>would

Or this?

I'd be pretty mad because we matter and Palestine doesn't

I'm not getting any of this
what do you all mean?

#muslimsarenotterrorists

You racist pigs

>inb4 jidf shows up

I'd rest easy knowing that this situation would never happen seeing that we are no longer a colony subject to being arbitrarily cut up piece-meal like a worthless plot of dirt and sand

Looks pretty goods desu
Israel is the only hope the world still has against the islamic mongols, we must help them in any way we can and if that means giving them our land, so be it.

What?
I am not getting what everyone here is saying
The pic specifically

hello JIDF here!

Jews fighting Muslims is like Alien vs Predator to me. Couldn't care less who gets their way, just keep that shit outta here

>#muslimsarenotterrorists

#PoundSignsMakeThingsTrue

#YesAllMuslimsAreTerrorists

#Taqiyya

>Muslimsarenotterrorists.com

This

How is israel expanding and stealing Palestine lands related to Muslim terrorists?

HOW DARE YOU GOY!!!!!! QUESTIONING THE LAND THAT WAS PROMISED TO US BY YAHWEH

Preach.

Palestine hasn't done shit to you.

Israel takes tens of billions of your tax dollars and uses it to crush the poor under their bootheel.

>Spain
>Not an arab/muslim country

The Nation of Palestine is a muslim fabrication designed to be used as political leverage.

Palestinians were Canaanite migrants who originated in Scandanavia and are genetically unrelated to mudslimes. They went extinct somewhere around 400 AD.

The palestinian lobby has a list of 7 million Palestinian "refugees" that includes upper-middle class families, millionaires, politicians and distant relatives of dead terrorists.

Hezbolla has been demanding land in return for peace since the formation of Israel, and every time they violate their peace treaty and demand more land for more peace.

Israel has a treaty with Hezbolla that says the jews will give them around 15 million dollars/year in return for peace. In 2004 it was discovered that Hezbolla was using the money to build tunnels under the Gaza Strip into Israel.

Before Israel reclaimed their land that was stolen from them by the Philistines, it was being constantly vied for by Egypt, Syria and Jordan.

The leaders of every muslim nation in the entire world have publicly sworn that the extermination of all Jews is their primary goal, which simultaneously telling the UN that they're victims of jewish imperialism and begging for money they spend on violating the aforementioned peace treaties.

We put them in Palestine so that they wouldn't be our problem any more.
>Using meme names for your country.
>Israel:Is real.
>Palestine:Pale Stein.
Brits 1: Everyone else 0.

FUCK Israel, and FUCK Jewish people

poor jews. you're being sold out by your own moloch worshiping kike cousins now too.

They are not 'stealing' palestine land, the land had been jewish for centuries before muslims invaded it

>Palestine hasn't done shit to you.

It's Muslim and it exists

>Israel takes tens of billions of your tax dollars and uses it to crush the poor under their bootheel.

They're crushing terrorists, who gives a shit? Every Palestinian that dies is one less bomb going off somewhere in the US or Europe.

We should fully arm the Jews and Muslims and purposefully incite wars between the two of the for fun.

I'd feel like a complete beta bitch loser.

Thankfully I'm an American and not some pathetic Palestinian shit fuck nigger tug job giver.

If they care about Israel so much then why are so many of them so content with just dicking around in Europe for the rest of their lives?

im against the kikes stealing our tax dollars but majority of it doesnt even go to anything of value for the citizens, it just finds its way back to the top money lending kikes.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't want to give Israel any money. I am anti-Israel and anti-Palestine. Fuck them both. Let them fight. As long as our borders are closed next time there's a '''''''refugee crisis''''''' from some new war in that shithole region, let them kill each other for all I care.

great

>Muslimsarenotterrorists.com
It's fucking real, holy shit.

Any modern successful nation brought forth from British mandate is only right to expand it's borders.

>Hitler caused a war that resulted in the Jews being led into resettling their homeland, and all the nations surrounding wish to see the death of all Jews.

Maybe he saw the possibility that he'd lose in his attempt, so he needed a back up plan.

I dislike jews, but I dislike muslims even more, so I don't really give a shit about israel expanding. They're super small too, I can't blame them for wanting more room.

If Trump allows it I allow it

Sand niggers have already done that to us.

>Implying the US is not a colony of Israel.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?

That's basically what it is like here under the heel of our Zog masters.

Britain gave the land to Israel. If you don't agree with that, they won it fairly by stomping all their retarded neighbours in the Six-Day War. Frankly they shouldn't have given any of it back after winning fairly.

Made me think.....

Oh wait! That's bullshit

This is already happening

The kikes are taking over USA via liberal subversion, so culturally the pic on the OP is correct.

>just move the green to based states like Oklahoma, Tennessee, Montana and Arkansas

>people don't know that that meme map of Israel/Palestine is fake and fucking retarded

Liberals really are mentally ill, they probably spent thousands on making this campaign based completely on a lie.

