youtube.com/watch?v=g8vuDBNbdZU

>Ukraine: LPR and Ukrainian forces’ fighting claims lives in Debaltsevo
youtube.com/watch?v=orNzXrAwiBM

>LPR commander showing dead bodies of UA soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=2ska3j0DLug

Recent developments:

>heavy fighting in Debaltsevo area
>dozens of dead, wounded on both sides
>DEC 23 - Ukrainian forces capture Novoluhanske amid heavy clashes near Svitlodarsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeW0u8HD9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DAo7go-4l0g
youtube.com/watch?v=sWPJF2llXyA
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/812365917015470081
youtube.com/watch?v=i4dCPiVXg5E
youtube.com/watch?v=XVWkOtc6rvk
youtube.com/watch?v=z9qb6vvHcVs
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like nothing, Novoluganskoe was in neutral territory.

>Anna News brief 23dec
youtube.com/watch?v=UeW0u8HD9YQ

10/10 op pick lad.
Here is another mad and a report of an american reporter inside the Lugansk militia trenchline
youtube.com/watch?v=DAo7go-4l0g

Doubt we got enoth content for a whole thread tho.

Ukraine is over m8.

It was just '08 just on a bigger scale.

Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts will remain Russian puppets forever and Ukraine will remain butthurt.

Poroshenko's government doesn't have the guts or the money to re-start the campaign.

He's on a much weaker position than Yanukovych was in 2014.

heard anything else of the hill 223 situation? did ukrops actually take it or were they pushed back?

>mad
Map*
And another report from Graham Phillips
youtube.com/watch?v=sWPJF2llXyA

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/812365917015470081

>Ukr Gen Staff: 1 serviceman which was MIA/POW is dead. Since 18 Dec in #Svitlodarsk_bulge 9 KIA, 35 WIA, 17 concussion, 11 various injuries.

real numbers are probably twice as high, at the least.

As far as i know 223 is stil a no mans land.

And posting last video i got. About hohol casulties.
youtube.com/watch?v=i4dCPiVXg5E

Fuck off cunt
it's irrelevant

>Ukr news on Novoluganskoe, no subs
youtube.com/watch?v=XVWkOtc6rvk

Ukrainian TV report from village in the salient, Dec 22. No subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=z9qb6vvHcVs

Another fucking PutinTroll thread? Isn't that like 35 threads already today? can you just stop it with the firehose of lies and shit-stream propaganda for an hour or two?

First american elections, now american sites. Somebody stop those madmans.

Daily reminder Russia is literally run by satanists.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

I'm a bit new to this, so I apologize for my ignorance, but what conflict is currently going on in the Ukraine?

At little civil war at the eastern part of the Ukraine. Confict is generaly frozen. But got hot like 4-5 days ago.

Ah. alright.
Quick question, I gonna take a guess at this, but does this relate to Russia's war over the Crimea back in 2014?

yeh it does.

Ah, alright.
Any other resources, besides the ones already in OP's posts, that I could use to learn more?

bounce

y'all niggas sleepwalkin

>ukraine
>ukrainian

no such things

bump

For everyone coming from /sg/ to explain which mental gymnastics to apply in this thread instead...

>couple shots
>WE'RE UNDER INTENSE SHELLING

her name is romanian so i looked her up.
she's a christ insanity follower.
that's why she unironically uses terms like satanist.

Pretty good.

(You)

looks like the cockhole moved to germany

looks like the cossak moved to italy.

Seriously tell me what is wrong about stating the position of /ug/ in this picture?

>Poroshenko - bad
>Novorossiya - good rebels
>Russian involvment - good

This is /ug/'s position. From my point of view this is retarded when you also hold the views of /sg/ but that is my personal position. I think this is only not retarded if you think that Yanukovich was mother Theresa and the new government is Hitler himself. But reading RT all day will do this to your brain, I suppose.

>new Kiev coup government is Hitler himself

A view literally nobody takes. Why do you post lies Dr. Shekelberg?

>It was the jews

Ok, let me correct my sentence:
I think [the duality of that position] is only not retarded if you think that Yanukovich was mother Theresa and the new government is WJC itself.

Amusing picture, i see alot of work there but unfortunatly asnwer is extremely easy.

Who was the president of Ukraine in early 2014?
What happened to him?

Bunch of rebels tookover Kiev and said that they are the "government" and they everyone should obey them now because they managed to overthrow riot police.

and that everyone*
quickfix

I will not take the stance that the change in politicians was 100% clear and legal. Was it a military coup? Was it a revolution? We could discuss hours about that.

