The RED PILL HAS AN ORIGIN

DMT. It is an antenna to gods/aliens. Fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPOm1BP-UFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Joe

no, its a term made up by two transsexual jews

Never tried DMT, scared to.

I think it's just a poison that alters some chemicals in the brain my man.

>the current year
>not chilling with aliens in celestial bodies in other dimensions

It will be the most profound experience of your life. You will meet advanced beings no matter the context of the situation. That's if you actually swallow the pill.

Does it work for faggot vaginas?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPOm1BP-UFM

Machine elf detected

Have you ever tried a large amount? After like 5 seconds you feel like you're dieing and then pass out and blast off to another dimension? That's more than poison.

I've got 4g of 4-aco-dmt! It's powerful stuff

Can someone give me a rational, sober explanation of what a DMT high is like? Everything I've read/listened to about what it's like has been from super pro-DMT hippie types who are obviously junkies of the stuff who go on long "shit maaaaan, you need to experience this shit maaan, it's like, shit becomes so reaaally maaan" rants about how great it is.

Can I get a more clinical, detached description of what it's like?

It's an endogenous chemical m8

Didn't watch

Correct, which why it is endogenous in pineal gland, it is the answer to fermis paradox too.

You meet God.

You should if you're white

post-modern orc halfbreed detected

Exactly what I thought after taking it. Fermi paradox answered 100%.

Read strassman book, I did, and have no desire to try it, meditation is a better high

6'2 245 roided out Aryan

What if they're demons? Is there such a thing as a bad experience with DMT? Is it possible to have a Neo experience where it isn't pleasant at all???

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster

I could imagine a non based fellow would freak out as its way more powerful than any other substance you will ever try guaranteed x1000

Nature abhors faggotry

GTFO U SHILL

Dubious. None of the experiences I've read sound remotely like nirvikalpa samadhi

No it mimics naturally occurring "chemicals," whatever it is you think those are

Then you've read some scared autistic report. Any coherent mind clearly describes meeting god like beings.

Dude this is a bad thing, every time your cells multiply they degrade, more and more as you get older. If you increase the rate of renewal you will age quicker and cells will hit the hay flick limit earlier.

Google: Hyperspace lexicon. It lists the many entities people have come in contact with

Most users report the beings being good natured and loving. There are some reports of users coming in contact with demonic entities.

It's a neurotransmitter nearly identical to serotonin .

Absolutely, strassman book describes experience of being anally raped by crocodiles, in my book that would be a negative experience

Interesting thank you

It is satanic.It takes you to the world of satan's henchmen. The forbidden fruit that eve and adam ate was dmt

The paradox is that the experience has the disturbing effect of a trauma, yet the cause of the trauma is an Platonic experience of total truth, beauty and love (see also kalonkinesioöptic ). The experience is intenser and deeper than 'mindblowing', 'disturbing' lacks the insight&beauty that accompanies the experience. Ontoseismic is composed of a merging of 'ontos' (greek for 'being') and 'seismos' (earthquake, from 'seiein' (greek for 'to shake').

I have been invited to partake in an ayahuasca experience lasting one night, what should i expect user? I had great trips with lsd but nothing like dmt

Started balding after a DMT trip.

Shaman Oaks - a YouTuber - has a few videos on his trips. They're worth watching.

Rick strassman and McKenna do not afaicr describe vedantic tier experiences with dmt as opposed to lsd which is known to. Dmt is useful to show one the multiverse reality cf Dr strange, but caveat emptor

>meditation is a better high
>Then something I have never tried before.

Its possible. But really you're totally incapacitated to care. I've had some dissection by alien doctors experience which seems a common experience. (As your a fucking alien creature in their world) But I don't really see how it could be worse than a nightmare. Other times it's entities grabbing me by the hand to show me the beauty of the universe.

I have heard that people who have just gotten mad obsessed with it start getting told by the entities to GTFO. Like them smoking it everyday.

It's often more fun to smoke out other people and see their reaction coming back from the nether, rather than always smoking it.

Stfu and try it

I've heard a lot of people talking about seeing and meeting "elves". So it must fuck you up pretty hardcore.

>not loving the mind trip rape jew

Aliens probably laughed at your nigger brain.