You are aware that jews are damnned and have to wander the earth till the end of times, right. By god they do not deserve a homeland and are worshipers of the very satan himself.

I feel like... muslims... ARE terrorrists...

I wonder if the ancient Jew who wrote that shit about God giving that land to Abraham and his family forever had any idea what an epic shitstorm he would cause.

>And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Was Genesis 17:8 the worlds deadliest shitpost?

Priest - Level 4

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

As much as I don't like Kikes, I'd much rather have Israel protect their clay than have gibsmedat sandniggers thinking it's theirs.

Shouldn't Israel be on the coasts? NY, LA and Florida?

Don't care. Mudslimes have a swath of land from the Atlantic Ocean to the Hindu Kush. I'm ok if the kikes expel every mudslide from the West Bank and Gaza and annex the whole area.

Palestinians are honestly some of the least sympathetic people there are. Even compared to kikes they look bad.

This is already happening to the USA

hahaha glad im still in the uk then

wheres the yorkshire lads at

It's a trick question, Goyim. Jews already control all these countries.

I don't like both.
But I really despite Palestines for playing the victims when they are far worse in culture, actions and standards than any Israelite I ever met.
Most of them are Arabs pretending that they are more special than other Arabs just for coming from an unique shithole and have the same amount of insulting racism when conserve with.
Hamas is really special when they keep demanding donation from my country when all of their top leaders and their families live in Switzerland while their people continue to suffer in Gaza.

If you want to murder each other for land and power or just because the House of Saud told you to, don't try to involve other people in your garbage.

They spent so much time squabbling over a shitty patch of dirt, when they could have just sailed around and found some simple natives on the world's biggest island, then taken it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

I would feel furious.

I don't know, let me ask an Indian.

If you can't hold on to your territory do you deserve it? Is the rest of the world supposed to look after you in perpetuity?

With you on that and so are a lot of people. Problem is, people have to respect borders when they exist, but money and politics don't. We give Israhell a shit load of money and it's because we have too many jews in our government. They are like 2% of the population but 60% of our govt.. This is why politicians kiss jew ass even tho there isn't enough of them to make a dent in any election. But they hold the power and therefore the purse strings.

It's happening right now faggot

>this is on their site
I don't know what to say, truly

Didn't this already happen?

Stop trying to equate Muslims with humans, it's embarrassing.

Who honestly gives a fuck about palestine?

What the fuck did I tell you?
Get the fuck out of here

It already happened here though

If Islam was anime they'd actually get people to support them
Unfortunately it's not

change Israel to Mexico

oy vey shut that site down for anti semitism

It was Isaac's land though. Apples and oranges.

FUCKING JEW! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that if you dont support the extermination of both jews and muslims you don't belong here

If you can't defend your own land you don't deserve it.

>Palestine hasn't done shit to you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson's_Field_hijackings

>Is the rest of the world supposed to look after you in perpetuity?
Isn't this what America is doing with Israel?

I honestly don't give a damn about either side. On one hand the PLO was scheming terrorist attacks from my country which lead to the kikes invading Lebanon. Do we really need to pick a side on this state of affairs? I say we arm both sides equally so that they do us all a favor and blow each other off the planet.

Israel is smaller than New Jersey, you stupid faggot. Also, I thought America is evil because we cucked the Injuns?

When does it get to the part about bombing europeans?

what grounds do you have for NOT being Netanyahus ally?

Is JIDF asleep? They sure are quiet compared to earlier.

This. If it's a Semite, it ain't right.

I'm getting to that.

muh feelz

what would you DO?

Wouldn't be the first time muzzies lose land to jews

It's too bad there's no neighboring muslim nations that could take in these poor displaced refugees.

Oh, wait....

do we drone people that DON'T behead others? didn't think so.

Are you kidding? Sup Forums is overwhelmed by JIDF and Muds like never before these days. I miss the times when Sup Forums was a purely Christian board sigh.
>inb4 viral Pepe Trump memes that attracted nu-pollacks

It was REALLY bad earlier though because of the UN resolution. #notmy/pol/

i would probably be frequently told i'm racist and i should learn their language instead of complaining about them not knowing mine

Sup Forums not Sup Forums, my apologies

I can sympathise with the palestinians but it's a bit of a stretch to say muslims arent terrorists.

filename

>implying murica isn't already a zionist puppet state that bends to the will of Jews to the point of genetically suicidal action.

I think Jordan is to blame for this mess. Had the Jordanian government taken the """"Palestinians"""" which share the same culture and religion (most of em at least), none of this shit woulda escalated. Arabs are dirty monkeys who refuse to cooperate and Jews are a greedy bunch who just want Gibs and gold. Mix the two together and it's a recipe for disaster