ITT:AMERISHITS HATE THREAD

Fucking fat burger eaters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You again?

BUILD WALL

i dont give a fuck
bet you my fellow Ameribros dont give a fuck either
we still live in America, you live in Mexico.

>A fucking chicken eating an earth worm

Hey, why are you on Sup Forums?

Aren't you supposed to be trimming my hedges?

youtube.com/watch?v=3g1abcMAVy0

You use a bald eagle too Paco

Im in California i dont know the fuck i got the beaner flag
>mexishits killing themselves
Post more

kek why are sandniggers so much more efficient at beheadings?? do spics only use hand me down tools from white ppl in the states?

Post more fatty

proud american here.

definitely hate pop culture americans.

>mfw they can bitch all they want and i still dont get beheaded by muhammad.

You seem to be outgunned, Pedro.

hey get it right op gets beheaded by carlito not muhammad

America is shit, but Mexico is the last country that should talk.

ive seen the depths of the web.

that being said, the mexican cartel makes ISIS look like pansies.

>be american
>go to mcdonalds
>get cholesterol
>go to hospital but the healthcare isnt free so you have to pay 100000 dollar
>go out
>get shot by a nigger

>be mexican
>get decapitated by drug cartel

>be mexican
>attempt to sneak into a better country
>get a job washing dishes
>get deported
>get beheaded for not smuggling drugs in your infants anus

>Average American transportation.

>be amerishit
>think im Mexican
Top kek

>American citizen

>American 'food'

>American 'snack'

goddamn mongolains

>American pastime

>mexican
>eat mexican food all day
>get cholesterol
>try crossing a river to get to a country that has health care
>drown
>wonder why you're called a wetback

>be american
>be american

You just make it into the annals of 'Sup Forumssters I recognize'.

You are hereby dubbed The Spic Who Says 'Amerishit'.

Also, DIAF

Jesus Christ, where the fuck are you getting these pictures from? Those are like super poor people low quality poorly made food, not the average.

>be mexican
>go to see abuela in michoacan
>bus gets hijacked by cartels
>forced to fight in gladiator style battles for their entertainment

Fucking gross

Calexit is real.

They hate us cause they aint us.

I want to take a moment to thank America for being a gigantic filter against Mexicans in Canada.

I don't think enough Canadians appreciate it.

Mexicans sure make the best pinatas

seriously why do they do that shit? Why terrorize their own people?

>be canadian
>does not shitpost

Come to Sacramento faggots i want to fight with some american cunts

To discourage rival gangs from encroaching on territory, which ends up with said rival gang getting revenge in a similar gruesome manner

It's a never ending cycle

sad spic tears tonight, yum yum tum

If this gloating was coming from an Aussie we could accept it, but what the fuck do you even have Juan? Fucking pigs wiped out most of your native animals when the Spanish arrived.

So a bunch of spooks trying to outspook each other?

Violence breeds violence.
When people get to the point of peeling eachother faces off for money and power you realize what a fucked up world we live in.
Combine aztec sadism and spanish lust for gold and you get that shit. Mexico was a mistake.

say the bong.
>aye the kippers look loyk ey b lookin at eh stars ey b

Our Leaf scientists are so diverse and 1000 years ahead of American Drumpf Nazis.

#NotMyPresident

Thanks, plumber.

blah blah blah

Pretty much. Trying to spook eachother out. Literally every cartel video is narrated like "my gang is the best this is what will happen to all members of other gang this location will always be under my gangs control all other gang members take note or this will happen" *que choppin off a beaners foot*

>glorified seagull
>Bald eagles only eat fish
seagulls are flying dumpster divers and eat trash.
Atleast try to be consistant.

>Mexican hobbies

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

I wonder what Dora the Explorer would think of this shit.

Only posting because they made a bunch of anti UK threads for no reason.

