RISK

1919 Risk, claim your country

also pls r8

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/97sCx
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-cC53FfB5rpZXdDdnNfQjV5SXM&usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cC53FfB5rpWmZXRlJxVFFPWjQ/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1gVFA8Y6TW2rvagnwrO2YnR69k9wMGDbmepW7aMDhcX0/edit#heading=h.dz8h7h3bgikx
youtube.com/watch?v=kxGGBLWmVqA
youtube.com/watch?v=kwvesztHAvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the map look so autistic?

t. someone who isn't going to play risk

It's the de facto borders in 1919, before any of the peace treaties were actually signed

I claim England

I like and get your idea op, I love risk maps that aren't the europe or usa ones but something diffrent, people here never like to play diffrent risk maps, eg pic related, something I made but no one wants to play it

use a less autistic map (one with bonuses) and we can start a fucking game

why isn't there any Asian risk maps?

Claiming

You've made a couple maps in that style, no? They're quite good.

yes but i gave upon trying to play them, and making any more people just prefer the europe risk or usa risk maps

Shouldn't let that discourage you from making more. Most people don't like to play maps like attached but it's one of my favorite.

yes I love stuff like this where there's more strategy and game theory involved, this one uses rivers.

Would bonuses make sense on a map with pre-defined borders?

Am I reading the map wrong or can you use rivers for travel? 'Cause that's a really interesting game mechanic.

Depends on how you balance them.

yes so the idea was that you could use the rivers and the sea for travel, but you wouldn't be able to occupy the rivers.

Also, how do you get across the ocean?

there's no crossing lines...

Are you in the discord? You should join the mapmaking discussion every now and then

You swim

Or how about making them with a different scheme? Like pre-war borders or de-jure kingdoms/empires?

Bonuses don't always need to be based on borders.

shit map

Claiming.

>Are you in the discord?
no I've seen it mentioned on here, is it a chatroom?

Basically

discord.gg/97sCx

Fair warning; this is a chatroom for people from Sup Forums so expect a certain amount of autism.

>discord.gg/97sCx
Thanks do you have the google archives risk link?

is jimmys land from georgia why does he always play as jimmys land?

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-cC53FfB5rpZXdDdnNfQjV5SXM&usp=drive_web

It's also at the top of the mapmaking channel

yeah I was going to give it to you if you didn't have it nvm

No idea.

One of the mods of the chat also runs the archive

South Albania

Albania is already claimed vllai.

Get cuckolded

Get Greece or Bulgaria so we can annex Fyrom feggit.

Fine ill be (((Ottomans)))

Out of curiosity, is Cyrus in the Discord? Or any of the other old risk guys?

There are a few older guys in the Go/b/ chat - Cyrus for instance - but not so much in the risk one.

Im Ottofags, but in this timeline Bektashism is main religion

Good to hear he's still knocking about. I was part of that old Sup Forums risk community and just kind of wandered off, bit I do think about those guys every now and then. It was good while it lasted.

can you change your username on discord or if I pick France I'm stuck with it

You can change it anytime as much as you want.

Wow, I'm amazed this still exists. I'm even more amazed that this shit one I made as a joke is still on there: drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cC53FfB5rpWmZXRlJxVFFPWjQ/view

Oh? Welcome back.

Have a dose of nostalgia
docs.google.com/document/d/1gVFA8Y6TW2rvagnwrO2YnR69k9wMGDbmepW7aMDhcX0/edit#heading=h.dz8h7h3bgikx

You can change it whenever

A lot of maps were lost when Mado nuked the RC archive but we rebuilt.

Aww, my name isn't on there. I did disappear around 2013, so it's not surprising.

I do find it quite funny you are Estonia. That was always my choice. Shine~

I caught up with Swiss Dave and heard about everything going tits up. It's a real shame as there were some good people in there.

Discord is cancer
Skype till I die
#LastOfTheSkypians

I've only ever come across swiss dave, the op's and their descriptions are pretty funny.

Sword?

i made this map but its been infected with cancer here xD

Nah, Lord Napsack. Also known as Shine~. It was years ago, so I won't be offended if you don't remember me.

wow space risk, prettycool this would be god with a US vs Russia map, rules could be they have to complete a region before they can launch a rocket or something.

pic related is legendary pol vs mlp team war

i want to play a japan / sea of japan map though desu, we always do europe/north america

sure, you can edit the map and change the rules if you want, since no one ever uses it
these are my rules i made

a south China sea map would be cool to make with a focus on the navy, blockades and island capturing etc

these maps are not very aesthetic and i dont really kn ow what the lines in the sea are for

i put a tonne of work into this one and basically never used it

pic related is my favourite map to play, i didnt draw it but i made these rules and the airports

kek

Did you make a video on youtube of a game played on one of the earlier versions of that map where the Millennium Falcon blows up the Death Star?

wait this is the version with the bombing cancer rule, dont use that

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=kxGGBLWmVqA
youtube.com/watch?v=kwvesztHAvU

Gimme dat Latvia

this is the last map i hosted. got banned for it
i always get banned when i host

nice map the lines in the sea are just sea tiles and countries EEZs, how do you draw your tiles so well?

yeah be careful the commie mods are starting to ban people for hosting risk

im gonna make a japan map but someone else should make the rules if they want a more complex version because i dont know much about japanese history except for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

i try not to over complicate it, but you have to put the effort in
i just draw many small tiles until if fills the shape of the country. never try to divide existing tiles to make more, it just looks messy, every tile i draw individually

i used to always host months ago but stopped doing it as i was always banned and nearly everyone stopped playing because of it
i see a lot of people play risk again now but i still didnt but i might do.

never talk about pedo dave again

>I caught up with Swiss Dave and heard about everything going tits up.

wha happend?

all i know is he posted cp in skype and i left the group because fuck this shit and after that loads of people got pissed at pedo dave and he was quickly banned from the group and my good freinds added me back after i wiped my entire computer so i didnt get lynched and i think dave got arrested maybe idk

wow

ok i give up ill join the discord, give me an invite pls

Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope

I spoke to him about a month ago. Not surprised he would have done that. He was rather odd, I suppose you could say. I thought he was more into pokemon hentai than cp though.

im making this map, please can you invite me to discord

>inb4 thats a jpg
i saved a png too