Aus/pol/ - christmas eve lonely posting edition

how are we tonight lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/comment/satire/donald-trump-releases-statement-distancing-himself-from-cory-bernardi-endorsement-20161103-gshdd1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you have to dog the boys because you're incredibly sick

Do you have space down there?

space for what?

You will know when you see them

for all your muslims?

Bored af man

NO

See who? See what?

Hello m8.

I wanted to spend Christmas alone but guilt has made me agree to go to my mother's tomorrow for lunch.

Dreading it. I have to cook too.

Tired.

I came across a green tree frog on my house front stairs tonight. Kek has praised me

what are you going to cook?

Mother told me today she has bought a boneless lamb roast and a piece of pork to roast.

We're already using all our tolerance on the influx of Poo in Loos.

I came across a white tail

lads im fucking sick of the libs. i wish bernardi and christensen would leave and form some sort of coalition with the liberal democrats and one nation to form a true conservative party

I might run for the senate

>liberal democrats
Yeah m8 leave them out. They would just cuck it up.

>bernardi and christensen would leave and form some sort of coalition with the liberal democrats and one nation
sounds bretty /comfy/
they're pretty good on being anit-PC and promoting freedom of speech.

a combination of the right wing of the liberals and the liberal democrats would ensure economic freedom and moderate social measures to reduce degeneracy

went to the drive through for a slab of piss and some vodka and some bogan bitches kids saw my snowy man beard and started asking me if I was Santa

Girlfriend did not put out. Just got done with hours every night the last week setting up a new room for our daughter.

Was hoping we'd do a celebratory fuck. But nope. Just eating some Tillamook mild

sitting around with family nothing to say to any of them

>aus diaspora cucked by his yank gf

Terrorism predictions for tomorrow lads?

>economic freedom
They want us in serfdom m8.

They caught some cunts in melbourne eh, but what about Sydney? or Canberra?

>tfw in middle of nowhere country town

who else /safe/

just got un banned. refugeed to 8gag after safety, find leftypol, find this. 8gag pol is still to slow for my highly advanced 15 second attention span. what do?

Sydney Harbor bridge blows up
Sydney opera house blows up
a chocolate cafe in the city blows up

nah m8 thats the commies

That's me most Christmas days. Thank God for beer

They're pro-gun and free speech, anti-bureaucracy

Kick them out when they get too far into the purple

>Australian in Japan
>There's even more couples

don't go there it's shit

why do mussies hate chocolates?

is it because easter?

about to start my annual tradition of watching die hard
after christmas eve service tonight at church
have a merry christmas ausbros

how much bullshit do you have to go through to get a gun and go kangaroo hunting in australia?

Merry fucking Christmas cunts

i forgot that pol is full of economic retards

Having a few beers, first in over a year.
Gonna get fucking smashed tomorrow and lay about in the pool and just chill and eat with family.

Have had a spring being wound up in my chest the last few days so it feels nice to just be like fuck it whatever

Lindt was non-Halal

Seriously

Not sure if that had anything to do with it

fair bit ay

Too much

Worse than California

Vegemite

If you're on a property of a certain size, it's as easy as applying for a license and you can get a shotgun or rifle

Otherwise, kind of hard - need to be a member of a recreational shooting club etc.

Midnight mass in Latin, sleep in during morning, feast at lunch and in the piss by night with senpai and friends. merry Christmas bros

Lads am I the only one who actually truly fucking hates Christmas?

Have go girlfriends house in morning, awkward breakfast, then to my grandparents and cousins and uncles I see once a year and pretend to be best mates. Then another girlfriends get together with her cousins and family shit I've met once or twice in the last 4 years.

Whole experience is just hell. I just want to drink beers out the back of my house and have cricket on softly in the background alone.

but if this is true they're here, or at least the mods are talking to strangers

m8 you can decide not to do any of that shit if you don't want to.