If you're open to psychedelics and need some guidance in life - DMT is worth trying. But as said, recreational use of it will annoy the entities on the other side. DMT is not for fun, nor amusement. As Terence Mckenna says: "It's for your transformation".

No, you meet Death. But you don't really die.

I have learned the hard way what McKenna hid from his followers, go be another hipster casualty

Yeah, isn't that great? Where do I sign up? Hahaha

What did he hide from his followers Gandalf ?

elevated beings

they don't look like elves.

maybe if you squint kinda, cause of all the angles folding through themselves. but you can make them look like anything too.

some people say they are mantis, or lizard, or tentacles

its all the same thing. the entities defy 4 dimensional representation.

dmt is for bluepilled druggos

get the fuck out you filthy drug addict scum

qed dmt is not enlightening, thanks for the proof

Don't fall for this guys. Machine elves are just space-Jews. I tried DMT once and now my brain has illegal settlements.

Have you tried it autist?

Expect nothing, prepare for everything

>Pathetic people wasting time on drugs

Ok bud

Love to try, but how to aquire it?

Drugs are the next step for human evolution

What you mean to say is you haven't tried it well conscious. We all trip on DMT while sleeping

Google. Relatively easy

roided? pathetic.

What's wrong ?

wtf i hate dmt now

Melatonin is actually DMT once you add a lot of oxygen to it, as you breathe deeper and faster during sleep, thus producing dreams. DMT was also extracted from a rat's pineal gland en vitro in an experiment around 2012 IIRC.

Smoke it, anons

This X1000

The smartest thing I have heard about DMT is "Let it come to you"

I haven't tripped DMT in like 6 years for real... The last three times I did confirmed "God" just like the first time I tripped LSD.

Pardon, subtracting C02 from melatonin gives you the same chemical DMT, which happens with huhe amounts of O2 that you get. If you ever watch someone sleep, you can tell they breathe more rapidly, and deeper.

Exactly what happened with me. I never sought it out. did it spur of the moment .

Evolution is a hoax. You are bluepilled scum.

I've never seen someone describe it like this.

DMT is legit, but I hear 4-aco-DMT is where it's at. It's supposedly like a better psilocybin from what I've heard

So should I do a bunch of melatonin

How does it answer it?

Done dmt and one person i did it with went full retard vegan spirits meditation cruelity sjw etc.. they though they saw spirits and think themselves a enlightened person better than other @reflectionnebula for instagram cringe..

I can see how ppl think its spirits ornextra dimentional aliens.. but really its just an exprenely profound trip that has you view reality in a different point of view.

For me, DMT wasn't the "life altering spirit drug" that people market so proudly, but more of a stepping stone in moving past superficial views of life.

I've done DMT extensively in the past, to the point where I question the "spiritual" aspect of it and begin to question it actively effecting my consciousness. You without a doubt "feel' the presence of others while deep into a DMT trip, but I heavily question it being a gateway to another dimension or any of that bullshit.

What I truly believe is it taps into an element of human consciousness that evolution has begung to leave behind. Humans have largely been a congregation of like minded, similarly evolved bi-pedals of the same ethnic and racial origin, and the golbaliztion of the earth has been a severe system shock to the majority of the public.

I'll be the first to admit that individuals of other races worry me based off of stereotypes and racial epitaphs. But DMT helps remind me that humans of other races are no different than I am other than the XYZ cords they were born at and their upbringing. If I was born in Africa, would I be the same person?

DMT is something EVERYONE should do. It's easy to access, yield HIGH amounts of product when extracted correctly, and really opens your eyes to the world around you. If you're already in touch with how the world works, it's really solid and comfortable affirmation with the side effect of sex being fucking unbelievable after using it.

I like to do half of a 3mg pill an hour before bed, as the whole 3mg makes me groggy the next day and gives me a kind of "hangover" (and I just wanna sleep all day).

10mg is great for repairing the brain from degenerate drugs like amphetamine abuse/etc.

