Why do white people spank their kids like pic related? It's so awkward. Are they pedophiles?

Why do white people spank their kids like pic related? It's so awkward. Are they pedophiles?

because it's humiliating and removes all notion of power from the child.

If you beat the child (punch/slap to the face) you imply that he is on the same level as a man, justifying his defiance.

Yes white people are all pedos and white women fuck dogs.

/thread

White people don't spank their kids cause they're too pussy

I really don't like the psychology behind spanking. "If you misbehave, someone bigger and stronger than you will hurt you!"

It doesn't teach a person a lesson, as to why doing something is wrong.

It's the same as withholding information from a child as to why something is wrong. Imagine never talking to a child about why it's bad to do something, wouldn't a parent be a failure for doing that?

You're supposed to teach a kid to behave a certain way, not use violence.

Frankly, I think that spanking should be illegal. By definition it is child abuse.

Thats very racist and anti-semetic, you should be ashamed, I bet your white too.

My fiance is black and I am having to do serious work to convince her not to strike our child.
No one should hit children.

I once saw a man walking alone with his 5 year old daughter

fucking pedos!
they need to be exetrminated

god save obama

Because they don't want their kids to turn into thin skinned faggots like you.

Like it or not but kids are more driven by instinct than reason so sugar and whip at apropriate moments are absolutely unmatched in creating desired behavior.

> He thinks morality is anything except the implied threat of violence
Look at this faggot

Thats very progressive of you, but you're probably whitesplaining and mansplaining to her. PoC culture is different from whites, its ok for a PoC to not but not white cause that would be racist.

Because its demeaning and makes them embarrassed.
Also keeps them from running.

Spanking isn't for every situation but it has its uses. Your kid fucked up on something huge that you know the fucker knows better than to do like setting the back yard on fire?
whip that ass

Everyone should hit children, especially nigger kids.

>It doesn't teach a person a lesson, as to why doing something is wrong.
That's why people usually use it after their kid has willfully flouted whatever rule. It's not meant to teach someone that something is wrong, it's meant to reinforce that if they do the wrong thing there's a consequence and therefore should think twice before doing that thing again.

He asked about they WAY it's done, not that it's done at all.

Sometimes it needs to happen. NEver not 'hit' your children and they won't come out fucked up. This is coming from a seasoned parent, having to only spank him a handful of times when needed and he still loves me, respects me and listens. You'd be a fool to let them walk all over you. How do you think special liberal snowflakes come to be?

get a load of this guy

This is how degeneracy became the normalcy of a generation.

it is a very faint way of saying "don't step out of line or you will be punished". Also see fpbp , lets the child know that their parents are the boss around the house. it's standard discipline

Most white people don't even spank their children. The pic is probably from the 1950s.

Morality is about agreed upon rules.

Its essence, relies on recognizing human rights, that is that being have an inherent worth as human beings which means they should be treated a certain way.

Morality is too conflated with government and MUH JEBUS these days. What is really boils down to is recognizing that a human being has rights merely by virtue of being a human being, such as the right to be treated ethically.

God and government doesn't need to be involved at all with morality.

You're the only one she's allowed to spank in your household

Sorry, I am bent on teaching my child to reject all violence

Yes, user. All white people are pedophiles.

kek

>black people
>not understanding how fathers work

Sounds about right.

*all* violence? your kid will turn out a cuck

Thats good, remember what Canada's great leader said "if you kill your enemies they win" which is 100% true.

You justify retaliation of violence by being violent back. Always take the beating and walk away. Pascifists are some of the most respected people on Earth.

Thank you for letting us know why all niggers end up like that.

SON OF A BITCH, THIS.

Sad thing is, they'll grow up in a world filled with it, imaginary/innocent or not. Movies, commercials, school children.

It's not violence, but aright. Have fun with that...

The other day I saw some gorilla acting negress kick her kid hard. Whats worse

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:39

You are why "safe space" sjw pussies exist.
Kill yourself in the slowest most painful way available to you.