I wish I had the courage. But I would have felt too guilty leaving my mother all alone.

bernardi is leaving and making a new conservative party, problem is fucking gina rinehart is funding it

no joke
last xmas I rubbed down a chook with vegemite before cooking it, tasted beaut

>if only there were a way to somehow drink AND go to my family occasions
really puzzled the old brainbox

Yeah I fucking loathe family social events

I barely even talk to my immediate family

>gina rinehart is funding it
Hello $1 an hour wages.

>why do mussies hate chocolates?
becuase it's not halal certified

This, I do it to not disappoint my mother I love her to much and she smiles when I attend. It's all for her.

I don't want to drink around the family and start dropping red pills.

I don't talk to any family outside my mother and sister and see the rest once a year.

For what reason.

And the present buying for people who always get me a worse gift.

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Backyard cricket with the beer carton as wickets. Hot sun. Happy family.
Memories as a child.
Xmas becomes a burden once we leave the backyard cricket

drink just enough to take the edge off, who cares if you drop a few red-pills

Probably attacks on midnight mass, it'd echo the Cairo cathedral bombings and they hate christmas.

>sydney
Big rally in Sydney (lakembah) last tuesday to demonstrate in support of ISIS after they got rekt in Aleppo.

I went to a crowded shopping centre today boys
living on the edge boys
living on the edge.

I'm currently at my girlfriend's parent's house.
I can't dump her because (Even though she's basically perfect in every way, even fairly attractive, but she just doesn't get my dick hard) she cries every time I get close.

Fuck Christmas.

I hope eastern syd gets BTFO so you east coast cucks wake up

Would you follow Blair into battle?

Well Marry Christmas you bunch of bogan cunts.

same desu

lord knows im not going boxing day shopping in the city this year

Chilling at home, i never do anything special for chrissy eve, only Day.

literally why

you got that cough senpai? It's going around

Thinking of buying a vidya game off steam so I can occupy myself and forget it's Xmas eve.
Will Witcher 3 be any good for that? Or a reviews of how great it is for cause of dumb asses?
First Xmas without misses in a while so kinda bored. No tree no gifts just degeneracy.

Wogs (incl. Lebs) love bargains a whole lot more than they love blowing cunts up

Boxing Day will be safe

She's manipulating you, dont get chained

this is our only chance to fucking get a real conservative party and bernardi (who trump actually doesnt like) tries to be the next trump and fucking ruins it for all of us

REEEEEEE MARK LATHAM SAVE US

Tony?

Im actually sick too, where are you at?

yeah man and a fuckload of flem too, I feel like if I was sick in winter I'd be over it in 3 days but during summer with the heat it just stays on forever.

>who trump actually doesnt like
What do you mean by this?

fuck it just marry her and have some kids later in life it won't matter if she gets your dick hard or not.

Misso is at her dad's for Christmas (traditional family thing) just knocked off work, sitting down with a few beers to shitpost before bed.

How you cunts doing?

Sorry, full as of... Always.

baka.com.au/comment/satire/donald-trump-releases-statement-distancing-himself-from-cory-bernardi-endorsement-20161103-gshdd1.html

obv change baka to s mh

mark latham is just a unionist who hates political correctness

why are you all so economically illiterate

plus a whole lot of internet censorship

So how do I get a job going into 2017 I turn 20 in september next year and haven't had a job since high school.

>satire in url

save yourself and make some memes.

>demonstrate IN SUPPORT OF ISIS
hahahaha holy shit okay that's it, terrorist attack in sydney or melbourne either tomorrow or NYE

I think latham has well and truly come around in recent years, he probably can't stand most union fags now

Fucken wish theyd blow up the fucken carols by candlelight

Another year of NEETlife down the drain. This'll be the year though..

witnessed

self check

nah mate that shit's cool

looks like there's gonna be 2 fireworks shows on this year aye m8

We are all going to make it.

>MARK LATHAM SAVE US

All commies must hang

going out for drinks in a bit, but kind of lurking hoping for a xmas miracle habbening

lisa from sunrise is a good perv but thats about it

Just decided to poke my head in here to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Straya's a beautiful place and one I hope to visit again. Just not during your """winter""".