Why shouldn't people harass Trumps family?

Why shouldn't people harass Trumps family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it's not nice

t. kellyanne

A better question is, Why should they?

because they're just hard working people trying to get through their day without some pozzed homos calling them fascists

>A better question is, Why should they?
Trump is a public figure and Ivanka has helped run his campaign.
Trump has threatened the families of undocumented citizens so why shouldnt his family feel afraid?

Because America is not a democracy and you must docilely and without protesting accept having an autocratic leader who wasn't elected by the people and having appointed electors who refuse to vote for Hillary because they "don't like her" like a bunch of good little inferior slave nigger bitches.

Leave (((Ivanka))) and her (((kid))) alone!!!!!!

So since I would stab a mugger i should come and stab your family?

Imagine someone harassed the Obamas?

>undocumented citizens
Bait.

LIVE LOLI IN YOUTUBE

too busy for the bait

Because Kek doesn't approve of it.

I think Ivanka should be tied and sexually aroused to Chloe Camilla levels until she starts speaking alien dialects under the shower of a glorious "fountain".

So we can harass your family for raising you to be a fascist faggot?

I wish she'd harass my dick.

I'm not a public figure.
Problem fascist?

>I wish she'd harass my dick.

She will if you're Jewish.

>undocumented citizens
>citizens

They are citizens waitng recognition. Their kids are full citizens so no reason nt to grant a blanket amnesty.

>believing it's ok to harass people I don't like.

If you still think this behavior is acceptable even with trump being a public figure you're a fucking idiot.

It's something called basic human decency.

I understand this may be a foreign concept to most people on this site.

If you make the life of people like Trump and his family hell people will be less likely to act bigoted or try to stop progress.
Bigots should be afraid so they will shut up. Its ok if it is done to help people

666 number of the jew. Ivankek is the antichrist.

God, there is literally nothing I wouldn't give to have her mother my child, and you can challenge me on that.

Wrong. It will just harden their resolve and get more people on their side. Your words are worth less than dirt.

Nah, you're a retard. You're not helping anyone by advocating the hassling of a presidents family.

You're just being a cunt.

>two homosexual kikes shrieking at you is "making your life hell"

It is at most something bizarre to talk about at family gatherings. I don't know how you liberal niggers can think so highly about themselves when you're nobodies.

Please Please Please keep doing this Liberals.

PLEASE!!!

Its ok if it is done to help people

subjective. who gets to decide whats good and what isnt?

I still don't know why she was flying coach.

Flying coach is shit. First class is so much better.

Granting citizenship to people who dont deserve it!!! Yeah totally makes sense. Stop with the b8

Because, no joke, it'll increase the division in US society.

People will rightly notice that no one would have stood for Obama's family being accosted, with their young children in tow, but they do for Ivanka.

I don't even know why they are going after her like this, woman's issues and climate change wouldn't even be on the table if it were not for her.

No reason they can't, they'll just have to deal with the backlash. Which is why the FAG deleted his twitter and got kicked off his flight

Because you peoples days of power are over.

Because you and your family will get harassed. With guns. By the feds and by a lynch mob - pray the feds get to you and your family first.

Because harassment is a crime in every state of the US, and punishable as a crime. In most states its a misdemeanor.

They are mexican citizens.

>cant into rules, regulations or laws. You know that explains an awful lot about illegal immigrants

Their kids they have here are full US citizens.
Suck a dick bigot.

how would you feel if someone harassed your family?
Try to understand how empathy works instead of thinking like a nigger.

AM I in the racist Trump admin No? No justice no peace.

serves no purpose

attack the man or his politics but not his family that has nothing to do with his choices.

how is this Trump admin racist, take a second and educate me.
You just lumped a lot of people into a buzz word you read online, so try not to sound like a nigger again in your response.

>No justice no peace.

What the fuck is this? Your shitty catch phases don't work on people anymore.

Why harass anyone's family?

>le criminal aspiring citizens meme

>undocumented citizens

undocumented citizens
>undocumented
>citizens
choose one

>No justice no peace.

Nigger detected.

>citizenship based on a game of red Rover, forgetting posterity.
You're a moron

>No justice no peace.
what the fuck is this thread

>I'm not a public figure.
Being a public figure doesn't remove the protection of the law. Threatening people as individuals isn't protected speech.

They hate Hispanics and try to keep Arabic people out of the nation. Trump knows his ideals are doomed unless he keeps America "White" so he has started persecution of minorities and worse emboldened his redneck hick followers with the belief they have the right to express their backwards beliefs.

None of your words will work here. Please continue amusing me, though.

They are illegal aliens. they are NOT citizens

They should be harassing Obamas

They're at least black.

Incorrect. ANyon who has a kid in America is anchored here because their child is automatically a citizen

>Why shouldn't people harass Trumps family?

I hope the libfucks keep doing it.

It will only make people hate them even more than they do now.

