No bully pls

I've seen like 12 Serb bashing threads on here in the past 24 hours. Please stop. We literally did nothing wrong, and even if we did we've kind of been minding our own business these past 17 years. If you want to side with muslims and nazi wannabes on every issue be my guest but you're only making yourselves out to be hypocrites.

Fuck serbia

What's your beef?

>serbia did nothing wrong
nice meme

Either way, i have literaly no reason to dislike serbia
Ps: i even kind of preffer you to others because of the pan-slavic meme

all those posts makes me fucking love serbia

king of slavs has spoken

Arguably our biggest flaw is having grandiose national ideas without the population or resources to back it up.
>we think we're a big dog

tfw Torlak

and that your population is nigger tier retarded

How do you figure? If that were true, our streets would be war zones. We're certainly poor enough to chimp out, but we don't. You could walk down any street here and feel safe. Believe it or not, there is a certain kind of basic Slavic decency about us.

Kek yeah they are nowadays because all the smart people left before or during the war. Now anybody smart leaves as soon as possible to study somewhere else in Europe and stays there.

dont care

serbia seems to be triggering those balkan micro countries for some reason

the tears are delicious, the more serbia bashing the more i adore serbia

i know fuck all about the balkans, maybe trump will hand back kosovo to slovenia or bosinia to serbia or some shit and mudslimes are seeing the writing on the wall

keep up the triggering

Sadly, this is true. It was either that, or land invasion by NATO in which we would perish. This way we still have something to cling to. Most of the youth today see the country as something you graduate from and move abroad.
It's not inherent to our mentality, we're being psyop'd

I think so too, nobody will probably do fuck all for us but power is shifting to the East and our neighbors are shilling hard against us. Who knows, maybe they do feel threatened.

>i know fuck all about the balkans
this

it's just fun to stir the shitpot

I'm going to start a pro German EU thread soon

Serbia is relevant

you are not a bulgarian

you're either a bosnian or montenegrin serbe living on clay that used to be turk/albanian. i bet you can't trace your roots further than late 19th century when they came over.

We are basically like the Jews. We are being kicked in the balls for centuries. But unlike them we still haven't said ENOUGH. If we had focused on creating a future for ourselves with what we had after we got rid of the turks. But no we had to go all out creating a future for fucktards like Bosnians ( a kalifat), Croats (a nazi state), Montenegro (Djukanovic as Kim Young Un), Kosovo (a narcos state and hub for organ trade).
And then they ask us why are we so effing red pilled...

I don't mean that in a bad way but I've heard bulgarians saying south serbia is bulgarian and I've researched the real history of the place

Russia is your only and greatest ally from beginning of time.
It's complete cretinism to convince anyone on pol to like you. It's a literal autistic naziaboo forum with 90% bait threads and constant flamewars
All what's said here holds a no significance.
Threads last hours. It's completely superfluous and antirational.
So would you care what pol thinks?
Stick to your country , try to better it , work the pro-russian narrative. That's the only thing a serb can do.

>mfw i'm a nazi but i support serbia
rip.avi