Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO

Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER??

uhhh racist much?

>nationalist
>Russian toy

The whole thing screams "I didn't believe any of this until the media told me to"

ok but did she get first post best post

The only thing scarier than giant white nationalists are microscopic white nationalists

YOU'RE THE MEDIA'S CREATION
YEAH YOUR FREE WILL HAS BEEN TAKEN AND YOU DON'T KNOWWWW

Another low energy post from a low-test beta cuck! With testosterone levels as pathetic as yours it's no wonder you voted for Hillary - you wanted the taxpayer funded sex change right? Well not on my watch Nancy! You'll have to take your hard earned money to Mexico to get your cock lopped off now - but if you make it back over the wall don't expect me or anyone else in my America to grab you by the pussy. Sad!

That's genuinely funny

OMG I GET IT NOW

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

silly cunt

Time traveler here. Pic related.

Why are women humourless cunts? Is it because they're not even human and can't understand basic emotions?

leave it to the leaf to not understand the joke

Wit?

The fuck is that comment? It doesn't make any sense at all.

I hate You All Sup Forums !!!!
I'm addicted to this board more than crack!!!!!!!

SeeYou guys have the same in Sweden except the smaller dolls are half-black and the woman is real

>he now has Liberals preaching for Nationalism

Is he the greatest President that ever lived?

y-you too

That may be true. I wonder though, if she's stopped to consider what she's going to do if all the dolls come out at once arrayed before her, and she realizes that she on the other hand is empty inside?

I'm tired of libshits blaming Russia when they have no fucking proof

That showed him!!!
I'm sure he'll take your insults to heart and change his ways in the next for years, sLAY QUEEEN!

shut up, your drunk...

or your not?... I am.

Takbir to you too inshallah

يبن شرموطة كلب كاقر
Copt, not Muzzie P.O.S.

Underrated

>lets accuse someone to be a racist by saying something much MORE racist and cliché about whole nation

libtards never change

that's actually funny

no its not faggot a zillion jokes about russian dolls exist already this is just a forced joke by a bitch i mean look she called him a toy instead of a puppet, who the fuck does that

o i know women who are bad jokes haha

I'll give her credit, that's kind of funny.

CAN WE PLEASE BAN TWITTER SO THAT THESE NIGGERS WILL FUCK OFF AND NOT SPOUT THEIR OPINION EVERWHERE

No white women for you till you clip those fucking nails, you filthy degenerate

that'd be pretty cool tho wouldn't it