Christmas family gathering

>Christmas family gathering
>word gets out I'm studying Japanese
>everyone just goes wtf
>Uncle leans in
>just make sure you don't become one of those anime freaks ya hear me boy?
>conversation shifts towards towards le evil Drumpf and how Europe needs more refugees to make the economy work better

Tell them to shut the fuck up about rapefugees

Based Uncle.

>revealing your powerlevel ever
you fucked up

$20 this conversation never happened

Call them fgts.

the worst part is that my Mom is a hardcore feminist and knows Islam is anti-feminist. Fucking blows my mine desu

My nosy little sister saw me doing anki reps and spilled the beans at dinner

Why Japanese? At least learn something useful like French or Russian.

>french
you mean nigger language?
>russian
every Russian I've ever met has told me Russia is a shithole

Have you shown her the pictures and news articles?

I haven't had a gathering yet, but my grandparents did find out I'm studying Japanese
Grandfather was full on, "Why?"
he usually rants about Japs in WWII discussion too.

I almost had to explain Sup Forums to my mother today

Yeah

>well Christians are violent too just look at that swedish man
reeeeeee

Woah wait, OP you're a Massfag too?!
Nice. My mom is full cuckservative and loves Romney and Little Rubio, dad's a Libertarian, one sister is a lesbian who browses Tumblr and attends a Liberal arts college.

Got my mother right fucking mad when I ranted about Israel and Jews at the dinner table one time.

I was at a mall in Rhode shitland and some weeb was carrying around a wooden sword and bowing with it to his forehead in this eastern store that was selling katanans, i knew i should have videoed him and posted on Sup Forums but i slippped up

in other news every single person in RI is a fucking nigger i was so appauled at the amount of mongrels in the mall i thanked Yahweh that he would eventually destroy the world with fire. I realised alot today, the amount of niggers and trannys i saw today was baffling, i know now how hillary got so many votes, we are outnumbered, but i have seen the hand of god, his tasks and miracles will be known to all.

pax

He can use it to play Jap only games and watch animus without subtitles like a true weeb.

Not even joking, I was at Dinner tonight and my Grandpa, his wife, my Grandma, her friend, and my Uncle all talk shit about Trump throughout the entire last half of dinner.

>Great grandma (101) brings up "Great Uncle Bob says Merry Christmas"

>Various Others= "OH, I heard he voted Trump!"

>She responds "Well I didn't ask him about any of that"

>MFW my great grandma is more red pilled than the rest of my extended family... (OP's image)

How's providence in RI?

My family are hardcore christians and always say "all men created equal" and I'm dropping the red pill on them nuclear this year, they are cucked to hell by the church and i literally call niggers animals in front of them

Yeah, Boston here. Everyone and their mother is a no-borders faggot, but maybe that's just because I'm at uni.

In suburban areas shit is pretty based. Some old timer randomly spoke up to me to say, "This man is a joke" and pointed at a drawing of Obama in a magazine
Also had two hilly billies sitting in a pickup truck asking who me and my buds were voting for before they cheered they're voting Trump.
Midwest MA is based.

your uncle is right.

listen to him but nobody else.

What is a good major to pick?
Im 23 and after the army back in finland i landed a security guard job here in sweden and been doing that for a few years but im getting sick of these niggers.

So what if they know you're learning Japanese. Tell them you're interested in their technology and how you're considering doing business with them and they'll shut the fuck up. You will sound like a grown up man, which you aren't. Then you can go back and continue studying so you can watch your chinese cartoons.
>tfw you've been studying for over 2 years and still cant play lovereaper because you dont know any of the kanji in the timed answer section at the doctor and the timer is too short for you to look them up

full of nogs and literal mongrels, i live in FL and the mexicans form communities and families, but these mongs were all different races and speaking different ebonics, idk how disconnected Sup Forums is from reality but i got a reality check today that i wasn't prepared for

made me respect the owners of all the chain jewlery and clothes stores, they get nigs to run the stores and sell overpriced shit to other nigs, god bless capialism

My sister thinks that refugees are 'just people', and so they should be paid for by us and allowed to rape and pillage, and yet when social welfare for our own just people is discussed she sounds like a young Tory, acne and all.
This is in no way an uncommon opinion.

Millennial British people are subhumans led on by meme words and conditioning. They 'hate' racism, as its 'because of their race'. Read: not because it involves hurting someone.

They cannot comprehend that the 'bad' part is that you hurt the person, not that you hurt a person of a different colour.

This is the level of thinking of a fucking savage. Its literally a fetish, in the African sense. None of them could explain why racism is wrong.
To them, its a mystical taboo word that people less ignorant than them have been feeding them. They have absorbed wholly the feeling of 'this is bad', but the logic is totally lost on them, because to understand the logic, you have to accept that hurting people is a bad thing, which they do not really think.

Like savages, they viscerally feel their retrograde 'ooga booga' taboo, but the reasoned logic behind it is like a leaf on a lake. It doesn't sink in. They mouth it, but they don't say it.

>le evil Drumpf and how Europe needs more refugees to make the economy work better

Your family also love section 8 housing and obamacare for paco and tryon

Isn't it ?
Your family also enjoy this shit like

real estate taxes, income taxes, sales taxes ,
state mortgage interest tax deduction for second homes
user fees doubling utility and insurance costs

Where does your family live ?

answer me !!!!!

>Mom is a hardcore feminist

Your mom want to get those high payed positions without having to do actual shit

but Affirmative action and gender qutoas is only work for CEO's Daughter
or Some other upper middle class patrician family daughter

The rest of you can rot in shitty retarded jobs like Human resources or
welfare/immigration/job centers etc

immigration policy is not free , somebody must pay for it ,
of course , democrat gov first borrow money from bank
and after then they tax on white middle/working class
These motherfucker never tex on super rich

there is reason why california white is 39%
and New york city is 49%

answer me , Where does your family live in?
IS this fucking JEWYORK OR HELLIFORNIA ?!?!

Don't study Japanese, trust me. Get iut while you still can, you WILL regret this.

>mfw I studied Japanese

Please don't come here.

>tfw my family reacted the same way to Japanese.
>tfw I was living in Hawaii and just studying conversational jap

same

Which is arguably of more use then literally other second language than Spanish in the US

>every Russian I've ever met has told me Russia is a shithole
Which doesn't mean the language is useless.

I know a guy who earns above average salary just because he knows Russian very well, of course we're talking slavnigger standards of above average salary but I think you get the point - Russia may be shithole but there is business to be made in this shithole, hence why the language is quite useful.