>Poland >based

when I was going home for Christmas I've overheard a conversation between two dresy (football hool/gopnik) on the bus

>they start talking about the Berlin truck incident
>"well I don't even pity them... well fuck I do pity the people killed there of course but I don't pity their [German] politicians at all, they're going to end up in jail sooner or later"
>"yeah now think of all those shitskins who actually want to live there or really need help, their reputation is fucked forever"

WHAT'S WRONG WHY AREN'T THEY VENGEFUL AND BLOODTHIRSTY POLAND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED

Why would they be vengeful and bloodthirsty and help the country that has invaded them numerous times and was the reason Poland didn't even exist several times throughout history

Maybe if it happened in Austria, based Poland would send some hussars again just like my nigga Jan Sobieski did a few centuries back

Germans r born losers,

U deserve death

lol vengeful for what?

Someone wanted to kill some germans?

hmmm let me think about it

NO BITTERNESS AT ALL

We understand what it feels like to lose a country and to become a refugee. Taking care of some vetted Syrians who make a legit effort to be citizens (aka, misdemeanor/felony-free) is OK. Having complete open-door border policy with 4/5 of the "Syrian Refugees" not actually being Syrian is not.

The only good Gayman is dead Gayman.

Fighting aged male migrants outnumber ISIS.
NONE of them should be in Europe.
No sympathy. They should be so lucky to be let into another country at all, after leaving their women and children for dead. Only the disabled, women, and children (potentially) deserve a scrap of sympathy.

4 in 5 migrants are fighting aged males.
Any of them who don't have a family WITH them, needs to go back, NOW!

> overhear two chavs in a bus talking shit about politics
> go on a mongolian trainspotting imageboard to be butthurt about it

Gas yourself Janusz. You are what is wrong with the country.

OP is trolling, nobody is talking like that in Poland besides some fringe SJW's.

90% of Poles hate refugees from Middle East and Africa and don't want a single one of them here.

It's more than that. The 4/5 thing is that they're not from Syria. Literally 80% coming in are not from Syria.

>Taking care of some vetted Syrians who make a legit effort to be citizens (aka, misdemeanor/felony-free) is OK
>Any of them who don't have a family WITH them, needs to go back, NOW!

No, you are fools. Not a single refugee should be taken, and especially families should be turned back since they will increase non-native population.

autobus relacji Warszawa-Łomża wczoraj o godzinie 18 kurwa kto tu zmyśla

siedzę morda w oknie marze sobie o karpiu i pierogach a tu dres mówi że mu szkoda tych ciapatych co naprawdę są potrzebujący no brykłem w fotelu

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

>dresy
>not being mad at everything for once
All I see is an improvement

4 in 5 are fighting aged men, and 4 in 5 aren't Syrian. I knew that.

Może to lewicowy dres był.

>99.8% Polish
>Bred out by

But since Poland is 99.8% black they won't want to stay here. People are prejudiced against ethnica black europeans.

I have great respect for Poland, and I want it with all my heart, to stay Polish.
When I say fighting aged males need to go back now, I don't mean to let the families into the country necessarily. Just let the families have food, medicine, rest, and kick them out towards Turkey.
Being half Hungarian, I don't want these migrants in Hungary either, so I totally sympathise with you.

Disgusting.
Even 000,1 % is too many.

If you invite a single refugee than he will invite his family members so eventually there will be 10, and those 10 will invite further ones.

Why should I desire to have some Syrians in my country.

> Only thing left will be Poles who'll claim "Yeah, my Grandfather and his father were Syrians. See the hair I have? You can tell by the hair."

A Syrian can't be a Pole, he will be Syrian.

Fuck off with your multicultural disease American.

>being half Hungarian
How's life in Australia for a man with only half of his soul?

Memories of my childhood and school life are filled with multicultural propaganda.
Anyone who doesn't agree is a racist, and will have his speech censored.
The rights of criminals are protected better that the rights of the citizens.
The response to a terrorist with a pump-action shotgun, is to ban lever-action shotguns.
That's what Australia is like..

Close borders and deport shitskins to where there from. End of story. Immigration has rarely been beneficial to anyone but the aforementioned stain on the economy.

No I meant the atok. The curse you have on you for being half-hungarian. You only have half of your soul, the other half was taken at birth by Satan.
That's why you're so bitter.

Well, I assumed that half a soul is still a soul, as half the ocean would still be an ocean.

op is trolling
everybody hate niggers here xD

>mongolian trainspotting imageboard
>not chinese cartoons appreciation bureau
Disappointed tbqh famalama dingdong