Are liberals more racist?

I remember a couple of days ago. When some journalist/SJW White woman who bashed Trump went under the spotlight. She lives in an affluent Manhattan neighborhood and joined the fight against busing Black kids from the gettho to her children's school.

And I have not stopped thinking about it. All SJW and liberals I've come across are the fucking same. They live in all White areas, and still want open borders. I also heard that Brazil has many communists. But all of those communists are of German heritage and live in gated communities. And I remember a survey a while back. It showed how Sweden Democrats had more immigrant friends than Leftists in Sweden.

It feels like I am on to something big. I am sure people know about this. But for me it is a new revelation. Dare I ask, are liberals in fact MORE racist than nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism
humansofnewyork.com/post/82090564173/im-giving-a-presentation-tomorrow-on-the
popsci.com/science/article/2012-06/how-crows-recognize-individual-humans-warn-others-and-are-basically-smarter-you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpu

More prone to racial and ethnic stereotypes no doubt. But racist... probably the same level.

They're the 2nd most racist, after black people

All creatures are "racist". People who claim to be against racism are just trying to suppress their natural feeelings

Lefties love to scream 'racist' when anyone just states something based off of actual facts--like race and IQ on average--but they can never disassociate the stereotype from an individual.
That is, while I'd imagine most of Sup Forums would recognize a decent black or hispanic, lefties see nothing but the skin color and the 'oppression.' Even if they will never admit it through their virtue signalling.

I'm a racist in that I recognize differences between races and therefore want to keep them separate, but that doesn't mean I will hate an individual person because of their race. But liberals can't understand that. Whenever they characterize a group, then everyone in it is DEFINED by it.

Sleep tight, drowsy negro!

related

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

yes
They have always been more racist.

Of course they are. Everything they do is pandering to ethnic groups. They constantly talk about race while trying to pretend they arent racist

Blacks are liberals.

Damn. you got me. Well played.

>t. "dems r real racists" cuckservative

They're projecting their insecurities. Deep down inside they know they're racist, so they try and absolve themselves of this sin by acting as an anti-racist champion. They're rich, so they champion for the poor. Ungotunately, due to being stupid and naive, their help usually does more harm than good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism

But liberals are always talking about how they're inherently racist. They literally admit to be racists :)

well ask yourself this question

the left is quick to identify racism.
how do they identify something they clame they have no relation too?

Yes.

Also BLM and social justice in general is a largely white upper class movement.

Mostly college educated white people with no real experience of racism or poverty or violence.

Its literally "we are better than you but now we're going to tell you how to be like us so you can be equally great".

Online political discourse is dominated by liberals because the main users of the internet for things like political discussion- would be people who are college educated and relatively wealthy with time on their hands, not the working class.

>YOU RACIST BIGOT WHY DONT YOU WANT ANY DIVERSITY?

My point is that if you're anti-racist then you're good goy civic nationalist who is a waste of oxygen

No, we're more racist and there's nothing wrong with that

>you're a cis white male

But I'm queer and don't identify with any gender. Also I am (x nationality). You misgendered me and committed several microaggressions there. Please check your privilege, racist.

This triggers the liberal.

Oh look the nazi lefty showed up again...

But they've achieved segregation. There are lgbt safe spaces and black dafe spaces and women safe spaces. The most devious part? They convinced the victims that they actually want these spaces.

Anyone remember that Humans of New York post featuring that white hipster academic studying black communities, then getting an angry response about it from this black chick likening her to observing black people like animals? I can't seem to find it and it shows perfectly how racist white leftists truly are.

Everyone knows that liberals are the biggest hypocrites there are. Cities in the north are de-facto segregated to the extreme because liberal yankees are quite racist.

Anyway, link/source on this?
>I remember a couple of days ago. When some journalist/SJW White woman who bashed Trump went under the spotlight. She lives in an affluent Manhattan neighborhood and joined the fight against busing Black kids from the gettho to her children's school.

Racism of low expectations is why i left America and being treated like an accessory by the 'tolerant' left my entire life was the ultimate redpill.

Bailed in '07 got my citizenship in 2014, renounced my citizenship the day of. Fuck America.

I wish I was as naive as you are. Niggers and sandniggers will cause western civilization's end. This is a fact, they're stupid.

>I remember a couple of days ago. When some journalist/SJW White woman who bashed Trump went under the spotlight. She lives in an affluent Manhattan neighborhood and joined the fight against busing Black kids from the gettho to her children's school.

think you're talking about samantha bee, she's not a journalist and instead of busing it was moving the school 10 blocks over, closer to a housing project

Liberals are racist, but not in the same way we are.

There was a term for it, I forgot what it was exactly, but it basically described the way liberals treat minorities as a permanently underprivileged, oppressed group that they feel the need to take care of and champion their causes. They feel the need to act as their "mothers" with white man being the patriarchal father who beats them and oppresses them.

They treat them like literally puppies lost on their way. There was a great video of this in action, it was a black guy walking on the street and a plainclothes officer arresting him. The nig nog chimps out, starts yelling and being violent, as he is wont to do, but there is a peculiar reaction from a female liberal nearby who is recording. She begs the officer to stop harassing him, saying "he's just scarrrrrrrred".

