God give me strength

I fell for the meme Sup Forums. I tried to build a relationship with a modern girl. Sex was great. But oh i am such an evil bastard for insisting on contraception.

Mistakes were made. The fact that contraception was even a point of argument should have been a huge red flag. I am sure you all know where this is going.

Girl gets preggers.

Fine, says I. Time to man up, take responsibility. Baby comes along. Female, and with steel grey eyes and witchcraft red hair. Absolutely amazingly gorgeous. Its not even a question (in my biased opinion) she will be at a minimum an 8/10. Also 6 feet tall because she cleared 2 feet at 6 months. Not only that, but the absolutely sweetest temperment. We took her on a plane and her only complaint was she didnt get enough time to stare out the window. At 7 months old. Didnt even cry during take off. Just wanted to play with my beard and look at the clouds.

Does the mother appreciate this? Oh fuck no. "I feel like my life is not my own anymore". She says. "I am trapped" she says. "I cant relax" she says. She wants all of the joy of motherhood and not one ounce of the responsibility. Because that is "smothering". And i am such a heartless bastard for not respecting her "feelings".

So now i have to gear up for a fight in the courts because the flighty bitch wants to run off with some fucking canadian she met online. I point blank told her that her crazy ass is not getting our daughter.

What has happened Sup Forums? Why arent women taught responsibility? I at least am owning my relationship mistakes. I owe it to my daughter to not have her raised by an unstable idiot whose idea of freedom is being able to jump from one cock to the next.

I didnt even ask for this. I demanded safe sex as a requirement for sex. She broke that trust, an amazing baby girl resulted and now i am the shitlord for demanding custody.

What the ever loving fuck. Who WANTS to be a single father in modern culture? I mean for gods sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?board=9.0
youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hit her

fpbp

>contraception
>point of argument
>Who WANTS to be a single father in modern culture?

Obviously you. She's been collecting evidence to use against you in child-custody court since the minute your sperm fertilised that egg. You can't do shit.

Maybe you should try talking to your spouse instead of a politics section of a gay fan-fiction message board

You should insist on becoming a stay at home dad at this point.

You keep your relationship, you get to raise the kid, she doesn't have to deal with the responsibility, she pays for your ass anyway, you don't have to deal with a legal battle, and you get to spend your days happily shitposting.

I hope you picked someone with a good career, but it sounds as if you probably did not.

even when you are providing to women what they want, they are always testing you to see if your still man enough to provide it, and in the period of time that you still are man enough, they on some level resent you for being able to do so.

Your daughter will be raised by a leaf. You have failed in the most spectacular way possible.

If this is actually real I feel awful. She's getting that kid.

There's some pretty good advice to be had from the politics section of a gay fan-fiction message board though.

Is married with children a redpilled show, Sup Forums?

Tell me about it, I've only seen season 1 and 2

That's a better topic than the tl:dr shit at the top of this thread

Also, I forgot to add, it seems to represent the degeneracy in America pretty well

I did. She has been in a bunch of shitty relationships (all by her choice) and they have fucked her up. I actually have gotten done talking with her, and i have been told in no uncertain terms that there is nothing wrong with her, if there are issues it is everyone elses fault but hers and you cant tell me to do anything cuz i am a strong independent womyn.

I shudder to think what she will do to our daughter if she gets her wish to run off.her track record with men is baaaaaaad. This is literally an existential question. I simply cannot let her take our daughter.

Become a man. My fiance is pregnant t when our second and has been a stay at home mom since we had our first. The difference is that's her job and she knows and wants it unlike the turd you impregnated.

bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?board=9.0

You're welcome OP

>the flighty bitch wants to run off with some fucking canadian she met online

you almost had me senpai

that sucks shit, dude

Actually this is true.

She met the dude on Guild Wars 2 and apparently he understands her way better then i do and he "was right about me" after i told her she cannot have our daughter.

My life is literally a meme.