I'd recommend doing like 1mg-1.5mg whenever to help sleep, but only if you *reeeally* need it. Your body naturally produces it after all, but I do find it making me super comfy and naturally drowsy/ready for sleep when I do it, and my dreams are more intense and more often lucid ('weird' intense when I supplement it with ZMA as a night time post workout thing, then I'm in friggin outer-inner space)

Dreams man, they're important

Somewhat related: I fainted in for the first time like a year ago from a combo of hot shower, post-cum and nosebleeding and it felt like I was on drugs, while I was out and after I came to. Has anyone else who's fainted experienced it like that?

The first time I did shroomies I lemon tek'd 5g's (I tripped on acid probably 20 times before I tried shroomies). Within 40 minutes my room turned into a purple ancient Aztec cave and faces were all around me, speaking bizarre languages. By the time I was almost peaked I was viewing portals into every day lives of random places across the world. At peak I couldn't tell if my eyes were opened or closed, and I blasted off into another universe. Some god reached down for me from the skies and held me and said some very wise words.

My life has been 300x better since that day. Doesn't even need to be dmt (btw psilocybin has dmt in it), you just need a heroic trip that is so powerful you can never see life the same me

>It's supposedly like a better psilocybin from what I've heard
I've heard the same but it is a pro-drug to psilocin same as psilocybin, I think its possible its just the lack of nausea from eating mushrooms.

Eat enough mushrooms and you'll get into DMT levels. I think Strassman himself said psilocybin is basically orally consumable dmt.

Everything about your perception comes from your brain. Anything that alters your brain, alters your consciousness. We are beings of chemical consciousness, and that consciousness can be shaped by the chemicals introduced to it.

Lucid dreams are also cool because you are aware you're on it, and can simulate anything from flying to sex to other things, and learning more about your unconscious by asking yourself questions into the 'roof' of the dream.

You'll just sleep

Fermi's Paradox? How does that possibly relate to DMT?

can someone redpill me in buying drugs via mail? what's the catch?

Fainting. Ever. Is extremely abnormal. I've never fainted in my life. With the nose bleed you need to see a neuro, asap

It only happened once. I mean I was extremely light headed while in a steamy shower, seems like prime conditions for fainting.

Quit trying to derail

Probably lack of oxygen? Varying levels of oxygen can have drug-like effects (if pure oxygen getting people high was any sign of that lol)

Prison usually

Nah. DMT just causes sensory phenomena. For enlightenment you need to go beyond sensations.

DMT is degenerate. Go look at people who do it regularly. Liberal commie jobless fucks- they literally start to believe they don't have to eat and can use photosynthesis, etc. SWIM has done ayahuasca twice for 3-4 nights, DMT several times and peyote 20+ times.

-most profound dmt experience : blasted off, saw a view of earth, saw a stream of data that appeared as blips similar to a radar, entities zoomed in on one of the blips, it was my consciousness. SWIM was sat in a chair in a room where all sides were a giant screen and SWIMs life to date was replayed before SWIMs eyes.. The "entities " we're controlling this process. DMT is death, it really made SWIM feel attracted to the immaterial world and I have seen many people become living dead on it. This is the chemical released when you die, dream, etc. there may be good insights from it but if you don't take it with a grain of salt you will be applying purely esoteric and possibly useless information in our 3 dimensional physical reality.

SWIM became extremely redpilled after SWIMs last ayahuasca ceremony when SWIM heard people around the fire talking about Bernie. Psychedelics can either wake you up or increase your confirmation bias. If you think that machine elves or whatever you see in DMT world control us , you'll lose relevance.

Peyote, pretty red pilled. Peyote ceremonies were always family focused and very grounding unlike ayahuasca/dmt which are very spacey and project the false one humanity archetype. Also dmt can expose you to bad demons or entities. SWIM performed a shamanic exorcism on SWIMs friend who became possessed during a dmt trip. She was not coming out of it well past the 10-15 min duration it should have. Writhing, vomiting, blue in the face, eyes back of the head. Very disturbing. The peyote ceremonies SWIM went to promoted sobriety besides the nights where the "medicine " was ingested. Women in peyote culture believe in traditional roles and family communicates openly before the fire.

Had similar experience that's funny.

interesting.

each hallucinatory experience that I've had with entities made up throughout the trip granted me "upgrades" whether it's a personality trait, therapeutic, physical in exchange for a piece of my ego.

Hope you're ready to puke buckets...

do it with the indios in Ecuador or Peru.