Fuck the electoral college

>Empty patches of land literally have more say in electing the future president than millions of Americans living in Metropolitan areas

Why again does Sup Forums support the electoral college?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/It3Q8Q0xRUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-aYp31DizZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does a LEAF give 2 shits?

>than millions of 'Americans' living in Metropolitan areas

'Americans'
'Refugees' that voted in the election due to the lax voting laws are not Americans.

because it pisses off leftists like you.

i don't even like trump anymore (he's tarnishing his reputation with his twitter bullshit, he should have pulled back after he got elected), but i'm incredibly happy that he got elected simply because it's causing cucks like you to have fits, and will continue to do so for 8 years.

Do you have any infographics to support your views? No, Brietbart wont do.

>8 years
You know they're having an election again in FOUR years? ok?

Who are the democrats going to put against him? Tim Kaine?

It doesn't matter anyway, people will remember the absolute sperg out by lefties and their attempts to overturn the election because they can't handle being told "no" for the first time in their lives. At this point I'd even assume another trump could win in 2024.

yep, and he's going to win that one after what Hillary pulled. they were so dead set on madam president getting in that they completely failed to prepare for the 2020 election.

EIGHT
STRAIGHT
YEARS

It's a trade off from the days when people felt tied to their respective states rather than being US citizens. It's neither equal power to states, nor a complete popular vote.

But nowadays it's just about being US citizen and there's not a good reason for it. Also it always works for Republicans, so not very neutral either. Unlikely to change though.

>Empty patches of land literally have more say in electing the future president than millions of Americans living in Metropolitan areas

That's a feature, not a bug.

conservative votes in liberal states were suppressed due to the system. its almost guaranteed that California and NY will go blue every year so it discourages the millions on conservatives in the area to not vote. Also at california Trump rallies trump supporters were assaulted and harassed and told their vote is worthless there.
>liberals think not allowing illegals to vote is voter suppression
> 50 year old conservative women having theirs cars keyed and eggs thrown at them by brown hordes in LA because they wanted to see their favorite candidate in person isnt silencing conservatives and their votes

It makes the voters from agricultural production areas have more power than urban areas. Which is good because they tend to have more common sense than libtards that stay in their hipster communities out of touch with reality.

Ya know, I'm a fairly new lurker to Sup Forums and I thought all this hate on canadians was unfounded. Even if they are the most libcucked nation, I thought to myself, "canadians are nice, good, and mostly smart people." Now I understand why everyone hates you damn leafs. Just stfu and elect someone who isnt a femenist shill like us.

because of faggots like you

Fuck off cuck.

What? No lol.

Awwww, did the butt hurt libtard not get her way
> didn't know what electoral college was 3 months ago
> Russians asked the election, but voter fraud is not an issue

You used to actually need to own land to vote.
>Why again does Sup Forums support the electoral college?
For starters, it's in the constitution. The actual U.S. Constitution, not some "emanation" of a "penumbra" which mandates taxpayer-funded abortions for lesbian married couples.

>conservative votes in liberal states were suppressed due to the system. its almost guaranteed that California and NY will go blue every year so it discourages the millions on conservatives in the area to not vote.
So, you do agree that electoral college does harm the integrity of the voting system?

You want to see what happens when cities have all the power? Look no further then your own piece of shit country. Ontario has been cucked for over a decade by liberals all because Toronto alone can decide every single election

Fuck DRUMPF and fuck WHITE PEOPLE

because people dumb enough to live in a city and produce nothing of value for the world shouldn't have their vote counted in full

they only support it if it benefits them or their guy. If Hillary had won that way, they would be protesting out in the streets

THISSSSS

Illegals are not allowed to vote in Cali, and if you think so I suggest reading up on voter laws in Cali.

The real crime is the voter supression in larger liberal states of the conservative-minded people.
Also, the election was never about popular vote, which is how Trump was able to win so decently.

Is this chart supposed to be a joke, they are present extremely inaccurately.

All land and all industry specific to that land is important to our country. Rake-off.

>they are present extremely inaccurately.

What?

but without white people how would have you "muh gibs"

ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF

>being a city dweller
>2016
Iol what a retard

>Missouri blue
DELET

This, only this. I don't really care about Trump, BUT the meltdown is hilarious! I haven't felt this great in ages. Pure chaos.

Yeah it's pretty fucked up that jews can vote

Sorry, I meant to say the captions are presented extremely accurate.

LGBT only makes up 5% of whatever that last number is, which I assume to be total population, but they say that most democrats are sexual deviants which is not true.

For the nth time we are a union of states

Why the fuck would we have state level laws or government if the person in charge was elected through a popular vote. There would be no reason to have a separation of state and federal power.

