Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says a UN call to end illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian...

>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says a UN call to end illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian land is "shameful".

>
Mr Netanyahu said: "Israel rejects this shameful anti-Israel resolution at the UN and will not abide by its terms.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38425512

Sorry Chosen people. your time is up.

can that fucking jew make up his mind
first he says there was no holocaust now this shit

Who the fuck even cares
Let them kill each other

>time is up
Their time is only beginning, we elected the biggest shabbos goy of the century, Israel will finally have its way completly and Trump might go to war with Iran as per Israel's wishes

who's in your pic OP (is she white ?! or some jew bait. .. hurry I feel an erection coming on ..)

What do you mean we can't evict Palestinians and then build on their bulldozed homes? Shameful!

Who cares what the UN says about anything?

pretty sure Trump is playing (((them))) like he mind fucked Romney (either way I'm moving to Europe next year .. my people need me

That honestly sound ok when you put it like that.

Came here to post something along the lines of this.

(((Trump's))) entire family is jewish, the only one that played and cucked is him. He's bent over for the kosher circumcised cock

you're a disgrace fucking americuck

Well fuck, I didn't know about this

lol so trump is against illegal immigration but not when it's jews

it's a shame the true redpilled politician (hillary) didn't win

Great news
J*wish genocide when?

>Jews playing 3D chess not seeing the 4D Trump attack

Heil Trump!

>jews think they have infinite political capital becuz holocaust

>by 2016 most good will is gone around the globe

>israel is an expensive desert moon colony that requires more money than israelis can raise/steal

Lolololol

I find it amusing that you godless sodomites are blind to the fact that Trump is going to set up the atmosphere needed to build the 3rd Temple.

Islam's time is almost up.

I'm not denying his family likes the jews (mostly best the Trumps remain in charge, they married submissive jews)

what I am saying is *Trump himself is nobody's bitch. Once the jews start playing games with him and trying to fuck him over, he's proven that nobody is off limits to a btfo. Trumps already given them some warning shots (Tampa speech .. "international global interests")

kike minds flow in which ever direction they see fit.

Thats why only a barrel of a gun or the edge of a sword is the only option that works when dealing with these murderous thugs

exactly, the jews are still in a lot of positions of power (Federal reserve, judges, supreme court) so he can't over play his hand .. he will deal with the illegals first, then chimpouts, then the jews .. the most dangerous last
I don't think DJT is fully 88 on the JQ but after they start jewing him ,he's smart enough to notice who's subverting him at every turn

*I'm literally shaking
here take sone rapeugees Europe (pic)

Slovenians, and half-breeds aren't jewish

Shit y'all this news is really big in the middle east.

At least one things for sure, amerokikes cannot deny now that they are officially fully supporting Palestinian genocide.

lol, they are known for their Neurosis and bipolar disorder (and fake stories ..pic related)

>officially fully supporting Palestinian genocide

And? I fully endorse the genocide of any shitskins.

Some Emirati slag, don't have source sorry.

the americucks will just make excuses for the jews as they murder everything that moves (pic) the jews even got away with killing American soldiers and the US government did nothing

it's fine, since she's not white I don't find her attractive anymore (I thought myself well)

> Sorry Chosen people. your time is up.
He this one already, multiple times and under far more dire circumstances. Still, whoever says that gets forgotten by history- as only we remain to write it.

Bit bloody racist

Egyptian Hyksos bastards who traveled to Khazaria and spread nothing but dissent and strife in the world are not Israeli jews.

Does nobody remember Sup Forums is the jews now? Best Ally, no need for the tough talk here.