You are not alone it is common unfortunately

Thankfully i live in Virginia and our daughter was born in VA. Its one of the few states that actually take paternal rights seriously. Even if she were to run off to Canada, Virginia law declares sovereign right on our daughter as a resident and would demand immediate extradition and repatriation. They also require mothers to sign a paternity form before the fathers name appears on the birth certificate. A form that says the father is entitled to custody.

Most women are always looking for their next dick. Don't worry, he won't understand her or satisfy her or anything else. She will just get pregnant, pump out a second child, and then go find herself a new cock to rinse and repeat.

Sorry about your daughter, but she's guaranteed to be totally fucked up. First, she's female. Second, she's going to be raised by a woman who has the idea that nothing is her fault, and that everyone around her are supposed to read her mind and emotions and automatically adjust reality to meet her whims. She's going to teach her daughter to do the same thing, through word, deed, and example.

Best thing you can do is kill yourself. There isn't a western law court in the world that is going to side with you. Even if your baby's momma cut on your daughter for a couple of hours a day, you won't get custody. Hell, if she walks into a bank, shoots the teller, shoots the security guard, kills 2 cops standing around outside and gets shot dead, they'll give the baby to someone other than you.

You want to save yourself the bother in the future, convert to Islam and go to a shitstain country where they expect the children to stay with the father, and kill faithless sluts that don't know enough to stay home.

>I point blank told her that her crazy ass is not getting our daughter.

You shouldn't lie to her (or yourself) like that.

In all seriousness though, sorry to hear that. Your daughter sounds amazing. Good luck, dude. You'll probably need it.

Im pretty sure a judge can figure out how to differentiate certain notions. You should be fine.

Only option.
Open relationship.
Let your wife fuck around.
Prevent divorce at all costs or you'll lose your daughter.
Fuck other women on the side and don't fuck your wife vaginally or you'll Cuck yourself.
Basically a pragmatic child oriented union instead of some perfect marriage fantasy.
The child's life is above all

Her parents are on my side thankfully. So in that respect i have the gun in this knife fight. But its not ideal. Even if I "win" i am going to have to raise an infant girl by myself.

I am facing the ultimate victory of feminism. Woman liberated from all responsibility.

On the plus side though i will end up raising my daughter to be redpilled as fuck.

Fuck no. I refuse to be insulted this way. And i refuse to let this be the example a young girl learns from.

I wonder why I am who gave you a real option to get help but it is me whose posts you skip and say nothing to

Ignore her. Fuck another woman. She'll be back to you in a heartbeat

>What has happened Sup Forums? Why arent women taught responsibility?

Too many of them are raised without a father who provides boundaries.

Women subconsciously test men for strength and decisiveness. Father/husband are supposed to set boundaries for women and not back down. If no strong dad or strong husband/lover --- they got haywire.

The good thing, OP, is that single parenthood is a double standard.

By that I mean, when a guy finds out a girl is a single mum, he usually GTFO unless he is an extremely thirsty type, or the girl is hot enough to be worth pumping and dumping for a while.

But if you have even a half-decent career and you manage to make it as a single father (with all the help from your parents, her parents, etc that you need. Don't be afraid to get the extended family involved), it's a big aphrodisiac to real women who are instinctually seeking out a father/provider.

I'm not saying it'll be easy, but you'll have good prospects for finding a replacement for this crazy bitch, and the sooner you can find someone else to share the parental duties, the better off you will both be.

well let her run, offer her money in exchange for renouncing parental rights
you get a wonderful daughter, she gets to be a useless slut for a while longer, win-win

>Let your wife fuck around.
>that flag

>Germany
>advocating for cuckoldry
Checks out

>Your daughter will be raised by a leaf. You have failed in the most spectacular way possible.

That actually made me laugh.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas

Germany rapidly approaching Sweden levels of cuckoldry.

Relatively

>Germany
>the only way is cuckoldry
wew

Care to give some proof or your situation?