THE STATES ELECT THE LEADER OF THE STATES

>leaf

kek

Illegals can get an ID, if you can get an ID you can vote.

>Concentrated population is better than same size population spread out over a vast area.

Nice logic

Liberals hate the EC because it fucked them. Trumpites love the EC because it fucked liberals.

If Trump won the popular vote but lost the EC, literally everyone in America would have the opposite opinion.

I'm tired of explaining this to a leaf every single time.

The US is a collection of states that have their own governments. These governments then vote for the federal government's executive leader, the POTUS. This individual is NOT a representative of the people, he/she is a representative of the STATES in the country.

That is why we do not have a popular vote for the president, the states cast the vote for their leader and the people in the states cast their vote for who they want the state to vote for. Whoever wins the popular vote in a state usually wins the state's electoral vote for their candidate, but even then it doesn't matter because the electors vote for the president of their state and others (AKA the US), not the people for the president.

>Cities AKA Crime ridden cesspits rife with corruption, voter fraud, and illegal immigrants should have the ability to completely control the executive branch which results in the areas that generate resources like food and fuel to be completely under-represented in presidential elections.

Great idea.

I feel like you don't understand what the word "mostly" means. Nonchristian voters lean heavily towards the blue team, but they're a small minority of Democrats.

Maybe you should go to college, then you'd know how statistics works.

Yes, they can get an ID, but it will not qualify them to vote, and even if they do vote, it will be thrown out because they are not a valid US citizen in any sort of database.

>Why again does Sup Forums support the electoral college?
It kept a dictator bitch from getting elected and continue 4 more years of Obongo's SJW crap, didn't it? It works just fine.

>why does Sup Forums support the electoral college?

Because it elected Trump, silly.

Yeah the Twitter shit has got to stop. It served its purpose but anymore he's just making an ass of himself.

ICE would disagree with you, but hey what do they know.

youtu.be/It3Q8Q0xRUw

Sorry, the popular vote doesnt represent a diverse enough opinion from around the country like the electoral college does. You statist bigot :^)

The electoral college was created by the white man for the white man's interest. Why the fuck would we not support it?

More like because people who live in sparse land deserve a slight raise in value. Otherwise they literally mean nothing. As I told my family today, if you don't count California she didn't even win the popular vote.

Holy fuck you are stupid. You don't need a fucking ID to vote in a few states.

so unused land has more value than human beings?

What I learned this election cycle is that the electoral college is literally how the United States limits the black and Hispanic vote to 25-50% of each white vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aYp31DizZM

The so-called "will of the people" is negotiable. Frankly, it's a mistake to let women, niggers, and Mexicans vote. But that ram has already touched the wall, so we just have to deal with the fallout.

Here's a good example of why your logic is faulty: Let's look at Cletus T. Jackson of the Watts section of Los Angeles. Cletus doesn't have a job, but he does get a check from the government every month, and food stamps, and he lives in Section 8 housing so he's able to hold it together. If Cletus was abducted by aliens, the USA would be one step ahead financially from where it was before the abduction - he's a leech on society.

But he does get a vote. And he voted for Hillary Clinton, of course. Why? Because programs for the useless.

His vote counts just as much as...Norman Smith, a small business owner from Oklahoma City. Norman employs 5 local people. He owns a nice hom in the local area on which he pays substantial property taxes. He's well-educated, and his business contributes about $2 million annually into the local economy. He voted for Donald Trump, because he understands the needs of small business, and he has a vague but accurate concept of international affairs. He thought it out for many hours over the entire election cycle, and cast his well-considered vote for reasons that aren't necessarily beneficial strictly to himself, but relate to the proverbial "big picture."

Now, the electoral college is set up so that Cletus's vote doesn't exactly count the same as Norman's. Norman's counts a little more. But then again, Norman is a lot more important to the USA than Cletus is. Norman put a lot more thought into his vote than Cletus did. Norman cast his vote for reasons that weren't strictly self-serving.

Why should this not be so? Should the will of welfare niggers override the will of people who form the backbone of the economy?

I think you'd have a hard time making that argument to anyone with a 3-digit IQ

Good.

Based chink.
>wtf i love south korea now

Terrible argument considering we use the census to calculate the number of electoral votes each state gets. There's no citizenship requirement to be counted in the census. States like California (where there are more spics than whutes) get way more votes than they should.

don't get me wrong it's hilarious as fuck, i lost my shit when he made the AF1 comment and boeing's stock lost like 2 billion, but to the normal person this isn't "presidential".