Being spanked too much is why I have no confidence as an adult. I was taught that I was powerless and only meant to be beaten by others.

Don’t lie to me,” Snape hissed, his fathomless black eyes boring into Harry’s. “Boomslang skin. Gillyweed. Both come from my private stores, and I know who stole them.
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

Morality, by definition, are rules set by the individual, not the collective

I was never spanked that way. I got a belt and it was while i was standing.

you don't have to hit them very hard because it's more about humiliation and making them feel bad for misbehaving
not like black moms who whale on their kids and chase them around the house with a wooden spoon and they grow up to be shits

>implging implications
Do you have any proof for you assertions? Of course not, you dumbfuck. Go read a study; the vast majority of baby crackers are still spanked in our day and age. Niggers are also spanked, at even higher rates, so perhaps you think that we should be more like them.

the context is more about insulting the assailant than being a pussy

Humiliation is good :)

uh no you're just a faggot

i was spanked when i was a child and i have plenty of confidence a fiance, college and money and friends

my brother was also spanked as a child and he's very different from me

spanking does not correlate to anything except not doing things that get you spanked

niggers do it to relieve frustration, whites do it to instill morals

Either your parents spanked you too much at the wrong times, or you didn't learn from your mistakes.

It should never be something a parent does out of anger. It's not about retribution, or releasing anger, it's about associating discomfort with bad behavior.

Like said, it should be done out of care to improve them and prepare them for the world, not just out of arbitrary anger

This is the pussy way to do it. It's all about up against the wall with a belt across the lower back a couple of times.

Works perfectly and they think twice about misbehaving again after that so it becomes the most effective and least used method.

>>"If you misbehave, someone bigger and stronger than you will hurt you!"

Like the law or the state?

>go read a study. I read them all the time in my gender studies class and they are definitely all based on facts...as long as they support my personal opinions

Ok She-Ra.
You keep believing what you want and I'll keep believing life experience.

I bet that kid grew up to be a priveleged little rapist shiyhead... allah, white people disgust me.

But violence is sometimes the only solution, but good job at failing to make your kid self-sufficient, he'll probably turn liberal and then die in some refugee centre five yeas after overwhelming cultural enrichment of his rectum.

U r right we should all just openly strike our children like brown and black people. Thank you so much for teaching me the error of my ways.

Does this count for bumcheeks as well?

its best utilized when a child is younger and less realizing of consequences and on top of that before they know what they are doing is right or wrong
and im not talking about niigger abuse im saying a light smack to the bottom lol

Buuuuuuuuurn.

Spanking is nothing, caning and getting whipped by a belt buckle fucking hurts.

That's bullshit. Human beings never lived by themselves.

All throughout human history and human evolution people lived in groups.

Morality is an agreed upon set of rules, and at its basic principles are about recognizing the inherent worth in other human beings.

spanking is the stupid mans way of disciplining a child, and its not even the most effective.

not to mention the fact its somewhat sexual. deny it if you want to, weirdo, but you are putting your hand on your kids ass.

2nd post best post.

implying only fathers have a role in discipline
my mother was the one i had to be wary around

>tfw mommy doesn't spank you anymore

no, retard, that's ethics

morals are an individual's version of ethics

Stop spanking your children.

>not to mention the fact its somewhat sexual.
That's just you projecting your own perverted mind on the world. It's no more different then a mother breastfeeding her children. Both actions when done right are meant to strengthen children and prepare them for the world.

>My fiance is black

>"If you misbehave, someone bigger and stronger than you will hurt you!"
sounds like real life.. its best to teach your children how to handle that.

I got hit hard as a kid when I wrong, closed fist and everything. My brother didn't.

I'm a grad student on a scholarship. He's a pot smoking underachiever.

we aren't talking about 3 year olds dude

which is why his generation will be dominated by Islam.

>my dad hit me
>i live in japan

ok then

Fucking Die Juden.

Thank god you are not in any position of goverment.

Are you kidding me? His retort wasn't good at all.