I was headed in your direction earlier this year, but I managed to pull out of that relationship before I was too entangled in her. She was crazy and cutting herself. Severe daddy issues. Told me if she got pregnant, and it was a girl, she would abort it as it's apparently too oppressive and awful to be a woman in 2016.

A message for user's who are in a relationship with people who have red flags: leave them. Those red flags will grow larger, you'll see more pop out of them and at some point you'll just want to run away. Do it early and you'll minimize the losses and you won't end up like OP.

If we let the father raise the kid, he father wins.

>Raise your girl all by yourself

Listen here, burger. That's probably the best thing that could happen, if the situation you described is true.

The mother is unstable and is in no way reliable to be a decent role model, especially for a girl, who has the looks you described.

Take it as a jab instead of a right hook, you will have less time for yourself and you'll prolly have to work more, but the joy of seeing your daughter grow up as normal as she can, will be worth it in the end.

Having a child with a modern day western woman is the same as getting yourself castrated, she will take your balls and you life along with them.

If you lose in court, your daughter will grow up to be the same garbage as her mother, and thats all thanks to the jewish laws, who are specifically created to fuck young white men such as yourself.

Merry Christmas, user. Learn from your mistakes.

Sorry to pressure you, but you really must get that child, if "legal" ways fail, try the... "shady" ones.
That child is a part of you, as much she is a part of your mate, but would you really tolerate the knowledge you have a kid somewhere that's gonna whore out, or be treated as a 2nd by her non-biological parent?

Danke Reichsgenosse für ihren Beitrag,
Und nun gehen sie sich bitte erschießen

If she's the one leaving and your the one taking the most care of the child and can prove it empirically in court. The custody will go to you, and as a single father you should pursue the most valuable weapon single women have used for the last couple decades, Alimony and Child Support Payments.

Believe me user. The LAW is on your side. You just have to believe and fight.

It's redpilled as fuck.

It got away with as much anti feminism as could possible be done before the SJW takeover of the millennium.

It's a never ending source of jokes at female expense.

Don't let here take your daughter away. She your precious child, that woman should have no right to do so. She pretty selfish to want to make her own daughter to be without her father.

TL;DR

It was made at a time when shitting on feminists was still tolerated. Classic show, but it's part of a bygone era now.

Yes! Keep going! Take the number 1 spot of most cucked country from us! Please! I want to be able to post here without being memed on! GERMANY YES!

Hurr durr cuckmoney
I knew this would be the response of a typical autist poltard.
FYI this is how the Romans did it but I won't give you a free essay on that now, It's about OPs problem
Tough it's not cuckoldry if he fucks other women.
What's the alternative?
Divorce and losing your beloved girl to a slut who will forever destroy her

Go papanon. The spirit of Sup Forums mighty Kek, ha preordained your victory shall you fight for it. SO FIGHT! Fight for that little girls future! Lay such legal waste to her that she will resort to tears in court, only to see them reach deaf ears as the ringing truth from your testimony shakes this damned whore to the core of her being! We all have faith in you, do not betray it, OP.

>fornicating with a woman you don't wish to marry without using contraceptives

What are you, a nigger.

It honestly sounds like a nigger problem.

In this case she's the nigger and you're the bitch.

lost

>FYI this is how the Romans did it

That worked out really well for the Romans.

Gotta start off in control op its far to late for you. You gave her the pants she is wearing them

Romans did a lot of things. Now they're gone. Mostly because Germanics like the Lombards outbred them.

Al Bundy is GOAT

>Run off with a Canadian
Nigga, you just got MOOSED

Romans didn't give a fuck about faithfulness.
Marriage was just for producing and raising a child.
All that monogamy and love shit didn't bother them.
Give life and preserve it. All other is bullshit.

And that turned out so well for the fucking Roman empire didn't it. Where is it now? Oh right, it collapsed.

