What charities do you approve of Sup Forums?

What charities do you approve of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4509
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none

Panhandling at the cash register should be illegal.

the Partnership for Drugfree Kids.

Medical research I guess as long as it's voluntary.

Only local ones where I know for sure the money goes to other ethnic Finns and not some slimy fucking refugee.

Planned Parenthood, less minority children

I want to help the homeless, so what charity is best?
Many homeless people are mentally ill and cannot receive treatment and end up running around the streets mumbling and making everyone one uncomfortable, yet niggers get money to buy cheetos at the gas station. This shit sickens me.

This. If you don't get them what they need directly, it will be stolen.

Whenever one of those wagecucks asks me for some charity money i just flat out say no and sometimes chuckle.

>wants to help homeless instead of ghetto niggers
> gives money to homeless
>homesless goes and buys crack from ghetto nigger

Charity is a religious scam. Better for the state to do it, same scammers but more accountability.

Why? Does it make you feel uncomfortable when you say no?

Maybe scholarship foundation in my local area.

I don't believe donate for curing cancer.

Why should i should donate money to find a cure for cancer, the medical just take whole of donation and the researchers will laugh all the way to the bank and nothing will happen.

fuck cancer research.

Jesus...

I fucking hate you

I donated 5 bucks to WWF to save a tiger once. Would do it again.

I don't want to give homeless people money because I believe that they cannot be trusted with money. I want to know if there are any programs to help homeless people who may be schizophrenic or other illnesses. Also on the topic of crack, I remember seeing/reading somewhere that a researcher took a population of crack users and introduced them to hobbies, and it turned out that something like only 25% or 33% had crack addictions and the rest were just using it to fill time.

They killed him.

The biggest cancer charities don't even research cures they raise money for "awareness". Who the fuck hasn't heard of cancer.

Check out the financials of Susan G Korman to get truly infuriated.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4509

Fuck yes Germany, Tiger Ali Singh was the shit. Even though you didn't succeed in saving his career it was a valiant effort.

Kek

i'm normally not a charitable person but recently i sold some stuff omn ebay and used their donation feature to donate to random charities and then like a week later i get some letter from like a class of school kids all the fucking way in india saying thank you for the pencils and stuff and now i'm kinda into that shit.

My local church does a backpack food drive. Kids drop off backpacks on Sunday morning and on Sunday evening they pick em up again but they're filled with a week's worth of food for the kid.

Pretty nice for the struggling parents in the area. I always give a couple of Jacksons for the drive when they ask for donations. I like it even more because I know exactly where the money is going,

Only help White people.

Instead of money, I give homeless people gift cards. Less chance of them buying street narcotics.

kars for kids

those indian children are perfectly capable of growing up to hate the same people i do.

Ones for animals. The furry kind not the brown skinned kind.

Shit like this makes me cynical. Lets assume that these drives are semi-regular; who's to say that the parents of the child don't just splurge and buy extra alcohol that week because "lol we's got food drive gibs dis sunday".

Do you walk around with a wal-mart gift card just ready to go?

Your people are dying out and there are 1 Billion Indians. You are literally a traitor.

I try not to, but they always ask when there are people around. What am I supposed to do, ask the cashier at Rite Aid if she can guarantee that the money won't go to black children when some sheboon is hovering over me, rolling her eyes, and blowing air out of her mouth because she's been waiting in line for 45 seconds. Or what about when I'm at the dmv and there's a hot chick next to me who just said she's be an organ donor. Now I have to donate my kidneys to Ray Ray when he gets capped in a drive-by so my kidneys can power him to muh dick some elderly white lady after I'm dead. I donated to Counter Currents, subscribed to the Occidental Quarterly, and bought a Fash the Nation coffee mug this year. If my money isn't going to me, it's going to someone who is helping to get these goddamn niggers away from me.

A world united by hate for the black man/muzzie/jew.

A future I can believe in.

You left out the part where the 1 Billion Indians hate Muslims. That's pretty fucking important to note. I'd donate to an Indian charity before donating to europeans desu; they got what they've been asking for.

Those numbers are way off. The amount of people who legit stab or suck dick for crack way outnumbers the recreational users. Although most of them just dump their government checks on it every month and then just lightly hustle and have decent lives smoking occasionally for the rest of the month.

What the hell do they need so much money for? They don't even have to buy drugs.

Dealers need gift cards too so they just trade it for crack but instead its pennies on the dollar. Just give them socks or oranges or some shit.

LGBT ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

charity is just a way to waste money without actually changing anything

you need to change society to prevent the conditions you're trying to stop

the exception to this would be things like medical research

The National Football League©

Well, you can't stop every white trash/nigger kid dispenser from being a piece of shit but at least the kids have food.

Besides, it's voluntary. No one forced me to give money/food to them and I know there can be abuses. Again, I'd rather have the kids have food even if their parents are getting drunk off their asses.

I run my own charity. I take care of my family, and I'd my business ever gets employees, I'll take care of them. If I want to donate money, I'll either hire someone else or give out raises.

100% of the money I give will benefit the person/people I want it to. No other charity can say that.

The Salvation Army is based

>sells clothes and neat stuff cheap in thrift stores
>uses money to rehabilitate druggies and alcoholics, get them jobs, and help them be productive members of society
>doesn't just give out free money, stops people from being leeches
>encourages people to turn away from degeneracy, promotes Christianity and faith

Salvation Army is 100% acceptable

/thread

I used to be a happy person who donated spare change to any collection box.

Then I started reading about how most even major charities are fucking scams; self-promoting some top excecutives world travel and fancy dinners, using volunteer work and good goy money. The few scraps that remain get sent down the line until a tepid trickle comes out to where it was supposed to go.

Apparently this routine embezzlement scheme is also why every single celebrity and politician has their own special "charity" organization. It's so much easier to get those paid speaking gigs and travel expenses paid, not to mention tax rebates on donating money to yourself.

In short, I don't give away a single dime anymore. If I know someone personally who needs help, I'll help.

Animal shelters.
Environmental protection agencies.
Nothing that helps people though. Nothing but cucks and reportfags.

I might settle for the ACLU as they sometimes help build a Trump wall around censoring faggot mods.

>Environmental protection agencies
Do you happen to know how they feel about GMOs? Some GMO shill tried to tell me that there would be mass starvation if there were no GMO foods, and then she got pissed when I said we could benefit from thinning out the herd.

Agreed.
I'm there to lick up groceries, not support a nig-nog breeding program.