KUCKOLDS!

yeh bruv i luv me som o' them tasty sparrah pies i do.

yah just cook em til tha bones ar all soft like.

laughed

I've never wanted to stick my dick in a battleship so hard in all my life

>Rosenberg

Goddamn it.

what the fuck is even going on, this doesnt look real

is that niggas skull pulled out of the skin or some shit and the skull put on the arms

nigga what

>Brit
>Talking about our food

God bless Liverpool, Royal Second city of the empire

>slip-erpool

the peeling here is too perfect, probably done after decapitation
you can see the eyelids on the face are intact and the same goes for the eyes and muscles around them

the rival cartel probably decapitated them (or castrated and decapitated them) then skinned their faces, dismembered them and dumped the remains in front of a pub

the entrails lying around would lead some to believe this was done in a hurry, however you can see they still had time to put the severed heads on severed forearms with cock and balls in one hand, so this was probably done at night

when they skin people alive the work is much more complex, usually they gouge out the eyes and break some teeth in the process

>be Mexican
>exist
>get raped and beheaded by cartel

I agree OP. America is a horrible country and everyone is fat, stupid, and ugly. Mexican people are much better than Americans. In fact, Mexico is a better country than America.

I think we should work together to send all the wonderful Mexican people back to Mexico because of how bad America is. Then we should keep those Mexicans from coming back into America because America is such a bad place they shouldn't be here.

nigga
i didnt even think you could do that to a fucking face (the other pic)

it looks like a fucking deflated ball. It just looks to fucking surreal

How fucked in the head must a person be to do such a thing, to the point where they can do it this... "good"
everything south of south of Houston just needs fucking carpet bombed then burned for good measures

let the animals reclaim that shit

britfag jealous. You will never have my lineage.

>Carnival junk food and deserts
>This is what Europoors think Americans eat everyday
>Implying they wouldn't eat french fries, chili hotdog, or anything deep fried

You know if you deport the Mexicans from the United States, our obesity rate drops dramatically. So much that we are actually skinnier than most of Europe.

Do you know what the #1 most obese country is in the world? It is Mexico. Did you know Mexico borders the United States and those fat fucks come to this country making it "fatter."

there are at least 50 cases a year of people found skinned in Mexico by cartels (I had the source for this, but the article was from 2011 and it has been deleted)
the number is probably much higher
overall 160,000 people have been killed in the "war" against the narcos

>Why terrorize their own people?

Because half or more of their DNA comes from savage devil worshiping societies like the Aztecs. Mexicans and other shitskins south of the U.S. border (Mexicans are the worst though) often have sadistic traits and a serious lack of empathy.

Even the "good" hispanics are bad. Don't believe me? Look at how they treat pets/animals. I've seen "normal hard working mexicans" kick their own chihuahuas across a yard. They seriously hurt their tiny pet and they didn't care. They are savage people.

Did somebody piss in your cereal today limey?

I love how her eyes move at the end

You got any pics of proper/good skinnings?
I dont really want to see them, but I'm really fucking intrigued that you can do that to a human head

my mind says it should work like that at all, but i just dont know how it wouldnt

Like, do they decapitate then like, make an incision on the back like a luchador mask and just slip it off, or do they have to run a knife round the whole thing like opening a taped up box

gah fuck mexicans and their stupid niggerspic voodoo

I don't have any videos of human skinnings, just animals'. I suppose it works the same way.

However it depends on the kind of blade used, which part of the skin you're going to remove (your face's skin is different from, lets say, your hand's) and the technique you're going to use.

Butchers don't want to ruin the meat, so the peeling will be swift and clean. I doubt narcos care about that.

Tis funny i see more fat mexicans and blacks then white ppl.

Don't be salty..

This fits as well as Germany

oh no the doggos :'(
pffft, so we dont french kiss our dogs like you, boo fucking hoo
I know its tradition to blame everything on le colored folk, but we dont force the deep south and midwest to stuff their fucking faces, so fuck you

I eat burgers and I'm lean. Looks like I win twice. Also not a stinky, ugly, manlet.

>Im in California i dont know the fuck i got the beaner flag
Ahahahaha you have to go back.

It's she okay?