

C'mon guys, this is a text book case.

This. What is forgotten in discussions like this is that the entire anti-nuke movement was started by the Soviet KGB in western nations to demoralize and destabilize us for their own military gain anyway. Don't be manipulated. That which makes us strong is good. Nuclear weapons make us strong.

Shatner is and always will be, my friend

Such an aggressive show a force was unnecessary as Japan's military was in shambles by then. Even if they tried to fight back, they would have stood no chance and there would have been minimal losses on America's part. Besides, the only difference between Japan's terms and the US's terms for surrender were whether or not they got to keep their emperor.

He probably thinks japan didnu nuffin.

30 million hands down. Every dead chink is worth something in terms of overall quality of life.

He's just jelly they lost

>dissecting people alive
Vivisection is the word you're looking for

It's just fake outrage, Takei lived his entire life in the USA and never met them

It absolutely is an anecdotal argument, do you not understand what an anecdote is?

New Zealand is a non country with no history. Of course you don't hate the United States.

mun internment camps

Nukes protect and enable the fag lifestyle.