Not because of this.
What you are saying is a convenient oversimplification without any real value to aid OPs problem. R

Basically pol's Autism on this issue stems from total bluepilled new on the woman issue.
Women can't be faithful. Ever.
You are supposed to use the only for childbearing to increase your national straight. That's all.
She gave you a child be happy and live your life.
The butthurt over that she's a slut is just the total bluepilled need that women are anything other but bitches in heat.

Not only have you missed the point completely, you have exposed yourself shill! A strong nation is not built on numbers! A strong nation is not built on Cuckery! And you will never build a strong nation without an educated population that has more self respect than to make a cum-dumpster or cuck out of one's self. A thousand poxes on your head, for you are all that is wrong with your country! That child will not be brought to the leafs and it will not be raised by the filth the jewel was born from! To Merkal's Brussels with you, and may Muhammad Jamal have mercy on your rectal cavity!

>women can't be faithful. ever.
i'm sorry your mom is a whore, man.

One last thing. Praise kek, bless op, holy is he.

Start mixing in nicotine in your ex food. Get her extra addicted and subtly egg her on to harder proof. When you have absolutely physical evidence of hard drug use or abuse to kid immediately move to court. Check leddit for single dad legal support.
It's a dirty tactic but you're fighting at a heavy disadvantage. Thankfully the cunt underestimates you so you can catch her off guard. Just don't be too obvious.

Gah! No, don't! This is how you lose the kid permanently!

*get her to do hard drugs.
Sorry about messy post I'm stuck on mobile.

You're a kike shill fuck off. Of course the trick is to not get caught and only guiding the degenerate towards doing something she wants to anyways.

there are a lot of things you can easily hide from children.
i grew up in a smiliar type of union where my parents didnt love each other and had side hos, and... its just fine.
im girl too, didnt fuck me up one bit, i have a good relationship with my bf who is not violent, hes funny and the worst thing he ever did (depends on who you ask) was giving this former tumblerina the red pill the size of the fucking moon.
and my mom is an ultra bitch, and my poor dad put up with her for so long, but now that im 19, he divorced her sorry ass and were off to live together minus the psycho bitch. daughters prefer their dads anyway, so my advice is to listen to hans and stay with your lovely ygritte! :)

I'm the shill, why you propose using (((their))) tactics and risk losing the daughter for good when kek has revealed a sureshot.
What is with you faggots endorsing Cuckery? I swear, it's like your all pic related.

And with redpilling like that, I think you meant best thing.

looking at it as cuckery is really egotistical. its an open relationship, its not cuckery.
and im happy i got this arrangement, instead of living with my mom who cant function without a guardian.
its merely damage control, and should be viewed as such, not that retard cuckery thing, he has a kid and a huge problem and you are diverting his attention to such miniscule shit. a huge battle is ahead of him, no matter what he chooses and instead of acknowledging that you talk about dicking. so irrelevant.

ofc love this community much more than the fake shit i used to take part in

It's a huge battle ahead of him that he can win. He has the fact the mother wants leave, rather than having an unfortunate circumstance pushing her out. Then theres the fact she talked about this on an MMO, where theres no doubt a way to recover incriminating conversations. And third, if he's taking greater care of the daughter than the mother, and it can be proven, then the court would most likely award him custody. Especially if he can establish a means of maintaining income and care for the child, which is honestly the most difficult part,. But much easier to do than many will have you believe, especially if he gets the Alimony and Child Support Payments.

>played gw2
>had red hair, assuming because guys with red hair look weird

Bro you should have seen the signs.

maybe you should have been a bit more compassionate towards her feelings.. could have shown some appreciation for doing what she does do despite not wanting too all the time and then planned some vacations/weekends every once in a while where she can relax from her responsibility or find some other way to reward her... but yeah easy for me to say.. I know dumb cunts drive me nuts too.. just sounds like she woke up unhappy and wanted to run from problems and hit the reset button on life

Kill her.