First the recount bullshit, then the electoral college nonsense. The libtards are doing everything wrong, and their reputation is being destroyed.

their child is a citizen. they are still in fact, illegal aliens. As illegal aliens, they should have all government benefits taken away, and any company that hires illegal aliens should be pennalized UNLESS they report all illegal aliens to ICE

>citizenship based on a game of red Rover, forgetting posterity

Hopefully now she's learned her lesson to only fly first class, so she won't have to deal with those fucking monkeys. IdK what on gods green earth convinced her to fly with a bunch of uncivilized degenerate poorfags. But now she figured out what separates the wealthy and the poor. You liberal retards condoning this are just digging an even bigger hole for yourselves, pretty soon you'll pass the GOP's reaction to obongo.

LOL Good luck picking crops and other jobs AMericans wont do.
America is a land for all. We are a nation of immigrants

You couldnt be anymore wrong.

not an argument, and not its not, no it isn't.

America is for Americans, ans America is a nation of settlers

who's they? you just throw words you heard (not read ) around and get angry over nothing, literally nothing, you'll be glad trump is president in 5-6 years when your grandchildren have jobs . What is wrong with limiting immigration from severe war torn areas where terrorism is everywhere? Hey thanks for spouting more of someone elses ideas at me then your own, you are less then a man for letting someone else think for you.

>Mexico is a land for all. Mexico is a land of immigrants
Let's just forget the fact that the Mexican Constitution protects demographics

Nope.
The policy stems from a historically broadened interpretation of the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The 1868 text states "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."[3]

The Pew Hispanic Center estimates that approximately 7.5% of all births in the U.S. (about 300,000 births per year) are to illegal immigrants.[4] The Pew Hispanic Center also estimates that there are 4.5 million children who were born to illegal immigrants that received citizenship via birth in the United States; while the Migration Policy Institute estimates that there are 4.1 million children. Both estimates exclude anyone eighteen and older who might have benefited.[4]

Married with Children is the best show. At a beauty parlor, let me see what 300 dollars gets me. Flips the lid on a fatty, one dollar a chin. Brilliant

If you are undocumented you aren't a "citizen". You are an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. Your existence threatened us first so this is payback.

don't worry, they only want to divrsify white countries. they'll call anyone trying to diversify Zimbabwe evil colonizers

>immigrant
alien. dont use ANY of their words. They are illegal ALIENS

Illegal alien bro, you can't be an immigrant if you don't have the papers, you're literally a foreign national IE Alien

Probably the same reason I fly economy. To save them shekels. She probably saved somewhere in the neighborhood of $8K just for her own ticket, and since she has two kids, she certainly got a whole bulkhead row to herself and the kiddos.

Because it's low class and indicative of the same kind of people that were (in some cases paid-to-be) violent towards Trump supporters for the past year, and who were/are looting and causing property damage as (in some cases) paid protesters.

Your entire ideology is toxic as fuck.

Here let me break it down for you dumbdumb.
>their child is automatically a citizen.
Yupp you got that right good job.
>ANyon who has a kid in America is anchored here
Wrong. They are not citizens and can kindly fuck off.

Dear Muslim American immigrant,
You are free to leave at any time

Dear privileged immigrant. Make something of yourself.
Nobody cares

If you're dumb you spend your money on the transport rather than the actual vacation.

nice sentiment

but they only ever 'occupied the offices.' to say they had actual power is way over reaching. As is witnessed by our shittier standing in the world at their hands.

>Obama's legacy: a feckless and forgetable 8 years

I saw a video of a guy harassing Chelsea, I thought it was ridiculous and he was totally in the wrong. It's frankly degenerate social behavior.

citizens of mexico maybe. Not here faggot

I wish we could round all you fuckers up and shoot your ass to the moon. Youre a disease

>Because America is not a democracy

Yes it is, retard. It isn't a pure democracy. On a federal level we are a democratic republic.

We DEMOCRATICALLY choose representatives to represent us. If we don't like their decisions we DEMOCRATICALLY choose another representative.

On a state level the US is much closer to a pure democracy. We choose representatives on a municipal and state level. We also directly vote on municipal and state referendums, just like in a direct democracy.

On a state level we also directly vote for president via a popular vote. In almost all states (ME and NE are exceptions) we cast all of our electoral votes for the person that wins the popular vote in a given state. 1 person, 1 vote. That's democracy.

>having an autocratic leader who wasn't elected by the people

Trump was elected by the people. He won the majority of popular votes. As I said above, our popular vote is on a state by state basis. Trump won more states via their popular vote than Hillary Clinton.

GR8 B8 FAG

OP got BTFO everyone, like a nigger he turned tail and ran , you all have a great Christmas!!

i hope you and your family get kicked out, pedro

Why shouldn't religious zealots kill sexual deviants?

Fuck illegal immigrants, they all need to be kicked the fuck out.

>Libtards illegally harassed electorates, hoping to shift the vote
>Libcucks honestly think this is a bigotry issue
>Seeing this graph and knowing that she still lost
>Libshits claim they're all about the facts but constantly ignore them, whenever convenient

Fuck you Pablo, you're not undocumented, you're fucking illegal. The human equivalent of an unregistered pistol in a glovebox. Hop back over, get your citizenship, and try again you cheating spic

ILLEGAL ALIENS you fucking tool.
i.e. people who don't belong in the USA.

Aussie telling it like it is.

>When you realize "illegal immigrants" is code for "non-emus"