Boong family

>boong family
>it's christmas
>they're all on drugs and drunk
>smoking fuckloads of joints
>I build a bong
>NO! NO BONGS!! BONG BAD!!!!! ONLY JOINT NO HARM COP DONT CARE BRUH
>ignore their shit and have a cone. they snatch the bong and toss it in the trash(?!?) yelling like monkeys.
>5 seconds later they decide it's time to spray bug spray on everything, the chopping surfaces, the food, themselves
>apparently it covers the smell
>they spray me
>tell them that shit is poison and to just close the fucking windows
>YOU DON RESPEC REEEEEEEEE!!!! OUT! OUT!
>have meltdown, tell them how retarded they are and how their lifestyle is unsustainable, how boongs would near-kill their kids rather than take care of them.
>Ask family why they "dun it hard" all year but now have so much meat and potatoes sitting in the sun to rot while everyone gets retard fucked up
>Ask why they turn the tv and radio up loud when they leave the house empty
>Ask why we can't have more than 2 minute showers but leave the hose in the garden left on all day
>Say tomorrow they will throw out hundreds of dollars worth of food just in time to starve the kids another year
>they beat me up and call the police
>whole family agrees I caused the injuries to myself "out of spite towards them"
>cops don't believe me, family says I am suicidal etc
>spend 6 hours in hospital for observation on christmas fucking eve
>finally escape but banned from going back home
>options: christmas in the psych ward or christmas on the street?

????? they even turn against their own. I hope they all die.

well... there is always the local church.

sorry nigger
that sounds rough

Abbos know how to use computers?

This.

shit nigger

holy fucking shit an abbo

A million times this, they'll probably feed you and maybe even bathe you tell them your problems.

Pastors are always looking to convert and such, perhaps its about time to find some solace during this time of year?

>Trump family
>Steals americans
>Becomes richer
>Life is great

no shame in this lad

The fuck is a boong?

A boong is a abo, the quite similar to a bong/bong which is either a bong or a british person from Bongistan.

A boong is what we called the niggers in Aus.

this

Stay safe and Merry Christmas, friend. And God bless you.

Mate, don't let them win. Go and make something of yourself, the more successful you become the more it'll fucking piss them off.
Go and be the smuggest fucking abo you can be.

OP here. organised staying with mates for christmas. no way I would ask the church for help when all that I really need is a smoke and a breath of fresh air. They will offer me neither.

I regret making this thread but hopefully one more person in the world knows not to give these people the time of day. I ruined a family event in order to smoke a bong, so don't think there's even one good one left lol

>i ruined a family event in order to smoke a bong

self hating coconut half caste fucking shit, just go step in front of a train

>half caste
more like 1/32
muh one drop rule.

>step in front of a train
it's definitely an option. drug addicts are not good people. still can have a laugh about it though.

Tom?

does anyone have the aboriginal sad wojack image? probably the only appropriate thread for it

That's some shit user.

Degeneracy is not okay.
Correct your own path and the path of your family or you will suffer a timely and deserved death.

ITT: things that never happened

>ignore their shit and have a cone. they snatch the bong and toss it in the trash(?!?) yelling like monkeys.

I was under the impression that a cone was aussie slang for a joint. It's actually slang for a bowl?

Are abbos really this bad? Our niggers behave better than this

yeah

you get an odd one out like op that might not be as bad but then they get btfo

>Drug addict ruining family gathering because he can't stop himself from taking drugs for even a day

Throw yourself into the ocean, abo.
At least you will feed the sharks.