>Terrible argument considering we use the census to calculate the number of electoral votes each state gets. There's no citizenship requirement to be counted in the census. States like California (where there are more spics than whutes) get way more votes than they should.
It's not an argument. It is a statistical fact based on the outcome of the election.

You can cherry pick bits of information all you want. It doesn't change the fact that the electoral college is by nature there to limit the influence of Urban areas on the presidential election.

This year there was an intense discrepancy, which is now bringing it to the public eye. I doubt the electoral college will endure.

Not saying I disagree with the way it works or what they did. Just iterating reality. Anyone who didn't vote for Trump, of which they number millions more than the Trump voters, will try and do away with the college now. It will be a target without question.

Hahahahahahahaha.
No.

Read and Move to Canada if you don't like it.

It won't go anywhere. It's not designed to limit the influence of urban areas. It's design mirrors Congress, in that it partially protects the will of the smaller states from being overrun by the larger states.

It's not going anywhere. A Constitutional amendment would be necessary. Republicans control 70% of the state legislatures, virtually all governorships, both houses if Congress and the White House. There's no avenue for Democrats to even propose an amendment.

City folk are degenerate, all of history points to this. Genghis Khan recognized this and exterminated them in mass. If anything elections should be even more slanted for area compared to density tbqhfamalam

It's like libtards are just now learning the US is a republic. A total democracy and leaving federal vote to the nationals total popular vote would be a disaster. The United States of America wouldn't exist as it is today without the EC

nobody checks their validity before allowing them to vote.. they can walk in and claim to be anyone.

>so unused land has more value than human beings?
in this case, yes. that land is more valuable than those city dwellers.

Keep crying, bitch nigga.

a real democracy could restore slavery with a 50% +1 vote

:DDD

United STATES of America

Jesus Christ, voting isn't that organized.

People think illegals voted in California because California essentially has the honor system. You don't have to prove citizenship to get a drivers license, and they give you the option of registering to vote at the same time you get a license. Of course, signing up to vote means signing your name to a document that says that you're a citizen, but they don't require you to prove it. They just trust you.

Because Sup Forums supports affirmative action.

>>Empty patches of land literally have more say in electing the future president than millions of Americans living in Metropolitan areas

Those "empty patches of land" feed you and everyone in the Metropolitan areas user.

No fuck nigger, fuck spics, and fuck you. This is a white country, they need to get the hell out.

>its almost guaranteed that California and NY will go blue every year so it discourages the millions on conservatives in the area to not vote.
Doesn't the same apply to red states?

Probably. Oklahoma is 99% Red. I have no idea how many Dems are actually here. If they were here they didn't vote.

the electoral college is meant to protect the interests of the minority

There are no strong red states that have pull like CA and NY do
Texas and Florida were pretty fucking close to going blue

Actually OP, they don't have MORE say. you're wrong about that.

The electoral vote provides equity between high population states and low population states so that New York and California, with their population privilege, can't steal the voice from the oppressed flyover states, who have no population privilege at all.

Every state gets a voice this way. They don't get MORE say than you do, you still get more voice. But this way they get SOME voice.

You know these flakey liberals would be praising the electoral college if it got Shillary in, it all comes back to the butthurt.

OP YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE.

I WILL RAKE YOU MYSELF U FUCKING KEK.

Because cities breed degeneracy

Hmm, really makes you think

Who ever loses the election starts saying this.

is that loss?

HAH
ya, Itll probably take at least that long for them to get their shit together.
The power are still in power and pelosi is doubling down.

reform / revolution is needed before the democrats can do anything credible.

>California: 55 EV's
>NJ: 14 EV's
>NY: 29 EV's
>Empty patch of land #10, MT: 3 EV's
Is 3 > 55?
Is 3 > 14?
Is 3 > 29?
Are you a fucking leaf?

It should say "Most ______ are Democrats"
People are poor because they are stupid, not stupid because they are poor--despite what niggercrats believe.
People don't choose to be a Democrat and then fill out the rest. They are degenerates and shitskins first, who associate with others like them, and then adopt the label "Democrat" when it becomes important to their sense of self and community.

Die leaf die

So we shouldn't care about the rust belt? I hope the people in the rust belt realize that the democrats never cared about their vote and are willing to completely denounce them the moment they lost. They just want California and New York to decide elections.

The democrats lost the fucking union states, then they proceeded to tell them how much they actually care about their vote.

They produce or have resources that you libshit need have something with the gdp

It's a historical tradition that America can't be assed to change. It causes a lot of butthurt, but not enough for Americans to bother to change.

>>Empty patches of land literally have more say in electing the future president than LA Country

I'm failing to see the issue