Disposing of the body is less messy than custody battle in court.

fpbp

man up OP

time to train that bitch and knock the liberalism out of her

how likely is that a guy get awarded with alimony form the mother?
i live in a shithole, i know, but it was practically expected of my father to decline the alimony (even though im entitled to it throughout univeristy), and he did. would she be obliged to pay?
maybe he can tell her hell decline the money, like my dad did and my mom was very happy about that and she looked forwrs to getting things done as soon as possible after that.
omg why would they track his intenet history? do they do that? seems over the top
all in all we're agreeing he's good in this situation and it should go okay?

Mope бpe, јeл ти тo oзбиљнo или caмo пoдјeбaвaш oвe идиoтe?

it's on you. You chose the wrong woman, nobody forced you to fuck her. blame yourself for poor life choices.

hope you manage bro

>PIC

I once heard a guy seriously saying that.

Like he compared womans with dogs, people really really love their dogs but dont understand them

you should have wifed her

>Tough it's not cuckoldry if he fucks other women.
Yes it is. If his wife fucks another man, it doesn't matter what he does. He can abstain, he could fuck other women, he could turn gay but it won't matter. His wife is fucking another man, he's automatically and by definition a cuckold.

this is what you get for not listening to pol dumb burguer

"Just convert to Islam, you can repent later!"

Also an open relationship will warp the childs mind. The only two good options are to change her nature or male custody.

>best thing you can do is kill yourself

fuck that dude, run away and don't look back

>Hell, if she walks into a bank, shoots the teller, shoots the security guard, kills 2 cops standing around outside and gets shot dead, they'll give the baby to someone other than you.
Did this really happen?

his ex wife is just a terrible person.
imagine if OP woke up one day and figured "man. i sure hate wageslaving, i rather travel around and fuck bitches".

Well that's good to hear m8. Over here blokes just geting well and truly fucked when it comes to custody.

Shame about the lass though.

honestly if this isnt a troll then let me tell you something.

what she is doing is having an emotional relationship with someone who is basically their uncle, they have never met them irl so they have never lived with them or had any kind of physical relationship. i bet the second they leave you and meet up with LEAF casanova all the shitty things they avoided by having a purely online relationship and she would probably be regretting having left you, but by then the damage will have been done.

Make it an "accidental" death, raise the child with a proper female. You made a mistake impregnating this woman and you will have to live with it.

ne šalim se, zaista je tako... evo čekamo da neko kupi stan da ne živimo zajedno sa njom. pomalo je noćna mora, ali hvala kurcu više da su se raspičkali. :D

>Does the mother appreciate this? Oh fuck no. "I feel like my life is not my own anymore". She says. "I am trapped" she says. "I cant relax" she says. She wants all of the joy of motherhood and not one ounce of the responsibility. Because that is "smothering". And i am such a heartless bastard for not respecting her "feelings".

I know this might seem crazy and like a SJW (I thought the same thing) but women nowadays are constantly being brainwashed into thinking they're complex emotional beings and men are dumb and blunt. In reality it's a very narcissistic and selfish attitude but our society accepts it.
It's explained in this video, again, it seems crazy and it's lengthy but I think he makes a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

И штo ти ce ћaлe нијe paнијe paзвeo oд њe? Tи кoд нaш имaш зaкoн дa дeцa cтapијa oд 14 гoдинa мoгy дa биpaјy ca кoјим ћe poдитeљeм дa живe.

Taкoђe, кaкo cи бpe мaјкe ти yoпштe билa тyмблepинa? Aј oбјacни кaкo ce тo oвдe дecи кoд нac y Cpбији.

Starting now, DENY her access to her daughter, completely. No matter what it takes, if you have a meeting, reschedule last minute every time.
If you have to, run off with daughter, custody will eventually be given fully to you on the grounds that mother is now a stranger.
Do it for her.

>girl
>19

Fucking shit mang, Canada is on fire! Inshallah there's hope for the west.