But while the new president and his politicians is as corrupt as the old one and the ones before him, you cannot argue that he is a cruel dictator or whatever who kills thousands of his own people - to explain why the Russians have to support the poor minorities in south east ukraine with weapons. I think the Russians just protect their own interests there. I can understand why they do it. But it totally goes against their stance of "territorial integrity" they uphold in Syria. But every country is at least two-faced with their foreign policies.

>old government was bad
>therefore the US-imposed government can be bad aswell :-DDD
t. 12 year old

>US-imposed government is bad
>lol let's start a war and destroy s/e ukraine :-DDD
t. 12 year old

>accepting the US policy of regime change in the first place
>muh territorial integrity
Cuckside General-tier

>Cuckside General-tier
I don't have the attention to draw funny maps and proclaim the siege and conquest of Donezk by January.

*intention

Cliffs?

Have Russia taken any of Ukraine's borders yet?

Or would he proclaim the capturing of Kiev?
>let's colour everything >30% of russians in blue

That's all fine and dandy. But spreading your NATO-propaganda with logical fallacies is just as bad.

Novorossiya was a response to the illegal coup, evidently backed by the Russian-speakers living there. I regret Putin didn't go full Hitler and carved up the non-country Ukraine like it deserves to be. Besides, the conflict in s/e only exist to hinder NATO-aggressions. We have no place supporting this warmongering towards the east.

Ok, so it was an illegal coup? Just got interested in this topic to add to the picture.

73% of the Ukrainian parliament voted for impeachment of Yanukovich, which is 2% short of the 75% barrier. There were other steps not respected (high court, Rada, etc).
Still it was not a minority decision. So we can argue for hours.

But as Putin/Russia recognized Ukraine and Poroshenko recently, does this mean Novorussia is just an ordinary rebel group now?

>trying to justify a US orchestrated coup hustled by kikes
>demonizing people for wanting to leave said shithole
They even voted out but nuh-uh, donbass is ukraine clay. Gibs back or i genocide population Putler pls go

If Malmö wants to secede from Sweden because your government doesn't recognize the Sharia law - will you let them go?

Afaik. as a russian speaker in Ukraine you were always pretty fucked. If I wasn't lied to, quite some of those famous parliament battles started because. a MP talked a few lines in russian.
If that's true I feel like the rebels actually had a point in fearing the post election time.

Personally I don't really give a shit about the Ukraine. I care about Syria because it's pretty much the only middle eastern nation where christians, sunnis and shiits live together, till the rebellion mostly peacefully. I think that this is something that should be restored and I don't see that happening under anyone but Assads rule.

But Ukraine never had a role model function. It's a corrupt nation, before and after the coup. I don't see anyone fighting for anything I'd consider just.
Everyone is in it for their own gain and can go to hell for all I care, but it's a shame soldiers have to die for nothing, but corrupt peoples gread.

If Kosovo wants to cede you will let them go, even without referendum. And if you want to destroy some country you can always invent some imaginary reason. No one is going to play fair here, you set the rules of the game yourself.

Serbia did nothing wrong! Military involvement there was wrong!

+1

>73% of the Ukrainian parliament voted for impeachment of Yanukovich

yeah, under duress. maidan monkey wer beating up membbers of parlment

I doesn't matter what they did or didn't do, what matters is what you did. You reap what you sow.

>Opposition parties step in to on empty throne is a coup
It's almost as if you want a Deluge or Operation Storm 2.0 instead of "muh junta".

"Referendum" held by when there was a transitional government, with wild insurgents and little green men paratroopers running around, and it was unconstitutional.

Actually, thinking about it, if the "peoples republics" (unironically using Belarusian and Ukrainian nationalist title lol) were on the HDI list, they would rank at least 10x higher than Swedish Caliphate and Ukraine plus Russia even would be at least 100 ranks up you.

Guys, we made it past 50 posts without posts of gay people having anal sex in front of ukrainian tanks appearing! And having a decent discussion...

What happened to /ug/?

>unconstitutional

you gotta be kidding

Bill Clinton was a massive faggot

>this is now playing in your head - again - for hours...
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Russia has taken all of Crimea, without firing a shot. Kiev Kosher Nazis are fighting the ragtag rebels of eastern sections, but when Russia took Crimea, "Glorious Ukraine Armed Forces" left Crimea without firing a single shot.

I guess you could say the Kosher Nazis (Kiev coup government) are retarded, but not suicidally retarded.

This is another discussion.
>Comparing Russians that was fucked by Soviet Union to mudslime immigrants living in Sweden for less than a decade
Fuck you, cuck.
Only reason i would give away Skåne would be if they wanted to join Denmark. Muslimshits will be deported soon enough. E-Ukraine is different, with Soviet Union, Russian Empire and all.

Just for you - a new version

/thread