The more i browse Sup Forums, the more i stray from the right

Lol, wouldn't want to associate with you lowlife. While the left has retarded SJW's, the majority of them are mentally sane

>Checks flag

Yep, it's a leaf alright

what, canadians make threads like me? Why are canadians the smartest people on this shithole?

>leaf

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>ol, wouldn't want to associate with you lowlife. While the left has retarded SJW's, the majority of them are mentally sane

>kafkatrapping

>canadians
>smart
Pick one cunt

nice shoop

what's a shoop?

This is now A FUCKING LEAF thread

>While the left has retarded SJW's, the majority of them are mentally sane

Fucking leaf

> what, canadians make threads like me? Why are canadians the smartest people on this shithole?

according to you .... a leaf
right-o then

Maybe she'll gift you her Asian cunt, lucky nogger :(

a nigger and an asian

PLEASE SEND NUKES

please

kys leaf

Canadians should be eternally banished to

hmm this is a shoop too?

>leaf

If you leave now and start pronouncing "ou" as "Ow" instead of "Ooo" you may yet be spared on the Day of the Rake.

>Voted for Canadian Bernie Sanders
>Mentally same
Choose one.

>random ugly nigger and chink mating

who the fuck cares? and look at some of the okcupid stats based on race, literally every female group hates niggers, asian women are like -30% preference vs niggers in particular

>A chinawoman and nigger

HAHAHAHAHA.
100% Canacuck. Im dying, its like memes to reality.

Tupac with a pussy.

I really dont have the time for shit tier bait.

2/10 for making me repl

STOP
RESPONDING
TO
BAIT
THREADS
YOU
FUCKING
REDDITORS

you care, i asked a question, you're really insecure,get off the computer

is this a shoops too? i never heard that autistic term before

Sanity is easy when your mind is empty. Those bluepilled faggots don't have to cope with any challenging information. They're just sheep, accepting the most comfortable narrative as truth.

>Wake up sheeple

another autist out of touch with reality

Whoa! You sure showed us!

Im #withher now we cant let T͕̣͍̱̟̲̤R̨̫͍̺͎͓͔͉UM̨̼̤̭̼͈ͅP ̘͈͝G̪̤̥̥EͅT̙͔͓̰ ̨̭͖̙͎A͟C͏̹͚̹ͅͅC̺͚E̩̦̰S̵̫͔S̛̲̪͔͍͉̩ ̰̬̪͔͟T͍͓O͇̤͚̤͚̰ ̟ͅT̡͉̖̘̬̖̞H͎̺ͅE̸͈̼ ̪̺̺̟̣N̥͚̜͔̘̪ͅU̙͕̱͠C̹̻̱̱̀L̯͙̯ͅEA̰̭̝̠Ṛ͠ ̡̪̩͉͔̫̰̭ÇO̞̝̭̲̳D͙̪̼̤̪E̴͙̙̙S͖̜͉͉͓̪.̳͙͈̖ ͈̯̭̣̺̜͡Y̰̖̦O͈͕͞U͓̻̼̣R̻̣̪̥͎̣̳E̫̫̭̯ ̷͍̫̫G̴̥̰̭O̵Į̯N̷̘G̛̲̤̖ ͈̖̣͇̹̦T͍͓O̸͎̻͎ ̺̠͕̗̺͞D̷I̷̮̦ͅÈ̗̣̯͇̱̹ ͇̜̦̪T҉̞̗O͔N͉̟̙̤̝͕̬͢I̵̭̥͖͖G̯͍̰HT̠̙̖͚̼̰͠

Mentally sane right
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y
S
A
N
E

You been nice and cozy resting in the United States bosom. The day of judgement will come for Canada!