Isn't Sweden on a brink of an economic collapse?

Isn't Sweden on a brink of an economic collapse?

Random fun fact:
Hungarians can attend any college for free for ~6 years.

Nah, but you can't just move there and receive free shit. Otherwise everyone would. Your pic is retarded.

You will have to pay 30% in tax to get the College education though.

Yes we are, totally, also we're full.

There must be a hole left for for an african like me... like ur mum

Wtf nigger? They have the fastest growing economy in Nordic countries. Finland on the otherhand is going down the drain. We need more hardworking refugees.

The Nazis here want to allow you to come actually.

man sweeden was like the richest country ever in 2010 the poor fuckers and know they produce neets and the worst refugees the planet has seen. they rape they rape cats they rape women. they rape old ladies, they gangrape. their pedophiles

Richer than ever bish. Immigration is grrrrreat for the economy don´t you know. Over 70% of them are in employment according to government. BRING EM ALL I SAY

>fastest growing economy

By what metric? Oh wait, GDP...

>bring in a shitload of immigrants
>give them all lines of credit
>new cars, mortgages, credit cards, etc...

And they'll never pay that shit back. When their economy inevitably implodes under the weight of ten million leeching shitskins, at least you'll have pieces of paper saying they owe you one. I'm sure they won't become unruly and you'll be able to rebuild your system in no time.

Oh...well, guess I can help out a bit. I can speak a bit Norwegian though, not swedish.

>Not actually a nigger

Yeah.... How about you read less pol memes and more about facts about swedish welfare. Are you a nigger btw? You seem like one.

Funny, I got free college tuition in the states by going to a state university and having a non nigger-tier GPA.

Look at projected HDI indexes

But theoretically we're all getting fucked, they're just spreading the widest and gaping the soonest

Bitch, we pay more than 50% and get jack shit..

OK senpai

% meme

More like 80% of your total income

Vänta VA
Förlorar vi GDP per person när det flyttar in flyktingar utan GDP???
Fan. Önskar att jag förstod :s