Now clearly the nigger is not scared, he is violent and shaking and yelling at the top of his lungs, but the liberal female interprets this as a scare response, associating the nigger with only the emotion of fright when dealing with police.

I wish I could find the video, it's on the internet somewhere. But it sums it up quite nicely.

>Yes.
>Also BLM and social justice in general is a largely white upper class movement.

This. Look at this pic of BLM blocking a highway per their usual disruption tactics. I see less than 10 blacks in the crowd. The vast majority are affluent, virtue signalling white shitlibs.

Basically there is a cold civil war going on between two white subgroups and the blacks are just pawns in this game.

Found it:

humansofnewyork.com/post/82090564173/im-giving-a-presentation-tomorrow-on-the

That's why the majority of them are against gay marriage and they love to have guns?

> There was a term for it, I forgot what it was exactly, but it basically described the way liberals treat minorities as a permanently underprivileged, oppressed group that they feel the need to take care of and champion their causes. They feel the need to act as their "mothers" with white man being the patriarchal father who beats them and oppresses them.

> They treat them like literally puppies lost on their way. There was a great video of this in action, it was a black guy walking on the street and a plainclothes officer arresting him. The nig nog chimps out, starts yelling and being violent, as he is wont to do, but there is a peculiar reaction from a female liberal nearby who is recording. She begs the officer to stop harassing him, saying "he's just scarrrrrrrred".

Seems like they still feel "white man`s burden", just in a different way.

They basically are animals though.

"Racism" is nothing more than survival instinct possessed by all animals. If you repeatedly have negative interactions with a particular group of people, it's only natural to avoid them, refuse to deal with them and react violently if they persist. Same reason why most wild prey animals instinctively avoid humans. Some animals even learn to avoid certain kinds of humans.

popsci.com/science/article/2012-06/how-crows-recognize-individual-humans-warn-others-and-are-basically-smarter-you

And it's for good reason too.

Doesn't matter. They still consistently vote Dem in a block of 90% or more. Trump managed to steal away 5 percent give or take so in the most recent election "only" 85% voted dem.

Your image gave me a freedom boner.

>I'm an ally

Who else cringes when they hear white liberals say this?

playing devil's advocate here, but a portion of saying voter id law makes everyone think jim crow by default and may have been interpreted as a loaded question. but yeah das pretty racist.

Yes. Liberals treat minorities like children, its pathetic.

I agree with what you're saying but I feel the need to point out that all words are made up words.

Not all liberals are democrats. I consider myself very liberal and I voted for Trump because he stands for literally every single liberal belief I have.

I think the word you are looking for is paternalism.

>Dare I ask, are liberals in fact MORE racist than nationalists?

I've always thought so to be honest.

Yes, they are quite racist. They believe that non-whites can't accomplish anything without the government forcing people to accept them. Not only that, but whenever a black disagrees with them they call them an "Uncle Tom".

>Also BLM and social justice in general is a largely Jewish upper class movement.
Correction.

>Are liberals more racist against blacks?

Of course. They think blacks are too incompetent to know where their local DMV is, too dumb to use the basic internet, and the subhumans of society that walk around ID-less. Proof:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w

>Online political discourse is dominated by liberals because the main users of the internet for things like political discussion- would be people who are college educated and relatively wealthy with time on their hands, not the working class.
Absolutely wrong. The Internet is dominated by
0. 3 year olds with iPads browsing Youtube
1. other children
2. teenagers
3. college dropouts
4. unemployed people
5. people without a family

Add the mentally and physically "disabled" scammers, retired.

Nearly all of the groups depend on the government for money. Amazingly, leeches vote Democrat and liberal to get more gibs.

Yea they're racist
Conservatives say whites are better because of our race.
Liberals say whites have "privilege" because of our race.
The only difference is Liberals want to bring niggers here and give them free stuff because otherwise they won't succeed, conservatives want us to have colonies

Ever considered how Star Trek, the most liberal utopia of mankind, has almost no niggers?

Yeah liberals couldn't figure out how to make Utopia with niggers either, so they invented their eugenics wars in their lore and calls it a "great human tragedy"

>think voter ID laws are racist
>want to move to Canada that has voter ID laws
Kek

Blacks aren't liberal they just vote democrat because of dem programs and brand loyalty

Bigotry of low expectations

This, if there were no welfare policies they would definitely vote torrie, blacks are mostly opposed to homo marriage, abortion

>are liberals racist?
lurk more newfag.

Liberals have always been king racists.

But where they treat their inferior beings with unwanted sympathy, we will treat them with wanton cruelty

>Keep fighting. I'm an ally

leftists think life is an anime and they're the underdog fighting for what is just

if they were born in mid east they woulf be snackbarring us

>treat them with cruelty
I don't think this is really true, I don't care what camel fuckers do in Arabia, I don't care what niggers do in Africa, I don't care what chinaman do in Asia just don't do it in the west

this

>Keep fighting. I'm an ally.