Spanking kids get them ready for the police state. It's saying "Hey, misbehave and someone bigger and stronger than you will hurt you."

When you're a child, this is your parents. When you become an adult, this becomes a police officer.

People need to understand WHY it's wrong to do something.

This reminds me of a college student who got drunk and went around picking fights. He eventually found some guy who was willing and the guy punched the kid into a coma. The kid's father niggerwhined high and low about how his poor, innocent boy did nothing wrong. DINDU NUFFIN. When it boils down to it though, it was the father's responsibility to teach his son not to get drunk and pick fights with strangers. He will always share a degree of blame for what happened to his son.

look at the prison population when spanking was the norm compared to now.

We aren't talking about sex either, that's only happening in your mind. You're seeing something non sexual and injecting sex into it

This.

Disgusts me the attitude kids show now, they talk back at and run the mouth of at nearly anyone regardless of who they are. I never used to do that and rarely remember it ever happening at the same age. If I talked back at adults they way they do now I'd have gotten a slap for it. Worked and stuck with me too, I never really ever talked back at parents or teachers or w/e. My mum seemed to have a real knack for it too, had a real sting when she slapped you across the mouth for swearing at her.

>Kill yourself in the slowest most painful way available to you.
What? You mean die from old age?

then why do women enjoy being spanked as adults in a sexual context if theres nothing sexual about spanking?

british moms and wives are infamously known for being harsh ugly bitches who strike their husbands and children

shit man, that has depth to it

You are the one with serious issues if you think spanking a kid is even remotely sexual...

Except that's what niggers and slice are known for doing.
Nice try though OP

Spanking humiliates children
Humiliation has effect on the brain. It reduces the size of the pituitary gland
Children who were regularly beaten or humiliated have bad memories as adult

The problem with spanking is that it's not used as a form of discipline the majority of the time. It's more likely that if a parent accepts spanking, then they will shortcut to it as a means to handle most issues with their child.
When it becomes such that any sort of disobedience and misbehavior results to a spanking then you're no longer teaching discipline, you're teaching fear.
Fear then leads to hatred, paranoia and much other internal strife and negative associations.

A slap upside the head if a kid is being bratty and not listening is discipline. Beating them with a belt because they were too loud while you were trying to watch the game is child abuse.

the same reason some people find forced bondage to be sexual. Handcuffs?

nice try heinlein but while the incarceration rate has increased, the crime rate has been decreasing
explain that one kiddo

>spanking your wife is sexual
>spanking your daughter is not sexual because, well, you have serious issues if you think it is

look up on google the amount of women who say they have spanking fetishes from being punished as a child

i bet you wont though

>he thinks spanking is about hurting the child physically
its a humiliating process than can leave you sore but is also premeditated, and you as a child have no choice to accept your fate.
it's better than your parent just charging at you with a belt because you WILL listen your parent and expect your punishment because you know you did something wrong

It works though. This one time i accidentally called her a 'bitch' and it just slid off my tongue. My mouth stung so much afterwards from the slap I got I never did that ever again to anyone else in my young life.

This
literally this
I was literally about to write an entire paragraph to express this exact thought.

They want to feel submission and naughty from being spanked. Why do some have a fetish for getting shit on? There's nothing sexual about that for normal people.

You're still doing it, looking at everything with fogged up sex glasses

your parent also isn't suppose to enjoy it or be angry doing it
it's about punishment not rage

Oh, yes. That's the best part.

does that imply that a person who is humiliated often adapts to the role of submission in order to increase chances of survival? i.e. spanking makes people cucks?

The same reason some have a diaper fetish.
Some people are just into weird shit.

...like you thinking spanking kids is sexual.
That is not normal.

>only whites spank kids

He meant the method of spanking, not spanking itself you dingbat.

all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you
Leviticus 11:10

d-don't do this to me user

Yes? Studying at one of the best research institutes and traveling is bad how exactly?

Are you one of those idiots who gets butthurt over personal experience and sharing of anecdotes?