Hey Sup Forums, serious question here, what is the best cuisine, and why is it Mexican?

Hey Sup Forums, serious question here, what is the best cuisine, and why is it Mexican?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfw4vzW9vmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Mexican food.

Our food is the best.

>The OP picture is literally just an inferior gyro

All Mexican food is casual street slop, there's no elegant alternatives. I'm from San Diego so I eat it all the time but it really is low class shit.
>inb4 muh El Torito, they have a wait staff!

Mexican is almost always a disappointing mess.

Someone post that webm of random shit piled on potato chips.

>what is the best cuisine
Burgers. With shake and fries.

Australian. Hands down.

You can tell there's something psychologically disturbed about Gooks and Chinks by the food they eat. Delicacies to them are raw, usually still live sea animals. They also exclusively masturbate to cartoon loli shit and influence whites around the world to do the same. They really are demonic fucks, although I'd rather them than Ahmeds or Niggers.

tacos de cabeza bro
those things are the tits

t. spic

Polish pork kebab

Italian desu

Fixed

checked

France may have the classiest cuisine. Even their casual fair (croissants come to mind) is very tasteful and elegant.

If you can find a good Mexican or Chinese place then it's hard to beat that.

Outback Steakhouse *is* pretty good, after all.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have been to un upscale Mexican restaurant in NewPort Beach. They were charging $10 for guacamole.

The last time I had a mexican food, I've spent the next day mostly on the toilet. Was something wrong with my food or is this the reason americans shit their pants?

Grew up in AZ and I could no joke it Mexican food all day and never get sick of it.

>inferior

top kek

But now that I think of it Thai is pretty bomb also

ITT shit cuisine for simpletons trying to pass as 'good'

No you probably just arent used to the spices and shit that they have in mexican food and your body reacted.

when you eat it regularly that wont happen.

I would say Chinese food is tastier than Italian food, I can't say for sure if Mexican food is the best since I would be biased, but we have some really good stuff for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfw4vzW9vmI

This is a random treat I cook from time to time, it's really tasty and simple to make

Sugar Freeze and Salt all in one to fool your palate, gj

>can make fish eatable
>best dish are little French Girls
>olive oil, not those disgusting creams from the barbarians of Scandinavia
>rice with blood of chicken
>a kind of ham that Kikes used to eat to escape Inquisition prosecution
>SARDINES
>best breads in the world
>olive oil (again)
>all kinds of spices
>365 ways to cook cod
>food with flavour

PORTUGAL CARAGO!!!!!

No, those are trendy Jew NWO Mexican places. You do know that George Soros, Angela Merkel, and Donald Rumsfeld are all shareholders in Chipotle, right?

Real Mexicans eat dirt and, from my experience, tend to hate gentrified liberal versions of their food, even if kikes do it far better than actual Mexicans ever could.

Mexican food is simply the best if you've had it in a high-quality establishment.

French and Turkish food come close, though.

Ok, that is fucking beautiful

Greasy nigger detected. You've probably never even touched real Italian pasta so how could you possibly know ?

Because it's the cheapest and can apparently sustain pour people for long periods of time.

If the first step in cooking isn't
>First you make a roux
You aint doing it right.

Mfw when we used to call Porto's 'cod' in school because of all the cod they ate

Daily reminder that Chipotle is contracted with NATO to provide all food catering to troops in Syria.

I would say Australia just for our pie shops if you asked me this 10 years ago. I've been all up and down QLD and I've only found 1 pie shop anywhere that produces tolerable pies anymore. This country has gone to shit

It's alright, Frog

Even the most shit, rancid, greek gyro you can find in the dumpster will blow your shitty beaner gyros out of the water.

A burger that knows proper food, now I'm surprised

I don't like mexican food. Homemade guac is good but that's about it. I like asian food (japanese, chinese, tai, thai, vietnamese, korean etc) and other spanish food better. Everyone around me loves mexican food so maybe it's just not my thing.

Morue !!

I'm not fat by any means, and I do most of my cooking, I'm decent at it.

What does this 'real Italian pasta' nigger meme entail? Feeling smug about modifying a couple of ingredients or steps for cooking regular pasta from scratch?

Don't get a fat head there Froggy. Keep your Tomatoes out of my food and we'll be just fine. Creole's a close second but NOLA-style cajun is where it's at.

Absolutely not Gyros are good but nothing compared to good mexican food.

Listen, Indian food is fucking disgusting, let's get that out of the way. But it might be my favorite, as much as I'm ashamed to say it. I want to gag when I think about how it makes my Indian co-workers smell. Indians are disgusting animals who, as a side note, love to show off their feet in public and pick at their toes.

Pardon, je ne parle pas Ratattouille

Australian

No way jose. You probably haven't had a true gyros before? just go to the most hole in the wall greek food place in your town and ask for a gyro and you'll definitely change your mind

Ive had gyros before

Mexican food is better, and im not talking about just tacos.

This

Have a free Italian slut

no no no, i mean TRUE gyro, not something from the grocery store with SHIT ingredients. just follow my instructions and thank me later.

Yes a true Gyro I dont live in some backwater town I live in a very large city, I have had authentic gyros you stupid fuck

MEXICAN IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER

I still like a good gyro though.

I'd fuck her right in the nigger hole

>no avacado

Why even bother competing?

No, see thats the point, you have to go to the most obscure, backwater, little village town and ask for a gyro at the nearest greek place there. If its a hole in a wall restaurant in a big town then that doesn't mean shit.
>he fell for the avocado guac meme
t. Jeb!

The problem with this kind of discussion is that western nations are only represented with what differentiate them from other western nations. When you travel around the world you will realize that "normal food" is not something universal but a part of your European culture.

I would never live in a country where I can not buy a bread in the store to make myself a sandwich, and I would never live in a country where I can not go into a normal restaurant and order a steak dinner.

>he will never experience vegemite and avacado on toast

Americucks truly are pathetic

>Pale, shit-quality meat
>Bland vegetables

Fuck off.

Ours is best, fuck off Paco.

>Jeb Bush has become such a cuck he has to start putting vegemite on his toast to "experience other cultures"
I just found a picture on google images, maybe you can find a better one?

It's quite funny that they're going ga-ga over shit that coats the pavements of Europe after a heavy weekend though.

SE Asian defo the best

As much as I dislike spics they do have the best food. It's also probably the most under appreciated.

Are you replying to that guy or describing your nations cuisine?

KEK. jeb bush may have the worst taste but he definitely has the best bants

Best tasting? Americanized Chinese, hands down. Best overall? Southern BBQ, faggot.

CUISINE AS A WHOLE: ITALIAN
good variety in dishes, variation for seasons etc etc, can be simple or flash its still probs gonna be good

INDIVIDUAL DISH: actual gyros with fuckin chips an red onions hooley dooley

POWER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: vietnamese

That steak looks delicious. Perfectly cooked.

Fuck off, just because we were colonised by the british doesn't mean we inherited their shit taste.

mexican food is pretty dope but its got nothing on indian and chinese food.

indians so shit dude stodgy and overcooked, maybe i've never had good indian or something because i never had any indian that felt fresh or had like zest or someting idk

Sure about that?

Kangaroo is actually pretty good. It's very lean and a little bit gamey but it tastes good and is very cheap, especially wallaby. It's much better than crocodile which tastes like tough chicken.

I'd have to disagree, avocado-lover. Shame, we got colonized too but we somehow got good taste eventually. Hopefully you guys can find yours soon.

good taste australian, perhaps I was wrong? Yeah Italian food is pretty good too, shame its become a little more underrated/overlooked by west-coasters and their shitty "mexican food", unless you live on the east coast

sounds like youve been eating at the shit indian restaurants which are infact owned by bengalis and pakistanis.

>country has the culinary achievement of a toast sandwich
>thinking they can talk down on anyone

Rogan josh is what you want.

I grew up in western Washington, so my bias is anything Asian. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Japanese, Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant.

I'm not talking down. I love a good meat pie.

It's just that it's a perfect example of British style food.

>Amerifats love mexifat cuisine
No big shocker

are you implying I haven't been shilling greek europoor gyros and italian food for the past 40 minutes on a politics board?

cuisinemind